10+ Year Old Account

Void Elf heritage mix, any success stories?

Sup guys!

I got Void Elf heritage set, but much to my dismay it is really difficult to mix it up with anything because of those blasted void gems. The best things I could think of is shirts and tabards to retain wings on chest with other sets, but that's very limiting.

Anyone has any inspiration to share with good looking Rendorei set and off-set pieces mix?

Thats my transmog, belt is clipping but its not a big issue for me:
    i.imgur.com/na34Bke.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    That is pretty good! Keep incoming.

If you're a clothie then you're out of luck. Almost everything will look terrible.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account

My Voidlock. Sucks that the shoulder effect is tied to the chestpiece. They should add a 'cosmetic' slot.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2018-02-11 at 12:29 PM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Sucks that the shoulder effect is tied to the chestpiece. They should add a 'cosmetic' slot.
    Yeah, especially since 80% of hairstyles clip through that neck-thingy in the back. Such a sloppy job from the ones designing it. Really wish I could unequip the chest. But losing the wings is a no-go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalia View Post
    i.imgur.com/na34Bke.jpg
    That's not bad. I don't like pants on clothies, so hmmmmm
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Try the heritage pants with the T19 mythic lock robe. It pops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any mix for void elf rogue heritage set might be found? I thought about mixing it with set from Firelands heroic.

Spent a long time messing with Moggit trying to find fitting tmog for plates. Nothing impressive so far. Yet, I think Dark Paladin can be a thing with T20 Pally LFR set + Rendorei tabard. Hard part is...Doing LFR and obtaining the required pieces.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    These bloody void wings surely poisoned the whole experience, I almost wish they did not exist because every time I do mog without these it's meh and when I do mog either them it's meh too just because Blizz for some reason put this on a damned bra.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalia View Post
    i.imgur.com/na34Bke.jpg
    This is the first case of a mix with velf set that I truly liked. Congrats!
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2018-02-16 at 11:30 AM.
    Whatever...

leather has meh transmogs =\ kinda like mail has meh transmogs too..

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    These bloody void wings surely poisoned the whole experience, I almost wish they did not exist because every time I do mog without these it's meh and when I do mog either them it's meh too just because Blizz for some reason put this on a damned bra.
    This set forces you to either use a tabard and/or shirt.

And it has the collar. The terrible collar.
    Whatever...

Nice, keep 'em coming. I've fallen way too much in love with those wings, but I really dislike the set as a whole, most of it just looks... pointy and plastic. So it's nice to get some inspiration while I slowly level my own void elf for the set. Also glad to find out the wings are tied to the chest and not the shoulders, since those are the worst part of the set.

For clothies, the warlock ICC 10H color variation (not tier so you can't find it on sets) works. You can get the skirt there if you prefer a purple skirt instead of pants, but the other purple pieces there work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Nice, keep 'em coming. I've fallen way too much in love with those wings, but I really dislike the set as a whole, most of it just looks... pointy and plastic. So it's nice to get some inspiration while I slowly level my own void elf for the set. Also glad to find out the wings are tied to the chest and not the shoulders, since those are the worst part of the set.
    I actually really love that set, my problem is that eventually everyone will be rocking one just because it's so good. Especially for clothies, because it gives a very unique metallic armored look and sexy one to boot.

But yep, barely mogs with anything else without ending up looking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Pff, better than males who get the collar and barely anything else. And no shirts that ever looks decent with it either, so tabard or go home.

I'm ok with the mog I'm using now, but it does have its issues...didn't have a ss of it before I started re-installing WoW, but hoping that whatever issue I had will be fixed with the re-install, so I can post a ss later...
    Last edited by Halyon; 2018-02-16 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    Here's my succes: