Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    It is sad that people have to resort to believing partisan lies to defend "their" side though, rather then go and make up their well-supported own opinion from primary sources
    Yeah, it's a pretty sad position for the GOP to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Yeah, it's a pretty sad position for the GOP to be in.
    Not holding your own party accountable because other party will use it against them (and it certainly does) is how you ended up in this partisan mess.

Not holding your own party accountable because other party will use it against them (and it certainly does) is how you ended up in this partisan mess.
    Still plugging that idiocy that the DNC stole the nomination from bernie eh? Or are we going the Emails route which compared to Trump campaign officials crimes and possible obstruction is literally a corporate slap on the wrist vs crimes bordering on treason? Or are we going with Benghazi which 9 investigations and millions of dollars still didn't find the answer Republicans wanted. I hope Putin gives you a raise soon.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2018-02-11 at 03:06 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Are you guys really giving him so much ammunition? All he ever posts in are threads that are related to Russia or somehow mention it. Connect the dots...

To top it off, Nunes is apparently starting his own alternative facts website. Now we'll get to see Fox parroting his bullshit citing insider knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Still plugging that idiocy that the DNC stole the nomination from bernie eh? Or are we going the Emails route which compared to Trump campaign officials crimes and possible obstruction is literally a corporate slap on the wrist vs crimes bordering on treason? Or are we going with Benghazi which 9 investigations and millions of dollars still didn't find the answer Republicans wanted. I hope Putin gives you a raise soon.
    Well, that's your words, not mine.

You're well aware in which parts of obvious misdeeds in your own party noone was actually held accountable.

And yet you still refuse to do it. Because obviously that would help the other party - devils in human disguise.

There is no way it will invite corruption, no sir! /s

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you guys really giving him so much ammunition? All he ever posts in are threads that are related to Russia or somehow mention it. Connect the dots...
    I've simply opted to /ignore all the bots and shills. It's making for a more-pleasant experience.

Yeah, a party screwing it self and breaking no laws is terrible but keep defending the party that worked with Russians to rig our election.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    he's russian. That's the only important dot, though
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's your words, not mine.

You're well aware in which parts of obvious misdeeds in your own party noone was actually held accountable.

And yet you still refuse to do it. Because obviously that would help the other party - devils in human disguise.

There is no way it will invite corruption, no sir! /s
    They're so obvious, you can't even mention one.

Oh you don't need to tell me about the GOPs efforts to undermine the investigation, I'm well aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yeah, a party screwing it self and breaking no laws is terrible but keep defending the party that worked with Russians to rig our election.
    Pretty sure that fits comrade Shalcker's self interests perfectly.

Democrats, that is.

They were the ones with lacking security systems as well as nominating deeply compromised candidate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    They're so obvious, you can't even mention one.
    A few were already mentioned in message to which i replied.

I could go and find a few more myself, but why would i? "DNC colluding with Clinton for nomination" should be on the top of the list.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2018-02-12 at 12:27 AM.

Democrats, that is.

They were the ones with lacking security systems as well as nominating deeply compromised candidate.
    Who was this "deeply compromised candidate", and if that person is "deeply compromised" what does that make Trump?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Who was this "deeply compromised candidate", and if that person is "deeply compromised" what does that make Trump?
    One who won the election against worst candidate Democrats could produce, duh.

If that happened because of Russian interference, well, it means your political system is already broken.
    And rather then repair it you open more and more attack vectors for Russians to sow discord.

One who won the election against worst candidate Democrats could produce, duh.

If that happened because of Russian interference, well, it means your political system is already broken.
    And rather then repair it you open more and more attack vectors for Russians to sow discord.
    Man you're not even trying anymore. It's like you're so deflated you can't even muster the hot air to obfuscate anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few were already mentioned in message to which i replied.

I could go and find a few more myself, but why would i? "DNC colluding with Clinton for nomination" should be on the top of the list.
    If the "top of your list" is debunked conspiracy bullshit like that, it doesn't speak well of the rest of that list. Thanks for proving my point for me.

Democrats, that is.

The democrats lacked security, the Republicans openly worked with Russia to rig the election.

If you can't see how what the Repubs did is a bigger problem and in need of fixing first, then you're a fool or a shill.

The democrats lacked security, the Republicans openly worked with Russia to rig the election.

If you can't see how what the Repubs did is a bigger problem and in need of fixing first, then you're a fool or a shill.
    Or a self-interested Russian Putinist.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If the "top of your list" is debunked conspiracy bullshit like that, it doesn't speak well of the rest of that list. Thanks for proving my point for me.
    You're not even American, as far as i'm aware.