Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Theres also what appears to be holy paladin casting animations if people had not noticed. You flick through an imaginary libram (I imagine if/when they update the graphic there will be a ghostly libram or something) before casting the spell forth.

Looks pretty dank.
    Can I see this in the model viewer?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    Dunno, wowhead dressing room has the two animations though.

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    there's a line. and that line is a good mile before any human goes balls deep in an animal.
    Which would be bestiality, not furries. There's a fairly big difference between wanting to be an animal and wanting to bone an animal.

That Shen-zu description.

Blizzard, please, please, please give Paladins to Pandaren before Zandalari.

Please, I want to save money by not having to buy salt anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which would be bestiality, not furries. There's a fairly big difference between wanting to be an animal and wanting to bone an animal.
    I mean, let's be honest, 80% of the furries actually have some kind of beastiality fetish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    MMO-C Modelviewer has them as well. At least when you take Zuls model. Above those two animations are three unnamed ones, only present in the MMO-C Modelviewer, that i haven't seen at all. Looks like a transformation and two new combat animations. (Mentioned them before, but my post is missing/was deleted...server hiccup maybe idk)

It seems so far Allied Races are essentially mirrored/copy-pasta versions of existing races

Human : KT Humans (?)
    Dwarf : Dark Iron
    Night Elf : Nightborne (faction flip)
    Gnome :
    Draenei : Lightforged Draenei
    Worgen :

Orc : Draenor Orcs (?)
    Undead :
    Tauren : Highmountain Tauren
    Troll : Zandalari
    Blood Elf : Void Elf (faction flip)
    Goblin : Vulpera (? maybe faction flip)

and seemingly upcoming theorized ARs would continue this trend Dreanor Orcs or KT Humans, what would fit Gnomes, Worgen, Undead and Goblin as potential ARs?

Gnome: MechaGnomes? like pre curse of flesh ones. Perhaps tied into that war from the Blingtron notes.
    If Goblin : Vulpera kind of a mix of Goblin size but Worgen anthro-furry aesthetic is there something Worgen sized that is kind of Goblinesque?
    I'm stumped about Undead, they could add those High/Blood style undead but with 4 varieties of Elf already I think they might go in another direction.
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2018-02-11 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It seems even Blizzard forgot about it, since they are using WoD alpha maps . . . back when WoD held so much promise.
    Stop it, now I'm feeling sad.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    Has build 26010 that was data mined yesterday gone live?
    Nope, not yet. Probably a new (proper) alpha build with the same stuff as 26010 (and maybe more) next week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    It seems so far Allied Races are essentially mirrored/copy-pasta versions of existing races

Gnome :
    Worgen :

Undead :

and seemingly upcoming theorized ARs would continue this trend Dreanor Orcs or KT Humans, what would fit Gnomes, Worgen, Undead and Goblin as potential ARs?

Gnome: MechaGnomes? like pre curse of flesh ones. Perhaps tied into that war from the Blingtron notes.
    If Goblin : Vulpera kind of a mix of Goblin size but Worgen anthro-furry aesthetic is there something Worgen sized that is kind of Goblinesque?
    I'm stumped about Undead, they could add those High/Blood style undead but with 4 varieties of Elf already I think they might go in another direction.
    Gnomes could be leper gnomes (a number of them have sworn allegiance to Sylvanas), so if flipping goblins, gnomes could also be flipped. Undead probably some other race undead, as for worgen maybe cursed to be another animal or different base race turns into worgen.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Gnomes could be leper gnomes (a number of them have sworn allegiance to Sylvanas), so if flipping goblins, gnomes could also be flipped. Undead probably some other race undead, as for worgen maybe cursed to be another animal or different base race turns into worgen.
    Ooh Lepergnomes for the Undead one is interesting.

7+ Year Old Account

Gnome :
    Worgen :

Undead :

this is not how allied races work honestly, they said they consider everything with 2 legs, the first coming ar subraces cause people keep asking, but its not know if will jut continue this way, and not every race will win "his allied race"

Vulpera will not going to be alliance, only if blizzard fear the outcry of then

and people barely play normal gnomes, a leper or a mechagnome would be a fucking waste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Stop it, now I'm feeling sad.
    What a fucking shame, really.

So hyped.

So disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    back when WoD held so much promise.
    I mean, to me it was always gnna be an expansion that was pointless, with the AU bs and all, but the neglect of Draenor was just a blatant sham. Farahlon cancelled, Tanaan 'jungle' turned into a Mountain Dew swamp, cancelling the Shattrath raid...

