Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Alliance brown orcs would be a massive slap in the face to every Horde player, and it would be god damn hilarious.

I love it, make it so, Blizz!!!
    Oooohhh. this would be the best thing to ever happen. Saurfang, ashamed of Thrall's huge mistake of appointing Garrosh, and now the atrocious actions of the Lich Queen, defects to the Alliance after the Wrynns showed him that they still uphold respect and honor. And takes the straight back, brown orcs with him. Blizzard wouldn't have the balls to do this. They cant even give the horde one real loss. But the horde tears would be so delicious.

The Alliance will get Orcs when Gnomes grow wings and fly.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Saurfang spoke with Anduin to buy us time. Doesn't make any goddamn sense but still.
    Indeed, especially since anduin is out and walking around you almost immediately.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I am still going with Saurfang being influenced by Anduin. Maybe not straight mind control but just certain impulses in his brain when Anduin is talking.

Deleted
    Alliance brown orcs would be a massive slap in the face to every Horde player, and it would be god damn hilarious.

Yes, this would be so damn funny.
    Saurfang leading Orcs as an Alliance faction lmao.

Alliance getting Draenor Orcs would be hilarious. The rage that would ensue would be priceless. And since Alliance would be getting orcs, the horde can get the ThinHuman, since it uses the female Forsaken model. Please make this happen.

Deleted

I dont think Blizzard are crazy enough to go this route.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I am still going with Saurfang being influenced by Anduin. Maybe not straight mind control but just certain impulses in his brain when Anduin is talking.
    You mean his extreme sex appeal ? Smell of his testosterone - so manly yet so innocently boyish ? His beautiful, gentle smile ? His golden hair, shining in the sun ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Hmm, that would be interesting. Adds some flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Surely the Horde would be more angry, if Alliance got Mag'har orcs.
    Considering there's a lot more blood elf players than Orcs, don't think we'd care so much if Alliance get a recolor of Orcs. It would be stupid for them to get it, but I prefer my Orcs green.

And only a very loud minority care about high elves.
    That's a joke right? Players have demanded for years to be able to play as the less cool version of the blood elves... Almost every girl I've met on WoW mains a blood elf and has blood elf alts, saying the reason they joined the Horde was to play as them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    Saurfang speaking with Anduin about honor + datamined map of gorgrond named "GorgrondOrcs2" can mean that those orcs can join alliance
    I can't really fucking believe there's people making such a ridiculous jump to even more ridiculous conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Saurfang would NEVER betray the Horde, the Horde are its people, not the person running it. If Saurfang had a problem with Sylvanas he would have killed her already.
    I mean, in his novel Vol'jin was focused on drawing the distinction between the Horde's leader and the Horde's people. Vol'jin. A fucking Troll.

Saurfang is one of the oldest members of the Horde. He witnessed the birth of the Old one through Gul'dan's corruption and the rise of the New one thanks to Thrall. If there's someone who would understand the concept more than anyone is precisely him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Blizzard wouldn't have the balls to do this. They cant even give the horde one real loss.
    Or maybe because it's complete, abject horseshit that makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    The Horde isn't really an orc faction anymore, I could see it happening.
    You guys can't be serious. Humans and Orcs are and will forever remain the top iconic races of their respective factions. Did you even take a look at BfA's cover? It's an Orc facing a Human. Woah, who would have thought.

I mean, I can even sympathize with the idea of having a laugh about it. But seriously, that's all about. Having a laugh over that. Seriously speaking, Humans and Orcs will never move from the very factions these races literally created. It's pretty damn obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    so.... i stil find it weird people think saurfang betrayed us cause he wants to talk to anduin... yes from a simple point of view it makes sense....

BUT! first of al.. he talks to the guards outside his cell... the other guards beside the two who recruit him go attack us.
    Just by seeing that the stormwind guard knew the horde was here. Not because saurfang told them.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    so.... i stil find it weird people think saurfang betrayed us cause he wants to talk to anduin... yes from a simple point of view it makes sense....

BUT! first of al.. he talks to the guards outside his cell... the other guards beside the two who recruit him go attack us.
    Just by seeing that the stormwind guard knew the horde was here. Not because saurfang told them.
    That baffles me too. I mean, the Stormwind Guards are already aware that we are there, we weren't exactly quiet with bullets and arcane explosions flying around.

Saurfang's talk with Anduin to buy time makes no sense at all, but there is no malicious intent or anything inticative of betrayal going on here.