Poll: What scenario is more plausible?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Please let it be mind control.
    Now thats a plot twist ! Anduin being an op priest could pull that.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    What if Sylvanas abandons the Horde, leaving it without a Warchief/centralization, and ends up treating with the void to secure her immortality?
    doesn't sound like sylvanas at all. if she isn't warchief then she however -would've- gave it up to someone else. no way blizz has the ballsacks [not a single sack but twenty] to kill off the most iconic living and active wow char in game right now.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Yeah, I think he just tried to buy Rokhan some time.
    The thing though, from the datamined Battle for Lordaeron info, Saurfang wasn’t particularly happy with the use of plague. Then there is a chance that he was just left behind for the Alliance to kill. And our mission in Stormwind can also be interpreted as trying to free Talanji and Zul only, not Saurfang.
    If that’s the case, I don’t know... Would Saurfang be able to take such a sour pill?

Deleted
    No one rules over Saurfang, he simply let the others to think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Given that Saurfang only meets with Anduin during the escape as a means to give the Horde Champion, Rokhan, and Thalyssra a means to rescue Talanji and Zul I'd wager his loyalty remains to the Horde.
    Except that seems to do nothing since the guards are all over them instantly. Also, I don't see why he wouldn't rather just go with them back to the horde. The way he asks "Will you make me?" Suggests he wants to do more than just cover for them.

Also, it's interesting that they don't have any orders to rescue them, it suggests that either Sylvanas doesn't know he's there, doesn't care, or prefers him in prison since it's safer for her.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Again you are extremely hord biased here. Not saying what the alliance did was good. But it was not a peaceful fleet. Last time a peaceful fleet does not come to a zone to enslave a part of it .

Nope it was not. It was only there to enslave a species there......( did you play stormheim at all?). Again not saying what the alliance did was nice. But you keep talking about the hord like they where just have a sailing competition there...
    And again alliance did not purely come there for what the hord was doing there. They came for sylvannas. ( yes they wanted to stop them from getting the aegis, but can you blame them...look at what they have done with powerful magic so far). They have made: arcana bombs to level theramore, created blight, use acient weapons to sha empower their troops and now sylvanna's was up to no good there.

Yup. Only thing they know it has a lot of raw power.

Poison gas is poison gas . Its still gas. And it was blight ( the weapon)....saurfang jr was at the wrathgate...where a rebel forsaken .
    straight from the wowpedia:
    In Wrath of the Lich King, players help the Royal Apothecary Society develop the Forsaken blight, a new plague that not only affects living creatures but also causes fatal damage to undead beings. Shortly after the battle for Angrathar the Wrathgate begins and Dranosh Saurfang is slain by the Lich King, Putress appears on a cliff overlooking the battlefield and uses Forsaken catapults to unleash the newly developed plague on the unsuspecting forces gathered below. The losses on all sides are great, and perhaps the greatest loss is the death of the Alliance hero Highlord Bolvar Fordragon.
    Baskev I like you m8.... but I realy, realy hate you for one simple reason.... it's Horde. Not Hord.

i don't see you use allianc instead of alliance so come on XD
    Last edited by ghostblade; 2018-02-10 at 08:57 PM.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    Yes it was. The fleet had no intention of going after the Alliance or Eyir.
    Lol. Do you hear yourself talking ?!?! The fleet was there for a stroll!?!?! Sylvanas is the boss of the fleet. They know ( its in the freaking cinimatics) that she is up to no good there. And she is there to enslave a people.

No, it wasn't. Sylvanas straight up tells you she would be going after Eyir by herself and that the fleet was there to help you get the PC. The quest text is explicit about this.
    For us that is enough info. But for the alliance as faction that sounds like: No mr Putin this american fleet is only here to help with the forest fire. And those 10 navy seals in your country have nothing to do with the fleet. They only brought them there and will bring them back.

Then she introduces you to the Aegis.
    For the hord yes. For the alliance nope. And next to that. You just said that the fleet was there for peace. And not to help sylvanas and now you are contradicting yourself?!

