Deleted
    I really liked this week's episode, lots of action but i guess it's expected of the ending episodes ,i also don't get the feeling that it's being rushed like some people say ( that geekdome guy for example).

I think this episode was a waste, 17 dying had no emotional impact for ME as he was away from db franchise to long, i think Vegeta sacrifice himself would have been a bigger impact at this point, hell both dying trying to protect Goku would been a better finish , now what? Vegeta will get a huge beating next episode and get eliminated? meh, such a waste

Not like Goku will not use the dragon ball to bring everyone back

Jiren's backtory is generic but not bad.

it's better off to have something then nothing.

what if Belmod killed his parents???

that would be a nice plot twist.

I also think if they don't reveal Jiren's wish, he will win and then we will find out about his wish.

Goku has a bad history with tournaments.

17 dying was unexpected but as @kaelix1 said, it was not that emotional because he wasn't in this show long enough for me to get emotional.

BUT it doesn't change the fact that the send off was, IMO, good for a rushed ending.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just to a side story Toriyama got angry at Toei about the animation of Dragonball Super and how bad it looks, it came out 3 weeks ago but havent seen it come by yet.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2018-02-11 at 10:03 AM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Just to a side story Toriyama got angry Toei about the animation of Dragonball Super and how bad it looks, it came out 3 weeks ago but havent seen it come by yet.
    actually, he was angry during the RoF arc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    actually, he was angry during the RoF arc.
    Yeah, like two years ago

I quite enjoyed today's episode, but I the preview basically spoiled next week's episode, and the rest of the arc :/

Vegeta loses, meaning it boils down to Goku and Frieza, and seeing how Frieza is gonna be completely useless bar a miracle, it's gonna end up in a Goku ultra instinct win for U7 (or simultaneous knockout, with Frieza as the last man standing).

Really wish they didn't spoil that Vegeta's getting knocked out of the tourney next week :/

Anyone else feels like the fact that Frieza is still in the fight is kind of annoying? I mean, he keeps contributing NOTHING to any fight, gets his ass kicked left and right and by all means should have fallen off the stage like 5 episodes ago - and he still didn't. Again, Jiren effortlessly dealt with his attack, punched him to oblivion, but JUST ENOUGH that he didn't fall from the stage. Shit, if his superpower really is "the guy everyone forgets to knock off given the option", he seems to be winning this tournament by default.

Whatever, I guess they are setting him up to something later when he teams up with Goku (fusion, perhaps?), but right now he feels like an angry ratter everybody is just too sorry to put down.

and lol yeah, Frieza.

1. He comes back and get's unconscious
    2. He comes back and get's unconscious
    3. He comes back and get's unconscious

it's a joke at this point.

and lol yeah, Frieza.

1. He comes back and get's unconscious
    2. He comes back and get's unconscious
    3. He comes back and get's unconscious

it's a joke at this point.
    This is way im happy he replace Buu, the big guy dont deserve what is happening with Frieza in this tournament

Did i miss something or did the evildoer have what looked to be the silhouette of a woman next to him? Could they be hinting at Towa and Mira as villains when DB returns? It could have been Jirens mom but idk it didn't seem like his race has hair or that the silhouette was being held by the other so idk.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    This is way im happy he replace Buu, the big guy dont deserve what is happening with Frieza in this tournament
    lol yeah true.

but I can see Frieza winning somehow.

Goku has bad history with tournaments after all.

but damn, ToP arc was a mess.

Zamasu arc was soooo nicely build up (especially in the anime) and Goku Black was a really cool villain and he was not just bad Goku.

I don't know how they downgraded that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    If frezza wins, he may wish to become more strong than any god. So the old team will be forced to collect super dragon univese balls again.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Goku, Vegeta and Jiren dancing

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    ? How does ki work? Shouldn't he have a limit to what his body can produce?
    If anyone has enough energy to blow up, it is the androids.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's getting pretty annoying to see how ffing stupid Jiren is.

If you can, just finish it already... what is he waiting for? The survival of his universe is literally at stake here.(yeah bad writing isn't his fault)

His backstory was bland AF, why even explain it so randomly.. made no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyz View Post
    It's getting pretty annoying to see how ffing stupid Jiren is.
    literally every villain toys around with his prey.

His backstory was bland AF, why even explain it so randomly.. made no sense at all.
    it made sense for strength.

it's generic but it's better something than nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad they kept Jiren's backstory short and simple, One Piece would have had an entire mini-arc around it.

17 aint dead, yall. Before, they always made a point to show Zen-oh tapping his GodPad to eliminate fighters. 17 is gonna come back with Ultra Instinct and bitch slap Jiren off the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Glad they kept Jiren's backstory short and simple, One Piece would have had an entire mini-arc around it.
    yeah, true.

it's generic but I don't think we need more, really.

he isn't a villain so we don't need a prolonged backstory that goes, like, 10 episodes.

yeah, true.

it's generic but I don't think we need more, really.

he isn't a villain so we don't need a prolonged backstory that goes, like, 10 episodes.
    For me it's kind of lame that he even got any backstory, especially the most generic of them all. Jiren was amazing when he was mysterious, being just this immovable object that can counter the Genkiest of Damas just by looking at it. In the recent episodes he just seems... really mundane, that's all. His power is not really mysterious anymore.

He throws the same blasts and punches anyone does, just slightly stronger. His powerups don't seem to do anything since the gap between him and Goku/Vegeta seems constant. He started talking like any generic fighter in this tournament did, combined with needless taunting of his opponents (last thing I expected him to do, really). And now the "backstory just for the sake of backstory". He went from the most amazing fighter seen in Dragon Ball to a filler arc villian that will simply get defeated when the arc is nearing to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    For me it's kind of lame that he even got any backstory, especially the most generic of them all. Jiren was amazing when he was mysterious, being just this immovable object that can counter the Genkiest of Damas just by looking at it. In the recent episodes he just seems... really mundane, that's all. His power is not really mysterious anymore.
    I wouldn't have problem if he didn't have a backstory.

heck, even Hit doesn't have one but he is fan favorite.