Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Speculation and actual proof aren't something completely different?
    a mod put speculation in there, not me... dont know why I'm getting called out for that. Also actual proof does not equal a 100% confirmation, it just means that what I found was something that from the looks of it proves that Vulpera at the least is being considered. But sure, I could've used the word evidence instead as that probably would've made people less confused and hung up on the title.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Speculation Vulpera low key confirmed

I swear that op is kinda not sharpest tool in the shed.

Yup.
    And again, a MOD put speculation in the title not me, and you are also ignoring the meaning of something being low-key. Seriously english isnt even my first language, but I get it I will try and get the title changed to something that suits your needs, as its apparently something people are getting very stuck up on. But by all means, insult my intelligence, I on the other hand will refrain from taking this to a personal level.
    Last edited by mmoc9804b1efc7; 2018-02-10 at 08:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    The more people dislike a race, the more i want to play it, dunno what that says about me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    The more people dislike a race, the more i want to play it, dunno what that says about me.
    Same but I've actually been a fan of anthropomorphic shit for 30+ years and love playable races like these. I hope FF14 gets the bunny women race (Viera) next.

Will turn my hunter into one and play surv huntet with a fox pet and minion just to piss try hard children off.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-02-10 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Same but I've actually been a fan of anthropomorphic shut for 30+ years and love playable races like these. I hope FF14 gets the bunny women race (Viera) next.
    I prefer them more human than random-animal

Deleted
    You're like me. You enjoy the misery of crying bitches.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    You're like me. You enjoy the misery of crying bitches.
    It was like when Pandaren were announced, i felt nothing at first. Didn't care about them at all, then my guild got all salty, the forums were enraged. next week i fell in love with them.

Deleted
    well, that's pretty pathetic dude

Deleted
    It was like when Pandaren were announced, i felt nothing at first. Didn't care about them at all, then my guild got all salty, the forums were enraged. next week i fell in love with them.
    Yeah. Anything that can make people unreasonable angry for no reason is ok in my book.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Ah no worries.
    But as I was saying, in my eyes gnomes have been a comic relief since the start, so at least for me they are out of the equation.
    i mean, the point is, there is no reason to stay so mad about some fox race when we already have gnome, to me is far far worse, with their little limbs and big head

10+ Year Old Account

Please understand....

7+ Year Old Account

Please understand....
    I aint gonna lie, pandaren women are pretty damn hot, almost as much as the troll women.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Being sexually attracted to, in this case, a fox is entirely unnatural, and honestly, people who are furries need to be treated for mental illness.
    Another sharp tool believing, probably due to some closet issues, that "Furry" equals sexual attraction to humanoid animals.

I'd be more concerned with my own mental health if I had the same angst that you and other posters seem to be experiencing over this subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    I aint gonna lie, pandaren women are pretty damn hot, almost as much as the troll women.
    While I don't think they are hot, I do love how they look (and how gear looks on them) and really love my monk main:

7+ Year Old Account
    While I don't think they are hot, I do love how they look (and how gear looks on them) and really love my monk main:

They got some cool dual wielding animations as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i mean, the point is, there is no reason to stay so mad about some fox race when we already have gnome, to me is far far worse, with their little limbs and big head
    I'm not mad. They just look like someting out of a cheap ripoff asian mmo, which is not the kind of things I'd like to see in WoW. I've always opposed animalesque races in the game because they look to me like an easy way out to get something done without having to think of something new. The tauren are a well-established race with tons of lore, and yet I appreciated them almost solely because of Cairne (who is now dead, so nvm I guess...), the worgen never really interested me, and pandarens didn't either. Draenei, as much as they are called "space goats", aren't actually goats, and to me they show that if Blizzard wants to come up with something new, they don't need to resort to a trip to the zoo to make up their minds.

I said I'm glad they are on horde because I'd hate seeing even more furry races around me. The vulpera look like Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank and they are a very cheap idea for a race, given all other opportunities and possibilities.

Deleted
    Seek help of a mental health professional.

Deleted

=images=
    I tried out a Fempanda Shaman. Their dual wield animations are very cool. They have a cool "crouching tiger, hidden dragon" style to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    I tried out a Fempanda Shaman. Their dual wield animations are very cool. They have a cool "crouching tiger, hidden dragon" style to them.
    Well yeah. they have the best combat animations in the game IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    EDIT: I did not put speculation in the title, and since several people have taken offense to my wording apparently, I've asked for the title to be changed as I found no means to do so myself. But please, refrain from attacking me as a person due to my wording all the same. It's not really the point of the thread and pointless behaviour.

What I've provided is evidence that proves that Vulpera shares some things in common with other allied races, and a video of very detailed customization options, like for example, noses. Pointlessly minute things to work on for a NPC race.

The reason my original title has the words "low-key confirmed" in them, is simply me saying, all the evidence points to this being a confirmed thing we're getting. I wouldn't have used the prefix of "low-key" otherwise. /EDIT.

https://twitter.com/WowChakra/status/960999877516947456

See those numbers at the end? That is the allied race variable, see how its exactly the same for Zandalari and Vulpera? So yes, they are being added and yes they are going to be Horde. They even added child models to them with this patch.

Unless their catagorization on the client changes, they are indeed flagged as an allied race.

And you can see that the kul'tiran humans and several other NPC races are in here, however they do NOT have the allied race variable on them, and there are two different variables, one for alliance and one for horde.

So there you go, argument is closed unless this variable changes.

Edit: More Evidence in the fact that their customization options are extremely detailed, there is even nose options.

Great, now the Horde can take some of the furries smothering the Alliance with Worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I'm not mad. They just look like someting out of a cheap ripoff asian mmo, which is not the kind of things I'd like to see in WoW. I've always opposed animalesque races in the game because they look to me like an easy way out to get something done without having to think of something new. The tauren are a well-established race with tons of lore, and yet I appreciated them almost solely because of Cairne (who is now dead, so nvm I guess...), the worgen never really interested me, and pandarens didn't either. Draenei, as much as they are called "space goats", aren't actually goats, and to me they show that if Blizzard wants to come up with something new, they don't need to resort to a trip to the zoo to make up their minds.

I said I'm glad they are on horde because I'd hate seeing even more furry races around me. The vulpera look like Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank and they are a very cheap idea for a race, given all other opportunities and possibilities.
    I can respect that people don't want to play as them, I also understand that Blizzard should take an step extra to create something unique, however, it could lead to something that doesn't feel Warcraft for other people. Back in TBC, I remeber it was so wierd that the Draenei hade -space ships-, and the Naaru, they where very off compared to the rest of the World of Warcrafts world, floating wind chimes. At least for me it was. But the last expansions I have come to term to accept the new lore that Blizzard adds regardless how absurd it may be. I might dislike it, but I accept it.

And to be fair, there are alot of "beast" races in WoW, wouldn't hurt anyone with one more that is playable, in my own opinion. We already got so meny varation of elves and humanoids anyway. I don't like it we got even more elves now then before, but they won't ruin my experiance with World of Warcraft.

But I must ask, since so meny have been kept saying this over and over. What do you mean with Asian Mmo Rip Off? Since it's very, VERY rare that the are anthropomorphic animals in asian mmo that are playable. I believe there is -one- from TERA, along with that freaky loli race. But thats just one.
    Last edited by OverFanNisseFrasse; 2018-02-11 at 02:46 PM.