Then she tells you she is off to do her own mission
    Okay she changes to mission. But does only mean something for the players. Not for the alliance ( as a faction ingame lore wise) ( that is what we are talking about). It still looks like a hord fleet there for bad things.

She even rejects Nathanos' offer to leave a few ships behind.
    Not the ingame info the alliance have. Again we are not talking about what we experience. Its about the ingame lore and reasons why Saurfang might hate/dislike the new warchief.

Not everyone play's hord. And again we are talking about the ingame lore . The reasons why saurfang might want to talk etc to alliance.

Saurfang Jr didn't die to blight.
    Nope. But he did loose his army and was captured after a rebel forsaken used the blight to kills his army. And blight is connected to the scourge because it was created by a undead.
    wiki:Blight is the term for the physical corruption of the land by the presence of the Lich King's undead plague. The plague affects all it touches, sterilizing the land, warping its natural inhabitants into bloodthirsty mutants, and twisting the local flora into disgusting mockeries of proper plants. The Eastern Plaguelands (most specifically Plaguewood) and the Dead Scar that runs through Quel'Thalas are perhaps the most startling examples of the long term effects of Blight.

and...you...neeed...to...finish...your...sentences...
    People going after grammar is the first sign of loosing a discussion . And poor manners.
    And you need to do your research. We are talking about reasons for Saurfang to talk to Anduin.( in ingame lore).
    And btw the use of .... : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Lol. Do you hear yourself talking ?!?! The fleet was there for a stroll!?!?! Sylvanas is the boss of the fleet. They know ( its in the freaking cinimatics) that she is up to no good there. And she is there to enslave a people.
    The Alliance did not know Sylvanas's goals.

For us that is enough info. But for the alliance as faction that sounds like: No mr Putin this american fleet is only here to help with the forest fire. And those 10 navy seals in your country have nothing to do with the fleet. They only brought them there and will bring them back.
    For the hord yes. For the alliance nope. And next to that. You just said that the fleet was there for peace. And not to help sylvanas and now you are contradicting yourself?!
    The only one here confused is you.

what an awful fucking comparison no joke one of the worst you have done. Somehow the Alliance knows Sylvanas is going after Eyir but doesn't know the fleet is looking for the Aegis?
    Not everyone play's hord. And again we are talking about the ingame lore . The reasons why saurfang might want to talk etc to alliance.
    That is fucking in-game lore.

Nope. But he did loose his army and was captured after a rebel forsaken used the blight to kills his army. And blight is connected to the scourge because it was created by a undead.
    wiki:Blight is the term for the physical corruption of the land by the presence of the Lich King's undead plague. The plague affects all it touches, sterilizing the land, warping its natural inhabitants into bloodthirsty mutants, and twisting the local flora into disgusting mockeries of proper plants. The Eastern Plaguelands (most specifically Plaguewood) and the Dead Scar that runs through Quel'Thalas are perhaps the most startling examples of the long term effects of Blight.

The New Plague,[1][2] also known as the Forsaken Blight or blight (not to be confused with the original blight)
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/New_Plague

Also what type of fucking logic is that?
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-02-10 at 09:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Yeah, I think he just tried to buy Rokhan some time.
    The thing though, from the datamined Battle for Lordaeron info, Saurfang wasn’t particularly happy with the use of plague. Then there is a chance that he was just left behind for the Alliance to kill. And our mission in Stormwind can also be interpreted as trying to free Talanji and Zul only, not Saurfang.
    If that’s the case, I don’t know... Would Saurfang be able to take such a sour pill?
    It would be interesting.

I imagine him being like:"I gave everything i had for the Horde and everything i have to show is a dead son, traumas of war and now my Warchief abandoned me to the mercy of a boy king"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The Alliance did not know Sylvanas's goals.
    They did.

Azsuna(before the scaling) is the first zone the players went to Level and there they can get the http://www.wowhead.com/item=122570/c...ueens-reprisal.

