Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...Hehe..but the trump video above beats it on creepiness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g
    Naw, just as creepy..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Why?

/10commiechants
    They feel robotic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...Hehe..but the trump video above beats it on creepiness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g
    how horrifying

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nananana LEADER! Nanananana LEADER! LEADER! BATMA-- I MEAN LEADER!

It's so catchy.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Well if there was an event for best propaganda, this squad would win the gold. Sorry Fox and Friends.

I wonder if this will in the future for the US, after the DoD finishes options for big military parades.
    Their lives and the lives of their extended kin depends on this.

What amazes me is CNBC, ABC and the rest of that circle fawning over this kind of a crap.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Puppets. Fake excitement is not hard when you practice it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Puppets. Fake excitement is not hard when you practice it enough.
    Is there any reason to believe that they're not genuinely excited? A lifetime of living in a culture of brainwashing can have a very real impact, not just instilling pretend time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah chanting is creepy when communists do it, right?????

Does their whole nation wear track suits?

Deleted
    That song and choreo are creepy as hell, though i feel obliged to point out that i've seen significantly larger groups of k-pop fans do similarly synced chants and choreos.

Deleted
    honestly, it's cringeworthy but this isn't "bad because north korea" other countries send theire own cheer squads, you can be sure of that, most of these probably just look like your typical redneck/enter slur for a certain culture of your liking here instead of this "professional", found it funny how two people left during this short segment (guess most saw the woman in black leaving, but before that a man sitting behind her leaves, easy to miss because he sits more in the background and isn't as eye catching as the woman in black) and the one guy sitting there looking like he wasn't sure if he should stay quite as to not ruin the performance or join in with all his heart, fearing for the lives of all he holds dear.

But honestly, preferred the north korean cheer squad compared to the american video, that wasn't cringeworthy but creepy as fuck, making little girls do this, a cheer squad like in this video isn't anything special in the grande scheme of things

15+ Year Old Account
    I bet they trained for this for a couple of years, under the whip

10+ Year Old Account
    I am amazed just how in sync they are and then you have this one old dude there trying to join in, and is so out of time. it's beautiful
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-02-11 at 03:32 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Well if there was an event for best propaganda, this squad would win the gold. Sorry Fox and Friends.

I wonder if this will in the future for the US, after the DoD finishes options for big military parades.
    Dance or we send your families to the death camps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have the translation yet?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    lulz that video was creepy n cute at the same time..

Amazing how well you sync with the others when the threat of malnutrition,forced labor and or the outright slaughter of you , your family and friends...is a consequence of failure.

But what do I know, I am a proudly decadent westerner.

Everyone who hates Trump thinks that this is the first big military parade the US has ever done. Sure it has been a few years but the last one that wasn't on a federal holiday was in 1991. Then there was the Kennedy and Eisenhower inaugurations, which are two presidents that I'm sure you don't hate.

After the last last President I think a little pride in our military is a good thing.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2018-02-11 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Everyone who hates Trump thinks that this is the first big military parade the US has ever done. Sure it has been a few years but the last one that wasn't on a federal holiday was in 1991. Then there was the Kennedy and Eisenhower inaugurations, which are two presidents that I'm sure you don't hate.
    You know Trump is just doing it for his own ego though and this kinda stuff with all the patriotism and showboating is the only part of the job he likes. Yay me!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    You know Trump is just doing it for his own ego though and this kinda stuff with all the patriotism and showboating is the only part of the job he likes. Yay me!
    Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But people are talking about how this is like a Communist parade in the 1960s (Or DPRK Parades today). Comparing this to the Soviet Union is kind of sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But people are talking about how this is like a Communist parade in the 1960s (Or DPRK Parades today). Comparing this to the Soviet Union is kind of sickening.
    Ah yeah I wouldnt go that far.

More like a 5 year old wanting his birthday party to be at McDonalds