Deleted

whats up with the scammers on trade chat nowadays?

or has it always been like this? Constantly i see people advertising raid boosts and when i ask them somehting like this happens

[21:23:56] To [Voidloock]: how about you see the money after we kill the boss when we have everything regulated on the chat and if someone happens to try to scam he gets reported and banned?
    [21:24:07] [Voidloock]: yes
    [21:24:10] [Voidloock]: loook
    [21:24:13] [Voidloock]: i take ur money
    [21:24:16] [Voidloock]: and i run yes

I mean at this points its a comedy, why arent these chats even moderated by anyone? People will for it and what you gonna say then? Natural selection? Good riddance? Some poor soul will for it because he doesnt know that these days you need to point out paragraphs out of a law book so nobody gets hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    There can only be suggested to report them. There is too many chats to moderate for the Blizzard Customer Service Community.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    There can only be suggested to report them. There is too many chats to moderate for the Blizzard Customer Service Community.
    well i guess its just like in real life where people dont care (if it has nothing to do with them) and even when someone raises awarness they ignore it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felomornee View Post
    well i guess its just like in real life where people dont care (if it has nothing to do with them) and even when someone raises awarness they ignore it
    It has nothing to do with not caring. There is only that way. To expect moderation of THOUSANDS of chats is too much to expect, hence you report. By reporting it, a 'snapshot' of the chat within X amount of minutes are saved and attached to the report. There is sadly scammers on all servers, has ALWAYS been a problem (though less now that we have the tokens).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..