Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Doesn't explain the reputation with Broken required to get the trust of Void Elves (NOT Alleria). Argussian Reach members are primarily located in Krokuun, and don't include Alleria herself, let alone any of the Void Elves.
    The Argussian reach are all the krokul on Argus. They have WQs and presence in all zones. Don't forget we get rep with them by recruiting the void-purged krokul troops in Mac'Aree. Also you seem to have glanced over my response without getting it. You spend a lot of time helping Alleria and the krokul against the void at the same time in Mac'Aree. It stands to reason that by the time you've finished the chain you've earned Alleria's trust along with theirs, and earning a leader's trust goes a long way towards earning the trust of their people. Remember how the entire Horde went from throwing rotten fruit at your death knight to accepting you, albeit grudgingly, because Thrall said so?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Have you met World Quests and emissaries?
    My point exactly.
    Being told how much you can/or/should play and how often.
    Instead of giving you the freedom to do it at your own pace. Be that slow, or more importantly, fast.

The company that reports how many minutes and hours of your time they can make you spend interacting with their games in their quarterly reports.

Time grabs are the in thing with Blizzard, so expect plenty more of them.

Complaining about a rep grind that can be done in less than a week is next level lazy.

Yeah, also zero logic to farm raids to get some gear.

It should have been a reward for purchasing an expansion.

Blizz can give you gold bars and you'll complain they're too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    And here we still have the narrow minded fools that can't seem to understand the problem, yet feel extremely proud of the fact that they, errr, played from the start of the Argus patch? Great accomplishment buddies!

The system is absolutely shitty and broken, and i assure all of you fools that it will be changed in a matter of days or weeks. I wonder what you'll be entitled about when that happens.

If you can't understand the absolute nonsense returning players will have to get through in order to experience the -ADVERTISED AS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY- new races come BFA, you are simply being raging haters for the sake of, well, being a hater. If you're proud about it, keep at it, it actually is amusing to read how delusional you dudes can be.
    How can you even say "narrow minded fools" when you literally are spreading misinformation that is of a very, VERY narrow mindset. I bolded the part of your post that is an outright lie. They are not advertised as immediately available. In fact, Blizzard took care in wording that it requires a level 110 character of that faction, and the appropriate quest chain/series/reputation be completed before being able to create an Allied Race character.

So tone down the hyperbole and lies if you wish to be heard. No one cares for the ramblings of an angry teenager (surely you aren't 18+) who throws insults and lies around to try to support his or her perspective.

Seeing as you're the one creating scenarios in your head with no proof, no evidence to back it up, no Blue Posts indicating what you're saying is true... I think you should open the nearest dictionary to the word "delusional" and learn that it is you who is the delusional one. But keep pretending like you're amused by all of this instead of extremely angry. Let me know how that works when your fake assurances never actually happen.
    Last edited by Enkrypt; 2018-02-09 at 10:38 PM.

If it wasn't for the mounts, I probably wouldn't even ever gone to argus, cause fuck that place. I understand the people upset about exalted with reps because argus is shit, But i got exalted, so honestly, don't give a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    If it wasn't for the mounts, I probably wouldn't even ever gone to argus, cause fuck that place. I understand the people upset about exalted with reps because argus is shit, But i got exalted, so honestly, don't give a fuck.
    Argus is awful, I never want to see charcoal grey x neon green ever again.

People praised timeless isle, so they got timeless isle. With the noflying and rarecamping. Only missing part is places you can't get into without wasting 10min+ on catching an Albatross and trying to get there only to have someone gank said Albatross and make you start all over. I hope next time in 1-2 expansions time people won't say "timeless isle / argus was amazing, bring it back".

Still even with noflying Argus emissary goes faster than Highmountain or Suramar because 50% or more of the quests is kill 1 rare, pop a group finder or the war machine 10 min cd and zerg it. I'd take it over "go to that remote cave and collect 10 totems together with 3 other objectives".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    How about *gasp* STORY?!

It's still a fucking RPG.
    So much story doing all those dailies, so much quest texts. Definitely agree.

It was my idea. Now spend 1 week doing fucking dailys and shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    It was my idea. Now spend 1 week doing fucking dailys and shut up.
    If they only knew if they put as much effort into questing as they did ranting on the internet about the terrible injustices of Allied Races, they'd probably be playing one.

But hell, who wants to quest and get it done when they can complain and cry in all caps instead, right?

I see the fanbos/gals are out in force protecting their Blizzard Overlords. Blizzard lied about needing to have rep as a requirement. Deal. With. It.

Well they are tied in the story so it's not that bad to grind some rep. You can clear the map in no time now of world quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    You bought the content, now complain you have to play the content you paid for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    My point exactly.
    Being told how much you can/or/should play and how often.
    Instead of giving you the freedom to do it at your own pace. Be that slow, or more importantly, fast.
    You can do 4 a day. You can do all of them, and by the time you're done with the whole world some others respawned.

With daily quests you can do all the dailies and then you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Title.

How are we supposed to get rep from argus factions when they all come from world quests? Argus is the worst zone of all that Blizzard has ever done, not only can't you fly there, the zone is also packed so it seems like you can't take 2 steps before agroing 20 mobs that won't let you mount up unless you kill them all .

0 logic behind it, at least give us the ability to grind rep by kiiling those said mobs
    It's a time-gating mechanic to keep you playing and paying. Plus point is that people will also pay for a race change! That's it. There's no passion left, just business.
    Last edited by tyranade; 2018-02-10 at 12:37 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyranade View Post
    It's a time-gating mechanic to keep you playing and paying. Plus point is that people will also pay for a race change! That's it. There's no passion left, just business.

that's true and really sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    You can do 4 a day. You can do all of them, and by the time you're done with the whole world some others respawned.

With daily quests you can do all the dailies and then you're done.
    First of all, that's the problem. 4 a day. or X per day.
    And i'm not talking only about Legion. This is everywhere.

For example, i had been trying to get rep with certain factions, for draenor or pandaria...
    and it would have taken me 3 days max.
    But no. Everything has a set amount of maximum progress per day, because the only way you can get rep is through limited dailies.

You have to be a good little robot and do X quests, routinely, every day, for months.
    When you could just sit a couple evenings and achieve whatever it is you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tyranade View Post
    true.
    and they arent even ashamed of it.
    mostly because the majority would just play anything served to them.