10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    When I see people calling other people mentally ill for liking something that may or not be playable in game, I have to wonder. First, why do you care? Second, who says only "furries" would play the foxes? Third, why do you care? And fourth, are you mentally ill? You're going balistic over a game with PIXEL characters.....get a life, they aren't real.
    I find the characters I play really enjoyable in the game...
    And it's the Horde races...And I do have a lot of elves, and the other races too...

Not a furry myself, but I do enjoy the animal humanoids some games have and they are interesting to me as well.
    For the Horde!

Are fat Kul'Tiran humans even able to become an allied race since they're so tall? I really hope they don't just give us the thin humans.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I think thin and fat humans are like the vulperas, added in the AR database but will never be AR.

7+ Year Old Account
    i'd really be for hiding gloves/bracers

gloves arent that much of a problem as every 3rd gloves are basically just black and black fits most mogs pretty fine, or they dont cover the hand fully.

but bracers, my god, they are just as big of a nightmare to deal with as belts.
    i have had so many mog ideas crushed just because i cant find any good bracers that match the set, and i cant cover them up with gloves because the only gloves that match the set dont go over the bracers.

its a nightmare.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    I think thin and fat humans are like the vulperas, added in the AR database but will never be AR.
    Except Vulpera actually have some flags set that only matter for actual player races, like what faction they can be picked by in Char creation.

I think theres no way we dont get kul'tirans when they add brown orcs

blizzard isnt going to pass up orcs vs humans patch
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Except Vulpera actually have some flags set that only matter for actual player races, like what faction they can be picked by in Char creation.
    Not only that but the sheer amount of customization options available to them that, when you get right down to it, are really uneccessary to a strictly NPC race.

I mean, look at it this way: why the hell would Blizzard give Vulpera, who the detractors keep saying are a "one off NPC race", face options? Naga don't have face options, Ice trolls don't have face options, hell, not even Vrykul have face options. And yet this NPC race, which doesn't have the luxury of just being a pre-existing player race repurposed into an NPC race as the other Orc Clans were, gets so much customization options for what purpose exactly? Just change their skin color, that works perfectly for NPC races because no one's gonna be tryingto look at NPC races and go "Do they have a different face than the pther 20 I've dealt with?"

The fact that they're putting this much work into them seems really.......suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I think theres no way we dont get kul'tirans when they add brown orcs

blizzard isnt going to pass up orcs vs humans patch
    The bigger piece of evidence for Kul Tirans becoming playable is that Zandalari are playable. No way they'll let one faction recruit their continent's main race without letting the other faction do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    Not only that but the sheer amount of customization options available to them that, when you get right down to it, are really uneccessary to a strictly NPC race.
    Or that they now actually have a more advanced model than the Goblins they are based on, with moving eyeballs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    I miss maraad.
    Unlike Blackhand, who hit him pretty hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

Blizz should lax on hiding armor parts even further up to being able to make your character to be just in underwear if you wanted, FFXIV for a long time has had the option to hide everything and playing it, I've never seen people run around naked in dungeons etc.

Too bad the person behind mogging hates their job so I can imagine us not being able to hide everything for a long time if even the thought of having event items moggable permanently triggers them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    All players that plays furries are Gank or kill on sight Even attack on sight.

All furries are to be eliminated, because of their mental illness.

Same with draenei.

And elves.
    Ok, well, you'll be fun to hunt down in-game. That's the thing about animals, we can be quite vicious without restraint.
    Last edited by Shizari; 2018-02-11 at 02:57 AM.

Yeah well you can yiff in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post

I mean, look at it this way: why the hell would Blizzard give Vulpera, who the detractors keep saying are a "one off NPC race", face options? Naga don't have face options, Ice trolls don't have face options, hell, not even Vrykul have face options. And yet this NPC race, which doesn't have the luxury of just being a pre-existing player race repurposed into an NPC race as the other Orc Clans were, gets so much customization options for what purpose exactly? Just change their skin color, that works perfectly for NPC races because no one's gonna be tryingto look at NPC races and go "Do they have a different face than the pther 20 I've dealt with?"

The fact that they're putting this much work into them seems really.......suspicious.
    They've explained why already. They want more customization for NPCs, and giving them player-like options is the most convenient way of doing it. You would be astounded at the shear amount of customization races like Mantid have. They predate this system but they still have half a dozen options for antenna length, mandible shape, forelimb type etc.

