Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    My problem with the way things went at the Sunwell is not that she was banished, as I've said before.

But the whole scene somehow makes no sense. Alleria walks close to the Sunwell and it gets disturbed enough to not only cause chaos, but to actually conjure voidbeings and a voidportal, which gets closed by using voidmagic again. And all that void-magic thrown around, void beings running through the middle of the well and Alleria's continued presence doesn't do anything to the Sunwell, no it gets better and voidmagic even helps save it. It doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He had no reason to do so to a lapdog. It was her who should make her research first. And use some common sense.
    Alleria is a hero of Silvermoon who sacrificed everything for her homeland, and fought for over a millenia against the Legion to keep her world and people safe.
    She deserves an explanation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Alleria is a hero of Silvermoon who sacrificed everything for her homeland, and fought for over a millenia against the Legion to keep her world and people safe.
    She deserves an explanation.
    Perhaps she should ask for it, before barking for her master like a good doggy she is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Perhaps she should ask for it, before barking for her master like a good doggy she is ?
    She came to talk with Lor'themar alongside giving an offer from Anduin. She wanted a private meeting to discuss the past, the future and so on.
    Instead Lor'themar forced her to go public with it in front of other guests and then cut her off. That's a good way to show her that she's not welcome or respected in Silvermoon anymore.
    Last edited by Gurluas; 2018-02-11 at 02:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    She came to talk with Lor'themar alongside giving an offer from Varian. She wanted a private meeting to discuss the past, the future and so on.
    Instead Lor'themar forced her to go public with it in front of other guests and then cut her off. That's a good way to show her that she's not welcome or respected in Silvermoon anymore.
    Nope, she came here acting as agent of hostile superpower. She didn't even bother to ask about silvermoon. All she wanted was to follow orders of her master.

7+ Year Old Account
    She came to talk with Lor'themar alongside giving an offer from Varian. She wanted a private meeting to discuss the past, the future and so on.

a message from the other side, ghost

Deleted
    I'm addicted to the Sunwell and honestly after what happened to it if I was in charge exile would be the least of Alleria's worries.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitrov View Post
    The Nazi Germany that was lead by a single party and that had lived for 10 years has nothing to do with that case.
    As far as I know the gap between the end of the second war in warcraft and the high elves joining the horde is just 7 years (second war finished 19 year after the dark portal and the burning crusade expansion starts 26 year after the dark portal) Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. 7 years is not so long ago and literally everyone is alive.

Before spinning my question right back at me you should explain me how the alliance stabbed them for multiple times ? I really don't know that part of warcraft history. All I know is that Alleria has a statue in the entrance of stormwind
    Garithos tried to execute 15% of their race , including their prince. He had them imprisoned in Dal, which had been allies with the elves for over two thousand years, yet they did not help the elves escape. Later on when are still trying to deal with Darkhan and the scourge, the blood elves try to re-open an alliance with the Alliance. However the ambassador that Ironforge sent turned out to be a spy who was sharing information with night elves who had started creeping into the land, gathering information on what happened when arcane sanctums failed etc. The blood elves who already feel very strained in their relationship kill the dwarves and the night elves, and decide to work with Sylvanas. Sylvanas sent in her Forsaken who then help the blood elves defeat the scourge and Darkhan within their borders.

Several years later, when Garrosh goes nuts, Lorthemar begins talks with Varian to join the Alliance, not out of love but a hatred for Gareosh using elves like fodder. This is when the divine bell incident happened, and it caused the blood elves to rapidly pull out of the talks and declare themselves Horde again, seeing this incident of repeat betrayal. Now their view of the Alliance is quite dim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syriane View Post
    I'm addicted to the Sunwell and honestly after what happened to it if I was in charge exile would be the least of Alleria's worries.
    If Rommath was regeant and not Theron, things might have gotten bloody.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Oh of course, she just spent nearly a thousand years trotting around the cosmos with a literal army of light, vanquishing the legion and crushing agents of the void, I am sure that now that she has tainted her very essence with the void, the literal antithesis of the light, that she would have absolutely no idea that her very presence might cause a font of practically pure light essence to react badly to it. Nope, a thousand years of being surrounded by fucking Living Light and knowledge of how it interacts with the Void, and somehow the idea that they mix poorly just never penetrated......
    Yup she was thousand years with the light, even playing with lightforged c*ck in her hands without causing any trouble. And even she didnt know exactly the state of the sunwell. Do you think that chemists first had the knowledge that sulfur acid is dangerous or firstly someone touched it to know what it causes ? Do you think that Alleria went with the clear idea to ruin the sunwell and she was just pretending that she wants to see it once again. There are shadow priests and holy priests training together at the same place and nobody says nothing about any kind of reaction. This is a new evidence recorded for first time with the sunwell.
    I think her intentions were clear

