Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I think the same thing about worgen and pandaren, and don't take seriously anyone who plays either race.

But please, tell me how any of the other races are anthropomorphized animals.
    Tauren? Also, werewolves =\= furries.

I think the same thing about worgen and pandaren, and don't take seriously anyone who plays either race.

Tauren, which have been in Warcraft since WC3.

Quillboar. Tuskar. Tauren. Torterra Tortollan. Dryads, Keepers and Centaur. Gnolls. Arakkoa.
    Last edited by Mic_128; 2018-02-10 at 06:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Quillboar. Tuskar. Tauren. Torterra. Dryads, Keepers and Centaur. Gnolls. Arakkoa.

wrong game buddy

bu there are more, jynu, hozen, those guys in nortundria who i forget the name, tolvir, saberons and others

the game is full of this

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    wrong game buddy
    Whoops!

those guys in nortundria who i forget the name
    Taunka?

Quillboar. Tuskar. Tauren. Torterra. Dryads, Keepers and Centaur. Gnolls. Arakkoa.
    Taunka, Magnataurs, Kobold, Hozen, Jinyu, Saurok, Saberon. Don't get me started on old god minions.
    Edit: Ah darn, @Syegfryed beat me to it!

Being sexually attracted to, in this case, a fox is entirely unnatural, and honestly, people who are furries need to be treated for mental illness.
    ... ehum, people want to PLAY as one of them, not to have an sexually intercourse with them. No idea what you got that from, but ofcourse, yes, I won't denya that there are those that perhaps would like it. But thats their wierd yet colorful spectrum on life, and I won't question it since it doesn't bother me or effect me in shape or form. Unless they would constantly come up to me and poke me about it and praise to me about it, then I would have a serious problem with it. But so far none have.

So, insteed worrying, speculating and assuming that X person is into such things or not. Just ignore it, play the game and have a good time?

Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    Don't get me started on old god minions.
    Anthropomorphic Octopus people!

Yes! And Anthropomorphic SNEK People!

7+ Year Old Account
    Whoops!

Taunka?
    no, those guys in sholazar basin, wolvar i think

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    edited, dyslexic problem don't bother.
    Ah no worries.
    But as I was saying, in my eyes gnomes have been a comic relief since the start, so at least for me they are out of the equation.

And beetle, spider and mantis people!

7+ Year Old Account
    And especially Anthropomorphic Snek people!

Being sexually attracted to, in this case, a fox is entirely unnatural, and honestly, people who are furries need to be treated for mental illness.
    And it's not like a good bunch of people play humans/belfs/etc. because they are sexually attracted to them as well, how about we treat them for mental illness as well? And let's also treat everyone for illness for playing races just cause they like how they look like without being sexually attracted to them - so pretty much everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nwolf View Post
    And it's not like a good bunch of people play humans/belfs/etc. because they are sexually attracted to them as well, how about we treat them for mental illness as well? And let's also treat everyone for illness for playing races just cause they like how they look like without being sexually attracted to them - so pretty much everyone.
    Indeed.

Play Undead or Death Knights? Clearly a necrophiliac by that person's own standards.

Absolutely none of which are playable.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    And beetle, spider and mantis people!
    I always wanted to play as a nerubian, would freak people out though. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    And especially Anthropomorphic Snek people!
    Twice if we count both Naga and Sethrek!

You never stated that they needed to be playable, my missunderstanding then. But as you see, the are alot of beast races in World of Warcraft. It would make sense if one more would be playable, and what harm is there to add -1- more playable beast race out over the lets see-.. Gnome, Dwarfs, Dark Iron Dwarfs, Humans, Dead Humans, Nelfs, Velfs, Belfs, ExtraNelfs, Orcs, Trolls, Apex Alpha Trolls and Draeneis? That all share human features, beside the different hights and skin colors. If anything, it think it's nice with something total different. Then just a reskinned Dwarf. Don't get me wrong! I still welcome Dark Iron Dwarfs and I think they are badass, but not as interesting as for me at least.

Or right, forgot Murloc and Makura. Have we forgot any other Anthropomorphic race?

Doesn't matter. You asked, they delivered. Now you're moving the goalposts.

I always wanted to play as a nerubian, would freak people out though. x)

Twice if we count both Naga and Sethrek!

You never stated that they needed to be playable, my missunderstanding then. But as you see, the are alot of beast races in World of Warcraft. It would make sense if one more would be playable, and what harm is there to add -1- more playable beast race out over the lets see-.. Gnome, Dwarfs, Dark Iron Dwarfs, Humans, Dead Humans, Nelfs, Velfs, Belfs, ExtraNelfs, Orcs, Trolls, Apex Alpha Trolls and Draeneis? That all share human features, beside the different hights and skin colors. If anything, it think it's nice with something total different. Then just a reskinned Dwarf. Don't get me wrong! I still welcome Dark Iron Dwarfs and I think they are badass, but not as interesting as for me at least.

Or right, forgot Murloc and Makura. Have we forgot any other Anthropomorphic race?
    Furbolgs, kobolds, grummle and saurok. Mogu are based off of Chinese Guardian Lions.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-02-10 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    more importantly, what will be the alliance equivalent is kul'tiran isn't?
    Considering Blizzard is treating bloody Dark Iron Dwarves as the Alliance equivalent to Zandalari, which still makes no sense, they'd probably do a pull like Jinyu or someshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Furbolgs, kobolds, grummle and saurok. Mogu are based off of Chinese Guardian Lions.
    Nice! Thank you!