Yep, the more I think about it the more I want to delude myself into thinking it never happened.
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2018-02-11 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    What a fucking shame, really.

So hyped.

So disappointed.
    I mean, you're not wrong, it is sad.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Its realy pitiful to hear that no-bipedal races not gona be addes(Naga,Cenaur,Nerubs)....
    But seriously "In a land of myth, and a time of magic", where they bend LORE whenever they like and not capable of thinking something to add NAGAs?
    There my 5 cents of theory how easy to add atleast NAGA as playable race;
    Naga outcast (before or after fight with queen azshara), come to stormwind asking for help of Jaina or khadgar.
    These naga started to doubt their queen decisions, and dont wonna live under a water anymore - they want be piece of civilian society and be in harmony with nature once again. They asking powerful mages to aid their problem - then Khadgar come up with solution to make powerful magic item (ring that apply half-illusion\half-transformation spell).Making this ring can be ALLIED QUEST recruiting.
    Just to add Naga racial skill `passive` Khadgar ring that transfroms naga back to their highborn form out of combat (night elf wih face of naga),
    but Once combat mode ON they retake fierce look of predators back.

And viola problem with legs on mounts SOLVED.

Gnome :
    Worgen :

Undead :

Personal thoughts:
    Horde:

Orc: Draenor Orcs = Mag'har/Some clan from AU (Depends what the term actually means. The datamined name is too vague. Wods orcs had a vast range of difference in their models)
    Troll: Zandalari
    Undead: Undead Elves are a very easy one but you are right in that we have had a lot of Elves recently.
    It won't be leper gnomes, there is absolutely nothing suggesting the ones in Sylvanas's employ are actually Leper gnomes and not just undead gnomes using their model for lack of their own specific one (its honestly close enough). This is without even getting into the idea of what Ally would have to get to balance the crossfactionalism.
    If they wanted to go in another direction entirely, there are a lot of undead trolls running around the Belf starting area and the Eastern plaguelands has a whole subzone with em. Could work.
    Tauren: Highmountain
    Blood Elves: Nightborne
    Goblin: Vulpera are sketchy as hell but i don't really see many other options rather than introducing a whole new race and tying their origins as similiar to Goblins in a similiar manner. Gilblins are really the only thing that exist and they are one of the most lacking lore of any race and are portrayed universally hostile and as even less intelligent than Goblins by a country mile.

Alliance:

Human: If they had a lick of sense they'd be doing Vrykul and not obese hideous sailors but it seems all but assured they don't (and they even had a perfect setup of friendly Vrykul from Legions plotline too. Such a waste...) so overweight Kul'tiran seems to be the go.
    Dwarf: Dark iron
    Gnome: Mechagnomes seem the only real option. Easy enough transition. Mimirons friendly and he knows a lot of em.
    Night Elf: Gothelf
    Draenei: Lightforged
    Worgen: I'm calling Night Elven Worgen. Druidic tattoos and shaggier fur to make them more wild would do it nicely. Ashenvale has a huge chunk of em too and i imagine they'll want to use the scythe to cure them anyway. Doubly so with the Nelves needing all the armies they can get come BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Its realy pitiful to hear that no-bipedal races not gona be addes(Naga,Cenaur,Nerubs)....
    But seriously "In a land of myth, and a time of magic", where they bend LORE whenever they like and not capable of thinking something to add NAGAs?
    Naga outcast (before or after fight with queen azshara), come to stormwind asking for help of Jaina or khadgar.
    These naga started to doubt their queen decisions, and dont wonna live under a water anymore - they want be piece of civilian society and be in harmony with nature once again. They asking powerful mages to aid their problem - then Khadgar come up with solution to make powerful magic item (ring that apply half-illusion\half-transformation spell).Making this ring can be ALLIED QUEST recruiting.
    Just to add Naga racial skill `passive` Khadgar ring that transfroms naga back to their highborn form out of combat (night elf wih face of naga),

No.
    /tenchar

Is it confirmed that Alliance is getting Boralus as their city in BFA?

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post

I mean, this is a fine idea but you're gonna get people complaining that they arent naga all the time OR that they HAVE to be naga when they fight (see recent worgen arguments). I think Blizz is just going to avoid this whole situation by not releasing non-bipedal races.
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

Leper Gnomes
    Scarlet Crusader Undead