Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Horde Single Minded Fury PLEASE!

Can we PLEASE bring back Single Minded Fury in BFA??

10+ Year Old Account
    i would give an eye for SMF to return or atleast let us use our skills with one handed weapons

hell no.
    glad stance yes
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    hell no.
    glad stance yes
    fuck glad stance . and theres a talent on prot BFA that lets you do that

Bake Inner Rage into fury please
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    hell no.
    glad stance yes
    You do realize both are perfectly within reason, right? Why take the "screw you" stance just because you won't use it? Let them have theirs while you have yours, more options is always a good thing. The two of you should be supporting each other's suggestions, not shitting on each other.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Please God.

I hate Titan's Grip so fucking much, it just looks so ridiculous seeing people using two Armageddons or some other giant weapon like they're toothpicks, especially on a Gnome or a Goblin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebkwow View Post
    Can we PLEASE bring back Single Minded Fury in BFA??
    I want all weapon restrictions to be dropped tbh. Let Frost DKs go 2h, let Surv Hunters Dual Wield, let Warriors go smf. Give people options ffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    Really? Wich talent? Because looking theres nothing remotly close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Bake Inner Rage into fury please
    I'm down with this, reckless abandon could be baked in too, or keep it as a talent and add the convergence of fates effect to it.

They should add passives like they already have for some classes that allow you to choose between 2h or 1hs. So instead of a talent unlocking SMF you would just put on 2 1hs and get your bonus's to make it work.

Also PLEASE 2H ENHANCE MAKE IT WORK BLIZZZ
    Last edited by Goremonger; 2018-02-10 at 11:44 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravec View Post
    Please God.

I hate Titan's Grip so fucking much, it just looks so ridiculous seeing people using two Armageddons or some other giant weapon like they're toothpicks, especially on a Gnome or a Goblin.
    I think thats intended. You're holding two 2h weps. It's not going to look normal.

Deleted
    i would give an eye for SMF to return or atleast let us use our skills with one handed weapons
    Tbh, i think that would solve the problem. Though SMF also felt good due to the faster rage generation.

I do think a 4th warrior spec with gladiator would be pretty cool to have. I know alot of people that enjoyed the sword and board DPS archetype.

Deleted
    Yes! As a Frost DK wanting to use a 2H again, I support 1H rights for Fury warriors as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    I want all weapon restrictions to be dropped tbh. Let Frost DKs go 2h, let Surv Hunters Dual Wield, let Warriors go smf. Give people options ffs.
    This could be a real possibility since it appears that they are shifting power scaling from weapon damage to AP.

Source?
    /10chars

I am honestly surprised with all the good feedback! I really do hope they change a lot of specs and allow us to just use what we prefer and make it viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    You do realize both are perfectly within reason, right? Why take the "screw you" stance just because you won't use it?
    Because the spec existing is at least partially why the design is what it is now and we got the shitty end of the stick on tanking as a result. Prot needs major reworks to even be a viable tank again, it doesn't need pointless stupid changes to the class that allow prot to be a dps spec.
    Last edited by Mjolknerd; 2018-02-11 at 02:16 AM.

Would also love SMF back, but not really for the reasons most ppl seem to have.
    My main reason for wanting SMF back is simply RP. Now, I don't RP, but using whatever you like as weapons is an RP element, and I like RP elements.
    Another big reason why I don't like not being able to use DW 1h is Timewalking and Warglaives of Azzinoth. It is unfair to have legendary swords that has your class as one of the requirements to use them, but when you get to actually use them again via TW, it's taken away because you cannot use 1h anymore. You could use 1 with a shield, but who the fuck wants that? :P
    I don't have Warglaives btw, but still think it sucks major ass for those who farmed them for ages, only to be told that, even though your class is one of the few eligible to use them, you still can't.
    For all I care, SMF could be made to just be flat out worse than TG. I don't care, just give me the ability to use 2 1h again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolknerd View Post
    Because the spec existing is at least partially why the design is what it is now and we got the shitty end of the stick on tanking as a result. Prot needs major reworks to even be a viable tank again, it doesn't need pointless stupid changes to the class that allow prot to be a dps spec.
    Hyperbole. There might be 'better' tanks in some circumstances but a skilled, geared prot warrior can tank absolutely anything in the game.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Oh man. Now you made me remember 2h enh shamies. I want that