Simply put the ppl talking shit are just asshole who hate it when other ppl are happy and get things they don't like.

Nothing more to it.

Also at the scrubs saying gnomes are stupid, u realize that most swords at the size we see them would be a good 200 lbs. Human warriors don't make sense. Heck even off warriors don't make sense.

At the ppl thinking it will bring toxic players...have u never played this game?

At the ppl freaking out over furries ....get a life. Or some counciling. Wtf who hurt you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    It really is astounding how much people hate anthropomorphic animals in this game... Not everyone who likes these races are furries... and even if furries like them who gives a goddamn shit? >.>
    Every other cartoon ppl watch growing up the characters are animals.

I think these ppl spend way to much time on the internet and enjoy getting angry over nothing
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    As long as the little yiffy fuckers are alliance so I can brutally murder and camp them for hour's till they log out then I'm fine with them being in the game.

Making furry yiff races only serves to single out who to gank and gank and gank
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I always make a point out of it to gank everyone lowlevel Worgen until they log off.

GOnna do the same with Vulpera.
    Seems you guys missed the news at Blizzcon. They are making it so people currently on pvp servers can opt out of pvp when BfA hits.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how much of an overlap there is between people spouting 'die furfags you degenerates' and the people that also go 'gays are degenerates!' and they just publicly go on about furries since being a jackass towards that group is seen as 'acceptable'.
    Furries 2020

You guys are weird. The Internet is weird. Can't wait for the apocalypse so we can start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Seems you guys missed the news at Blizzcon. They are making it so people currently on pvp servers can opt out of pvp when BfA hits.
    I keep seeing people say this, how naive can you be. Do you think that if you flag for pvp you're just going to be alone in your own solo server free to farm rares? There will be many many people who flag for pvp, with ion's incentive or without.

I'm willing to bet that you will see threads on the official forums saying "I got my pvp turned on somehow and i don't know how to turn it off help pls". Even with all the idiot-proofing measures blizzard takes (such as you can't flag by attacking someone you have to toggle it manually). people still find a way to be an idiot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    Furries 2020

You guys are weird. The Internet is weird. Can't wait for the apocalypse so we can start again.
    Yeah. And saying that you wish for the apocalypse doesn't make you seem like one of those loner, no friends having crazies who either end up gunning down a bunch of random people, or yelling crazy shit on the Subway as everyone desperatley tries to ignore you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Hiding gloves > another generic looking furry race that is just there to please disgusting people.
    sounds like you are a racist....

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Unlike this race, which is irrelevant and will always be irrelevant, hiding gloves and bracers has been a huge request from the WoW community for years.
    citation needed. You are one person not the WoW community you should see someone about that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've actually wanted the ability to hide gloves for a long time...
    i want it because it's fitting for nightborne to have bare hands and feet.
    damn and there I thought we just got nightborns and not 10 years ago

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I always make a point out of it to gank everyone lowlevel Worgen until they log off. GOnna do the same with Vulpera.
    this is gonna be hilarious in bfa when you CANT gank anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Yeah. And saying that you wish for the apocalypse doesn't make you seem like one of those loner, no friends having crazies who either end up gunning down a bunch of random people, or yelling crazy shit on the Subway as everyone desperatley tries to ignore you.
    It's called a joke you Nerdmaster General.

Deleted
    An other Addon without a "final" row of Talents?
    Whelp.. -.-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Bleeds scaling with haste will really change how feral plays and might be a problem with scaling.
    It doesn't change feral gameplay even a bit. There is nothing technically tied to bleed ticks (except for one legendary).
    Your bleeds will just tick faster, doing more damage, but doesn't change anything else.

Scaling is a numbers issue, which again is a non-issue as they are readjusting the scaling and base damage of ALL abilities in the game for BfA.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value haste, it will also increase energy generation and that will change the flow of the spec.
    But that has nothing to do with increased bleed ticks.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    It's called a joke you Nerdmaster General.
    I w-was just j-joking!
    I was j-just pretending to be retarded!

15+ Year Old Account
    Right now haste is dumped because it does not affect bleed ticks, just the global cooldown and energy generation. When haste affects bleed ticks, it's value to feral will increase and thus it will go from a stat you avoid to a stat you stack. With Haste being stacked, your energy generation will increase and the flow of the spec changes.
    That's not how this stat priority thing works.

All secondary stats powers are relative. If mastery/crit/versa give more power point per point vs haste, they will be stacked instead. That can still happen with bleeds scaling off haste, because you know - scaling. What kind of modifiers Blizzard puts behind those different stat rating defines it, not whether bleeds scaling off haste or not.

Haste could be the most valuable stat even without bleed scaling.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    I keep seeing people say this, how naive can you be. Do you think that if you flag for pvp you're just going to be alone in your own solo server free to farm rares? There will be many many people who flag for pvp, with ion's incentive or without.

I'm willing to bet that you will see threads on the official forums saying "I got my pvp turned on somehow and i don't know how to turn it off help pls". Even with all the idiot-proofing measures blizzard takes (such as you can't flag by attacking someone you have to toggle it manually). people still find a way to be an idiot.
    He's saying that you can just turn off PvP and the gankers won't even be able to see you. I.e. if somebody is a dipshit and camping you, you can just go to town, turn off PvP and there's nothing he can do about you anymore.

first blizzard caved in to femnazis by changing ingame names and now they wanna cater to a disgusting fetish by introducing Vulpera? Who leads this company? A transsexual cross gender dog loving freak?

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    first blizzard caved in to femnazis by changing ingame names and now they wanna cater to a disgusting fetish by introducing Vulpera? Who leads this company? A transsexual cross gender dog loving freak?
    Was wondering when you'd show up to bring something of no value to this discussion.

Now rda is the only left to "add" something.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    Why do people like you think the Vulpera are aimed at furries when we already have walking cows and goats?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Why do people like you think the Vulpera are aimed at furries when we already have walking cows and goats?
    Tapping into that furry paedophile niche, clearly. /s
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

There's a thread for you vulpera weirdos. Can we go back talking about how haste affects bleeds or other aspects of the game?

There's a thread for you vulpera weirdos. Can we go back talking about how haste affects bleeds or other aspects of the game?
    There is a thread for virtually everything. If you want to talk specifics maybe go to those threads instead.
    This thread right here goes wherever it wants - within reason.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Indeed, but this is the first time one of the silly "cute" races may become playable. Now ask yourself, do you want a Vulpera in your party screaming: 'YOU F*CKING NUBS, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?? BRB TAKING A SHIT QUICKLY, I WANT DBM PULL TIMER READY WHEN I COME BACK FROM THE THRONE. LOL.'

Don't you wanna throttle the little tyke?
    I don't see how that is different to belf or undead or nelf or anything.

But yeah I just don't see what makes them that appealing that so many people want them. But *shrugs*.

I also don't see how players that play tauren/worgen or pandaren are tagged as furries, maybe some small precentage of them is played by some deviants, but I have pandaren rogue because of Shado-pan and animations.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria