Deleted

Help!! Exalted Grind For WSG, AB & AB

Hello all, firstly I apologise if I’ve posted this in the wrong place but this place seemed most appropriate.

As the title implies, I’m trying to reach Exalted with the factions for WSG, AB and AV for the achievements.

As far as I’m aware AV factions are fairly easy and can be done in a day or so. I’ve read that for the WSG factions the best time to do these are during the Warsong Scramble Brawl event as you can earn up to 1100 points each game.

Does anyone have any ideas for the AB factions? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated

takes forever to reach exalted. spam it with a group is your best chance.

Deleted
    I found Arathi Basin to be very doable.

- Just specifically queue for it and keep doing so
    - Pick up buff from the Dark Moon fair if it's active
    - If the Arathi Brawl is live, spend all your free hours in there

Quote Originally Posted by Lubiwow View Post
    Hello all, firstly I apologise if I’ve posted this in the wrong place but this place seemed most appropriate.

As the title implies, I’m trying to reach Exalted with the factions for WSG, AB and AV for the achievements.

As far as I’m aware AV factions are fairly easy and can be done in a day or so. I’ve read that for the WSG factions the best time to do these are during the Warsong Scramble Brawl event as you can earn up to 1100 points each game.

Does anyone have any ideas for the AB factions? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated
    That's very dated information. AV is arguably the hardest and longest now (still a lot quicker than old WSG/AB though).

WSG - just wait for Scrabble and spam it, can be achieved in a few days. Absolutely not worth doing outside of scrabble, even though they have increased the rep gains recently.

AB is actually quick without the weekend, but the winter map one helps (shorter, spercific queues). Probably the easiest in terms of - it's quick with or without the weekend.

AV is long now because the queue is long and if your faction loses, it hurts. Even as Alliance, my queues are usually 10m - 20m for AV, and what feels like a 50% chance at losing resulting only in about 300 rep. A win is closer to 800 though. If you're starting from friendly, that's still 51 wins. That's about 102 games, accounting loss chance. Have fun queuing 102 times with a minimum of 10 minute queues on blue side, not queued as Horde so I'm not sure if it'd be any quicker.

Edit:

I've been grinding Justicar since getting into PvP in Legion and I'm still not exalted with AV as an example, but I am exalted with WSG/AB. I haven't been grinding it religiously however.
    Last edited by Alfryd; 2018-02-11 at 06:57 PM.

AV might be the hardest grind cause simply no one likes to play it

the rest will just come over time, you can get it quite quickly if you queue all the time

all the grinds are very easy now. regardless if you can wait a bit I’d recommend doing the AB and especially WSG reps during the brawls.
    as an example look at wsg rep: used to be 3 flags @ 35 rep each. the brawl has 10 flags if you win and it’s 100 rep each flag so essentially an almost 10 fold increase.
    don’t pretend it’s difficult. still takes some time though.