Yup she was thousand years with the light, even playing with lightforged c*ck in her hands without causing any trouble. And even she didnt know exactly the state of the sunwell. Do you think that chemists first had the knowledge that sulfur acid is dangerous or firstly someone touched it to know what it causes ? Do you think that Alleria went with the clear idea to ruin the sunwell and she was just pretending that she wants to see it once again. There are shadow priests and holy priests training together at the same place and nobody says nothing about any kind of reaction. This is a new evidence recorded for first time with the sunwell.
    They literaly told her to stop and yet she still walked like in trance and diped her hand inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    a message from the other side, ghost
    Oops xD My bad hehehe

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    It hurt her to touch Turalyon. This was before she ate a Naaru.

She gets told the Sunwell was purified with holy energy and her first idea is to walk over and touch it despite being told not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

First, Varian is dead.
    Second, she didnt want to discuss anything. She came specifically to persuade BE to join the Alliance. I dont think Alleria is that dumb to not understand basic diplomatics - that is, try to get familiar with the ones you want to propose, make them symphatetic towards you, i dont know... certainly not basically directly suggest them betraying their current allies in your second sentence.

I agree, him just going "i have no secrets, say it to all of us" was kind of not-nice, be she could play it differently, ask about how they've been doing etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    It hurt her to touch Turalyon. This was before she ate a Naaru.

She gets told the Sunwell was purified with holy energy and her first idea is to walk over and touch it despite being told not to.
    If she didn't do it we would not have void elves in the alliance now It was needed to feed the crazy idea of blizz to have void elves expelled from the horde and silvermoon

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    She and her void elves are by far the stupidest ones out there. They are like kids crying that they are not allowed to make a fire to keep warm by a gas pump.
    I justified my void elf with a headcanon that says he's a spy for the Horde.

Alleria hasnt become one with the void until the events of mac'aree, what are you even talking about?

I have NO IDEA what her intentions were. She was absent for thousand years, most importantly she was absent from 3rd war and onward, missing the events that completely reshaped the politics on azeroth. She comes in, and the first things she says to the archenemy of her ally is "come joing the alliance". Whad did she expect? Lor'themar saying "alright lets do this lol" ? She literally played it the worst way possible. I know that she didnt know, but she proposed it in front of thalyssra, who's been rejected by tyrande just a while ago. So i ask again - what was Lor'themar supposed to do here?
    Then she, full knowing she is full of void now, and being told that sunwell is of holy energy now, decided to touch it EVEN though she was told not to do this. Dont know if she's arrogant or just dumb, anyway she has only herself to blame for what occured here.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Denied? She chose the alliance over her homeland... and when they were nice enough to let her visit she tried to corrupt the sunwell.
    Did you even do the scenario? She didn't try anything, it just happened by itself and then Alleria had the good graces to save them from it. There was no malicious intent on her part at all.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how the OP conveniently forgot that Alleria's mere proximity to the Sunwell allowed a powerful void entity to use it as an entryway into Azeroth and attempt to corrupt it and through it, the blood elves. Up until then Lor'themar was perfectly happy to continue treating Alleria as a hero of the Sin'dorei and make an exception in allowing her to visit her homeland despite being on different sides of the faction war. He's not very eager when he banishes Alleria from Quel'thalas, he's doing what he has to to protect his people from going back to the desperation of mana addiction by losing the Sunwell again.

Shitty situation for everyone involved, but it's not some personal vendetta on either's end. Alleria didn't realize what was going to happen until it happened and Lor'themar had to throw out one of the greatest heroes his people have left because she's a huge safety risk.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    First, Varian is dead.
    Second, she didnt want to discuss anything. She came specifically to persuade BE to join the Alliance. I dont think Alleria is that dumb to not understand basic diplomatics - that is, try to get familiar with the ones you want to propose, make them symphatetic towards you, i dont know... certainly not basically directly suggest them betraying their current allies in your second sentence.

I agree, him just going "i have no secrets, say it to all of us" was kind of not-nice, be she could play it differently, ask about how they've been doing etc.
    Have you been paying attention to anything about Alleria?

She may be strong, but wise and intelligent she certainly is not.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Alleria could've been a bridging and binding character between the various Thalassian factions. Blizzard had other things in mind though.