Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Does Jaina have an equal in the Horde?

We might not like it in the slightest, but Jaina apparently transferred from being OP to being a God due to Thunder King shenanigans, even Thalyssra is afraid of her.

My question is, do we have someone with the same level of power in the Horde? Thrall doesn't seem to be the OP shaman that he was, and I don't think Sylvie can solo an army.

Safest bet might be Ebyssian, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    We might not like it in the slightest, but Jaina apparently transferred from being OP to being a God due to Thunder King shenanigans, even Thalyssra is afraid of her.
    well, that's new.

Baine could be her equal if he grew some redballs like Garrosh, Sylvanas and WoTLK Thrall had against the Alliance.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Maybe Vol'Jin. I read something about resurrection which people seemed to think would be Vol'jin, and that he might come back as a Loa. Of course, that is just super speculation, but if it happens, he would probably be pretty powerful. And it would be pretty badass, Vol'jin deserves better threatment than 5 min as warchief and then stabbed by a random demon imho.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    well, that's new.
    Yeap, she was pissing her pants in the Horde intro scenario. They only escaped from her with Zul's help.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeap, she was pissing her pants in the Horde intro scenario. They only escaped from her with Zul's help.
    you must have played another SW Rescue Scenario then there was no sign of any *pissing in pants , fear* whatsoever thalyssra didn't even seemed impressed

This is rather unfortunate news.

I haven't experienced nor seen this Scenario, but if she really is as strong as people as claiming - and there is no counterpart against her on the Horde side - it's more than likely that they are setting her up to be a raid boss. And that is, quite frankly, getting annoying.

She hasn't been a personal favorite of mine for a while, due to rather silly storyline as of late, but I still had hopes for her.

that's cool I guess.

lol what thunder king shenanigans? If she was that powerful, why doesn't she do us all a favor and wipe out Orgrimmar?

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    you must have played another SW Rescue Scenario then there was no sign of any *pissing in pants , fear* whatsoever thalyssra didn't even seemed impressed
    Did they change the scenario? I watched it on Nobbel's stream. When she appeared, Thalyssra screamed "We can't fight her, run!". Later, she soloed the entire group, including Thalyssra and Rokhan, by pinning them down. Zul also made it seem like she could kill them all if she wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    No because horde has no humans - a race that is best in everything just because.

I mean lets face it, if any human decided to pick up shamanish or druidism they would be much stronger than thrall or malfurion in matter of days.

Malfurion should be the most powerful faction leader of all.

I don't know what happened to him.

7+ Year Old Account
    On individuals power level team Blue ROFLSTOMP team Red.

7+ Year Old Account

Maybe he need to take another nap. Should do him good. Doing absolutely nothing -most- of the time is pretty exhausting. :<

Speaking of Jaina and Thalyssra.... I remember a few years ago there were lots of topics about there being no strong female characters in WoW. And there I was doing the Insurrection questline the other day. Khadgar, surrounded by 4 strong and proud elven leaders/champions - Liadrin, Tyrande, Thalyssra, Vereesa. It was super cool imo. And so many other strong female characters too - Aleria, Sylvanas, Jaina, Zul's daughter in BfA and so on. Idk but Insurrection was super cool. Ah and that part where you accompany that Arcanist nightfallen elf to the ley line cave in Azsuna and you meet Stellagosa there. That was so cool too. I really like it when strong characters face off against each other or when a character is super powerful but hides it in secret and other characters underestimate them. Would love to see Thalyssra vs Jaina or something like that. Or Jaina vs Sylvanas. Woa woa. O.o Make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    No because horde has no humans - a race that is best in everything just because.

I mean lets face it, if any human decided to pick up shamanish or druidism they would be much stronger than thrall or malfurion in matter of days.
    What are you talking about the Horde absolutely has humans. Theirs are just a wee bit past their expiration date.

Malfurion went someway or another solo against archi 2 times, so yes. He's difficult to handle however, as writer, as said multiple times. If you make him join a fight, that fight should be over in a matter of hours.
    Jaina has always been described as op, until recently (with the "rise" of khadgar) when she got a bit re dimensioned. But perhaps yes, in that scenario she's too op. She seemed able to kill all the horde party.

7+ Year Old Account

My question is, do we have someone with the same level of power in the Horde? Thrall doesn't seem to be the OP shaman that he was, and I don't think Sylvie can solo an army.

Safest bet might be Ebyssian, not sure.
    magic wise? no, jaina is a VERY powerful caster, and the horde havent really had many casters, and those that did were not really the most sane... guldan, nerzhul.
    but saurfang is up there, he is a mega badass.
    but no khadgar, jaina, both very powerful magi, and the horde as not as much in tune with magic as the alliance, they are more brutal.
    Pre-sadness thrall was on that level though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Maybe he need to take another nap. Should do him good. Doing absolutely nothing -most- of the time is pretty exhausting. :<
    lol yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Malfurion went someway or another solo against archi 2 times, so yes. He's difficult to handle however, as writer, as said multiple times. If you make him join a fight, that fight should be over in a matter of hours.
    Jaina has always been described as op, until recently (with the "rise" of khadgar) when she got a bit re dimensioned. But perhaps yes, in that scenario she's too op. She seemed able to kill all the horde party.
    yeah, true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    magic wise? no, jaina is a VERY powerful caster, and the horde havent really had many casters, and those that did were not really the most sane... guldan, nerzhul.
    but saurfang is up there, he is a mega badass.
    but no khadgar, jaina, both very powerful magi, and the horde as not as much in tune with magic as the alliance, they are more brutal.
    Pre-sadness thrall was on that level though.
    In terms of physical power i would say Muradin or Turalyon could take down Saurfang/Baine.

As for others... idk even Gelbin probably will wipe Lot'Thremar from existence.