The Alliance knew Sylvanas was up to something
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    This. Saurfangs got other plans.
    yeh, hes gone to dreanor to recruit more orcs for the horde, the dark portal is rather close to stormwind

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    It would be interesting.

I imagine him being like:"I gave everything i had for the Horde and everything i have to show is a dead son, traumas of war and now my Warchief abandoned me to the mercy of a boy king"
    It could be cool, but then again, if he sulks because noone came to pick him up then sheesh... How low can you fall?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    They did.

Azsuna(before the scaling) is the first zone the players went to Level and there they can get the http://www.wowhead.com/item=122570/c...ueens-reprisal.

The Alliance knew Sylvanas was up to something
    Unless it was the Horde who in canon did that quest, since Anduin mentions none of that and ordered the Skyfire to observe them, not attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It's Blizzard so he'll probably break character, side with the Alliance and then Sylvanas will be overthrown and the Horde will continue to be made to look like the bad guys who always loose.

And Saurduin will become a thing.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-02-10 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    If you smart person you understand the only thing that keeps Alliance and Horde from peace is Sylvanas.
    the death of sylvannas would make genn happy, but i feel that jaina would still want to kill them all, she wanted varian to kill them all at the end of SoO, even though they dealt with garrosh at that point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    logic aside, no one is gonna overthrow top waifu sylvanas.
    all the emo weebs would unsubscribe on the spot.
    nah all the emo weebs swaped to ally and are playing emoelves

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    It could be cool, but then again, if he sulks because noone came to pick him up then sheesh... How low can you fall?
    I don't think that would be the major reason, but rather what starts the thoughts or finish them.

Imagine that...lets say Anduin for the sake of the Thread's tittle.Point out that the Horde left them to rot in Sw, Saurfang then says that he stays because he wanted, and then he asks if the infiltrators were there for the orc in the first place, after all he did for the Horde, which starts the questioning of his actions.

What this would lead?Who knows.

But its something i would like to see.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

I don't think that would be the major reason, but rather what starts the thoughts or finish them.

Imagine that...lets say Anduin for the sake of the Thread's tittle.Point out that the Horde left them to rot in Sw, Saurfang then says that he stays because he wanted, and then he asks if the infiltrators were there for the orc in the first place, after all he did for the Horde, which starts the questioning of his actions.

What this would lead?Who knows.

But its something i would like to see.
    Varok is a close friend of Thrall and he seems to be on good terms with Baine... I don’t like the idea of another uprising, but if Saurfang goes against Sylvanas then he has people to back him up...

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think there's room for Saurfang to do what's right for the citizens of Azeroth over what's right for the Horde. He was the Supreme Commander of the Might of Kalimdor after all and participated in overthrowing Garrosh.

It's up to the writers on how they want him to act but historically he's one of the more pragmatic and thoughtful characters in the game thanks to his years of experience.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2018-02-10 at 09:45 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Unless it was the Horde who in canon did that quest, since Anduin mentions none of that and ordered the Skyfire to observe them, not attack.
    And why would he order them to observe?

If anything is makes the idea that the Alliance part is canon because, Anduin would know that the Horde is up to something and is convinced that it would be better to keep an eye on the them.
    Mage Tower Final Result:

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    They're not killing off Sylvanas, it ain't happening and it's already been confirmed by like 3 devs that they're not killing off more horde faction leaders, could it be that they force her off the throne? Sure, but when BfA is on it's final patch, you still won't see a perma-dead Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Will Saurfang pull a vol'jin and side with anduin to overthrow sylvanas as anduin said the war will not end until sylvanas is arrested. dont see how this makes sense when anduin himself is loading his, wrathion and everyone elses ass up with azerite in the alliance. he is set to meet anduin to "buy time" for the escape but really? oh really? while anduin is patrolling the streets? he's going to wait until they escape and speak of plans to overthrow sylvanas to honor his debt. this is bad for the storyline unless they plan to unite both factions into one.
    the only time saurfang will move against the warchief is if the warchief becomes WITHOUT A DOUBT detrimental to the horde.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)