Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Her scream affected the entire Scourge army at Quel'thalas (not in silencing way for what I know, but still). I mean, it's sound. If you can hear it it should affect you. Besides, unless they are pitted against each other in an arena, Sylvanas with her ability to turn incorporeal and her experience as a Ranger should be able to close the distance to one sufficient for her scream to work more or less undetected.
    Were was Sylvanas's scream in BFA cinematic against Anduin's mass resurrection? You see its nowhere.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Were was Sylvanas's scream in BFA cinematic against Anduin's mass resurrection? You see its nowhere.
    Well Anduin has actual plot armor. We know he's going to be around for years.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-02-11 at 01:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    This begs the question as to why these Banshees aren't utilized more often. I mean besides the usual Blizzard reasoning of "muh plot can't proceed."
    For the same reason Sylvanas didn't utilize any of her powers in Stormheim, despite the future of her race being on the line. I.e. Blizzard writers being lazy and incompetent, having the memory and attention span of severely handicapped rocks and overall being so shitty at their jobs that they should be banned from working in anything even remotely related to the creative field. And five billion generations of their descendants too, just to be safe.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2018-02-11 at 02:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

And you don't see it in the fight against greymane either, yet her power is actually well established in the expanded universe, books etc. her cries are powerful enough to shatter armor and bones lorewise.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    No because horde has no humans - a race that is best in everything just because.

I mean lets face it, if any human decided to pick up shamanish or druidism they would be much stronger than thrall or malfurion in matter of days.
    Med'an, the poor runt is only half human and look at how weak he is in comparison.

She didn't shoot an arrow in his face while he was busy casting his spell. Does it mean she no longer knows how to shoot arrows? Blizzard's shitty plot convenience does not negate established lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And you don't see it in the fight against greymane either, yet her power is actually well established in the expanded universe, books etc. her cries are powerful enough to shatter armor and bones lorewise.
    Exactly. We know she has it but for some freaking reason she never used it in WoW even against Arthas.

On other side we have Jaina who shows her powers since W3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Oh Jesus Christ Arrashi...
    And can you deny that ? As it is:
    Varian was one of the greatest warriors on azeroth with his cool anime hair, wolf god blessing and decapitating dragons with his penis.
    Almost all notable paladins are humans. Ever heard about dwarf paladin ? Hah, me neither. Massive bonus for turalyon, human paladin becoming spiritual liege and leader of army of light...just because.
    Almost all notable DKs are humans. Arthas, bolvar, darion and rivendare being prime examples. Also, 3 out of 4 horsemen are humans, because they are THAT awesome.
    Apparently jaina is the strongest mage for lol reason. Add khadgar for good measure. Because fuck elves and their magical kingdoms.
    Anduin isnt even twenty and his feats as priest already make velen tremble for his position of best priest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Med'an, the poor runt is only half human and look at how weak he is in comparison.
    The human half is what carries...his other...halves ?

Exactly. We know she has it but for some freaking reason she never used it in WoW even against Arthas.

On other side we have Jaina who shows her powers since W3.
    Jaina has never shown any power that sets her that much apart from other powerful magi, throughout the entire established universe except for one instance destroying a necropolis by herself, only ingame is she portrayed differently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Well Anduin has actual plot armor. We know he's going to be around for years.
    God i hope velen is as shitty at forseeing future as elisandre was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Jaina has never shown any power that sets her that much apart from other powerful magi, throughout the entire established universe except for one instance destroying a necropolis by herself, only ingame is she portrayed differently.
    The fun fact is that she seems to gain all that power purely from rage. Like the moment she got angry - bam super powers.

No. Top three most powerful mages alive in order are Medivh, Khadgar, and Jaina. Medivh remarks to Jaina that she might end up the most powerful of them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Sylvanas, aka the Bitch Queen, says hi.
    Not evil or crazy... Maybe a tad misguided, but that's about it..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Alright. Say me how Saurfang is greatest warrior ever lived aside from his cleave meme? I'm not trying to make him look bad or weak - he great warrior but he much better general.

Muradin/Turalyon/Genn all have good chances to take him down in 1v1 scenario.
    You can't tell between Saurfang vs Muradin/Genn/Turalyon because you've never seen them fight.
    But what stops Baine from smashing Muradin with a big fuck-off totem.Muradin can only win if Baine has a raid boss tactics.Which is just hit random places and charge your attack 2 mins.

Deleted
    it would make for a good tragic alliance story that Jaina becomes so unstable that she grows a kill at all costs mentality and starts saccin alliance soldiers and Anduin needs to make his first big descision as king to kill Jaina before she causes a huge catastrophic event that kills hundreds of both horde and ally.

Has Anduin had to make a big choice yet? Im horde so im not so familiar with ally story

I would dig that and would respect blizzards story telling so much more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post
    You can't tell between Saurfang vs Muradin/Genn/Turalyon because you've never seen them fight.
    But what stops Baine from smashing Muradin with a big fuck-off totem.Muradin can only win if Baine has a raid boss tactics.Which is just hit random places and charge your attack 2 mins.
    Yeh, if i recall even Garrosh was even losing to cairne bloodhoof and he was an incredibly old Tauren and would've lost if someone external didnt interfer with the fight by poisoning Cairne. I believe Garrosh was a contender for rank 1 warrior in lore at the time? He was tremendously skilled regardless. Taurens are fucking monsters of strength, they can even shake the ground by stomping. The horde definitely have the greatest warriors but that doesnt mean much when Magi and druid exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    How cute, Horde thinking they are equal to the Alliance, that's adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    How cute, Horde thinking they are equal to the Alliance, that's adorable.
    And yet you can’t seem to beat them.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet you can’t seem to beat them.
    Not only that, a squad of 5 menaged to burn half of stormwind while playing multiple alliance leaders like a fiddle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only that, a squad of 5 menaged to burn half of stormwind while playing multiple alliance leaders like a fiddle.
    It’s not fair, Zul has access to the script.
    Holy shit lol

It’s not fair, Zul has access to the script.
    Hey whats that on the ground, in the cell, is that a script?

Deleted
    Its sort of uncharactaristic of the Alliance to get all up in their ego but Jaina and Genn have seemingly become incredibly stupid as their irrationale rage increases.

The Horde seem like the smart race atm which shouldnt be the case haha.