People who dismiss AU Draenor are probably the same people who act like Broxigar is the coolest character ever, even though that timetravel was even more retarded and Broxigar is the original Mary Sue and Knaaks book are the cancer of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Knaaks book are the cancer of WoW
    Thankfully he hasn't written anything for Warcraft since 2013.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    People who dismiss AU Draenor are probably the same people who act like Broxigar is the coolest character ever, even though that timetravel was even more retarded and Broxigar is the original Mary Sue and Knaaks book are the cancer of WoW.
    but he is cool to me

and i don't dismiss au draenor

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    You know what else have been wanted for a long time? High elves.

Mag'har orcs? Honestly. Spoiler guys, green orcs are pretty much mag'har orcs.
    1. Mag'har are at the very least a different skin color, like Dark Irons.
    2. It's likely more than just Mag'har.

On the other hand: High Elves are Blood Elves with blue eyes and a blue/gold color scheme instead of a red/gold color scheme.

Deleted
    As much as I despise AU Draenor, I can live with it if they do it right.
    Like, AU Draenor can be the source of brown orcs, but don't even think about having Grommash set a foot in MU Azeroth.

I personally would've liked Mok'nathal better, even though they are few in number.

Deleted
    And still, War of the Ancients is my alltime favorite Book.
    Also, his War of the Ancients version with Time Travel is canon.
    Look at the Black Rook Hold Szenario of Illidans Storyline. Krasus is flying with Rhonin on top of him there. Nothing more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    And still, War of the Ancients is my alltime favorite Book.
    Also, his War of the Ancients version with Time Travel is canon.
    Look at the Black Rook Hold Szenario of Illidans Storyline. Krasus is flying with Rhonin on top of him there. Nothing more to say.
    Yes, sadly it is.

Knaaks books are basically fanfiction where he doesn't know how characters are supposed to act and his OCs steal the spotlight.
    I was okay with Rhonin showing up, or even Krasus, but them referencing the events is just cringeworthy.

Them referencing Mary Sue Broxigar was the pinnacle on that pile of shit story. Glad they retconned that shitty Wolfheart book though (where Knaak once again managed to not characterize a single character properly).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but he is cool to me

and i don't dismiss au draenor
    Of course he is cool, he is a character with no flaws, who's described as the most honorable orc, related to Varok Saurfang, who managed to hurt one of the strongest beings in the universe somehow and traveled back in time to help the Night Elves win a war somehow and is blessed by the Wild Gods.

He's a bigger Medan than Medan ever could be.

Deleted
    The fact that people use Medan as a point of reference instead of Broxigar for these characters should tell you enough about why this isn't really the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    The fact that people use Medan as a point of reference instead of Broxigar for these characters should tell you enough about why this isn't really the case.
    He's more well-known?

Broxigar a bigger Medan than Medan ever could be.
    Broxigar got sucked in time with others, received an artifact axe, and orced things up. The most special thing he did was a suicide run at a Sargeras who in retrospect still clearly was just a mountain-sized avatar, not his planet-sized form. He bought a second with his death after a miniscule cut.

Me'dan is part-Draenei, part-orc and half-human. Which is fine. But his heritage somehow enabled him to master all magics found in those cultures, enabling him to become the next Guardian, empowered by Arcane, Light and Shamanism.

I still think Me'dan is the larger Mary Sue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    You know what else have been wanted for a long time? High elves.

Mag'har orcs? Honestly. Spoiler guys, green orcs are pretty much mag'har orcs.
    You and everyone else making this argument seem to keep forgetting that the difference is that it doesn't matter if we get brown/green/orange Orcs on the Horde. Similarly it doesn't matter if the Alliance gets every flavour of Dwarf.

Alliance getting a Horde race with a different eye color? No. Not gonna happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    He's more well-known?
    Medan more well-known than Broxigar?

Lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course he is cool, he is a character with no flaws, who's described as the most honorable orc, related to Varok Saurfang, who managed to hurt one of the strongest beings in the universe somehow and traveled back in time to help the Night Elves win a war somehow and is blessed by the Wild Gods.

why so salty? if i know you i would say you are a alliance player, can't take of an orc in the spotlight on a side-story?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Broxigar got sucked in time with others, received an artifact axe, and orced things up. The most special thing he did was a suicide run at a Sargeras who in retrospect still clearly was just a mountain-sized avatar, not his planet-sized form. He bought a second with his death after a miniscule cut.
    Lore says it was sargeras himself, not a avatar, but he didn't shit to him, just a small cut because the axe was magic
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-10 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    read your post again.

but this time slowly.
    As i said, Wooosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Lore says it was sargeras himself, not a avatar, but he didn't shit to him, just a small cut because the axe was magic
    Lore also says Aegwynn the Guardian fought Sargeras. This was also revealed to be an avatar.
    The problem with the Sargeras that Broxigar was killed by is that he was big, but hardly planet-size big. Broxigar was impaled on his blade. Sargeras' actual blade impales zones, not individual orcs. Broxigar cut his ankle, not the side of his foot's sole. Titans not being able to resize themselves normally is a big plot point for them requiring titan-forged and Keepers to take care of problems on planets for them, lest their size cause unwanted destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Meanwhile in Telorgus . . .
    Umbric: I don't exist!

_____

I actually like Broxigar. I mean all he did was use a supernaturally strong axe to give Sargeras a splinter. He is still not on a level with Toranaar. I wish he was somehow still alive and in the Army of Light but I generally wished for the Army of Light to be a very different thing with multiple races in it and not just Draenei (e.g. ethereals of the Protectorate, Apexis Arakkoa, maybe more holy versions of creatures that became demons)
    Or all panda's who literally look identical
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    tfw when people don't realize (can't accept?) that Blizz/WC worldbuilding & writing only got better over the years and most of the plotholes are because of old, bad writing.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    tfw when people don't realize (can't accept?) that Blizz/WC worldbuilding & writing only got better over the years and most of the plotholes are because of old, bad writing.
    I'd love it if Classic existed in-universe because Chromie went back in time to unfuck the story.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't follow this thread but can someone explain me. So far we have 3 confirmed Allied Races for each faction. There some hints that Horde also will get Draenor Orcs and Vulpera. So what gets Alliance to counter these two? I think its safe to say we not getting Kul Tiras humans?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Lore also says Aegwynn the Guardian fought Sargeras. This was also revealed to be an avatar.
    sure, it was retconed, but the Brox thing was not, he have a shrine in argus who said it ws sargeras too, the most recent piece of lore
    The problem with the Sargeras that Broxigar was killed by is that he was big, but hardly planet-size big. Broxigar was impaled on his blade. Sargeras' actual blade impales zones, not individual orcs. Broxigar cut his ankle, not the side of his foot's sole. Titans not being able to resize themselves normally is a big plot point for them requiring titan-forged and Keepers to take care of problems on planets for them, lest their size cause unwanted destruction.
    i don't think so, since in argus we fight against a titan, with no planet size, and get help of another titans who are not planet size as well

So they obvious can resize themselves

sure it controversy the past lore, but this is not new in wow