Vulpera only actually have 3 customizable features - face, ears and colour. Hardly player-level customization. Forest Trolls, even back in Burning Crusade had customizable faces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    Ok, well, you'll be fun to hunt down in-game. That's the thing about animals, we can be quite vicious without restraint.
    Don't feed him ok?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if the questing is fast again in Battle for Azeroth?
    I seen Crendor leveling in Nazmir and then he was getting quite the experience points during leveling, so it will be fun to level again.
    Just wondering if Blizzard changed it at all during the new expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

What if I want to make a Large Human or a Thin Human?
    Can be great for the Humans to have different postures and can be the same with Orcs...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i'd really be for hiding gloves/bracers

gloves arent that much of a problem as every 3rd gloves are basically just black and black fits most mogs pretty fine, or they dont cover the hand fully.

but bracers, my god, they are just as big of a nightmare to deal with as belts.
    i have had so many mog ideas crushed just because i cant find any good bracers that match the set, and i cant cover them up with gloves because the only gloves that match the set dont go over the bracers.

its a nightmare.
    Well I like to add gloves to my transmogs I got for my characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    The bigger piece of evidence for Kul Tirans becoming playable is that Zandalari are playable. No way they'll let one faction recruit their continent's main race without letting the other faction do the same.
    I don't know why the Dark Irons are even in the Allied Race thing...
    Kul Tiras should have Kul Tirans and I play Horde and I know that is stupid...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Unlike Blackhand, who hit him pretty hard.
    Speaking of Blackhand; It's the server and character I really enjoy in the Warcraft Universe.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    They've explained why already. They want more customization for NPCs, and giving them player-like options is the most convenient way of doing it.
    It's a good explanation, but the work they've done on Vulpera raise far more questions that can't be answered by their explanation, especially when you consider that they are putting so much work into Vulpera, yet apparently haven't given enough to Kul'Tirans yet, and Alliance iss supposed to interact with the Kul'Tirans all over Kul'Tiras, while Vulpera are so far only found only in Vol'dun.

You would be astounded at the shear amount of customization races like Mantid have. They predate this system but they still have half a dozen options for antenna length, mandible shape, forelimb type etc.
    Mantid actually only have 2 customization options: Body parts and armor. The Antennae, mandibles, and forelimbs are all connected model pieces that are set up to all be used together, so any Mantid you see with one type of forelimb will always have the same antennae and mandbiles.

Vulpera, on the other hand, have far more customization options than Mantid, far more than a non-player race needs.

Vulpera only actually have 3 customizable features - face, ears and colour.
    They actually have at least 4 right now: faces, ears, skin colors, and snouts. While they may decide to connect the ears to snouts, similar to how Goblin's ears and noses work, right now we have at least 4 known areas that change the Vulpera quite drastically.

WoWHead's model viewer isn't entirely functional at that, because you can't even see male Vulpera in it. Yet, if you put the files through WoWModel Viewer and use the NPC texture(as they currently have no male texture designed for use with the tail), you can wind up with:

Which begs the question: why design and model multiple snouts for Vulpera when there is no need for them if they are just intended to be NPC's? Nobody would care if they had only one snout, so why do this?

Especially since, considering how important to their story they are, Blizzard currently has absolutely no qualms in leaving Sethrak a Creature type model with absolutely no customization with their body, and Sethrak have a questionably larger role in the Horde's story on Zandalar than Vulpera do as the Sethrak are the active antagonists who drive the story in Vol'dun.

At the end of the day, saying that Vulpera very well may be a playable races is just when you connect all the information we have on them(them labelled in the files as a Playable race, them given the Goblin's placement id on the player select screen, the fact that they have the Goblin's placement setting while having the Zandalari's Allied Race IDs so it can't be a simple copy and paste job because one of those two values had to be manually set up) along with the level of customization they're giving them(remember, they had a perfectly viable NPC model already on the level of slightly below Sethrak, so them not only making them Character models, but then going into overdrive to give them a lot of customization), then you have a very good argument for them being playable.
    Last edited by Cradix; 2018-02-11 at 05:37 AM.

Especially since the original Vulpera already existed. This seems like a wholly unnecessary amount of time put towards an NPC race that doesn't seem to even have much of a role in BFA beyond a small population in a single zone. Their explanation doesn't really add up.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Yeah well you can yiff in hell.
    I'm not a furry and I'd play one just because it reminds me of Ratchet. Stop being a cunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    I'm not a furry and I'd play one just because it reminds me of Ratchet. Stop being a cunt.
    Ratchet?
    Not trolling, but didn't get into the other consoles that much since I am with PC Gaming and Nintendo a lot...
    For the Horde!