Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Aw, i saw it when i was 9 and i loved it...haven't seen it ever again but back them it didn't seen like a bad movie.
    Its just the dialog and acting is really bad. I don't think its a really bad movie, just has a lot of really bad scenes :P

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Anything by M. Night Shyamalan
    "The Happening" would certainly make my Flop 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    You saw Attack of the clones twice at the cinema? D: Why would you put yourself through that lol

The Kenobi plot is cool and the battle of geonosis is okay, but rest of the movie just sucks
    Mum wanted me and my bro out of the house while she saw her BF.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Street Fighter : Legend of Chun Li

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    This movie tops my list. I mean it was loaded with all the 90's favorites in action/marketing/sexyness. Had the budget. Had the whole Batman wind in the sails thing. It just was a plan bad movie from top to bottom.

All those above this so far have been VERY worthy.
    Oh holy hell that movie.

I mean, the villain duo (because apparently all superhero sequels needed 2 villains instead of 1) alone breaks this movie apart.

Mr. Freeze: I want to freeze everything.
    Poison Ivy: I want plants to take over.

Yeah, those aren't mutually exclusive goals at all...

My entry for worst movie ever would have to be Buster. I watched most of it in fast-forward. Curious if I'd prefer it now vs. when I watched it in high school, but not willing to put myself through it again to find out.

Dragon Ball Evolution and Alone and in the Dark

Pretty much every horrible parody movie made by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer. Meet The Spartans is probably the worst out of the bunch, Disaster Movie is a clsoe second.

Jack & Jill, a comedy where Adam Sandler plays his own identical twin sister... yeah it doesn't end up any good. Funnily enough South Park also joked about that same idea in an older episode way before that movie.

Transformers 2, a movie where Michael Bay himself even admitted that he fucked up. Its not like any Transformer movie after the first is any good, but TF2 somehow manages to stand out.

The Warcraft movie, I just wanted it to be good but it turned out to be a huge dissapointment. Its maybe not nearly as bad as the others I've mentioned but I had high hopes for this to be good. They also killed any possibility for more movies, but hopefully they might consider doing a TV show.

Deleted

Deleted
    Elektra.

Garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    That new Alien film, convenent or what ever.

What a huge pile of shit. It's like the director took a huge steamy dump on the original alien film.
    What really takes the cake is that it's directed by the same guy who directed the original.

I guess after 25 years you go senile and forget how to make an awesome movie.

Cabin Boy.

Just awful.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Dracula: Untold is probably one of the worst movies I've seen in a cinema.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    ITT: folks who haven't seen all that many movies.
    It's hard to quantify such a thing.
    You can't GET to see bad movies if you actually do a bit of research as to not waste your time OR only watch specific genres.
    That being said, I've seen a lot, alas I can't actually remember which was the "worst" of the ones that I've seen, only the better ones.
    Unless of course you're "forced" to see a movie you know it will be bad or have no idea what its about in the first place.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2018-02-11 at 07:46 PM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

A Serbian Film. Closely followed by Martyrs. At least Martyrs had some sort of message though...somewhere under all the gore and shit...

Sebrian Film however...just felt like an exercise in how shocking it could be. There was no intelligence or point behind it, it was just...ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    Whoooa

Aliens?!

Not only the best movie of that franchise, its one of the best movies ever made. Wow

I respect people might have other opinions, but... wow. Holy hell that movie was fantastic!
    @schwarzkopf probably dislikes it because it didn't follow the formula for Alien and be a survival horror instead of action horror. But you can only follow that formula so many times before it becomes predictable.

If we're talking about movies with large amounts of funding, Prometheus. I saw that before any of the Alien movies and it made me not want to watch Alien. I can explain the entire plot in about four sentences without really leaving anything out.

There are far too many low budget movies I saw that were worse than that of course.

ok but Battlefield earth is so bad it actually becomes entertaining in how shite it is.

now "worst" movie for me being a movie I saw and got no enjoyment out of it AT ALL means I can list a bunch of pretentious ass kissing Oscar season movies that offer nothing but trite baits at a best acting award. buuuuut instead of all those I'll go with "the spirit" written and directed by Frank Miller....

holy shit is it ever the misshapen retard Sin City keeps locked up in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    If we're talking about movies with large amounts of funding, Prometheus. I saw that before any of the Alien movies and it made me not want to watch Alien. I can explain the entire plot in about four sentences without really leaving anything out.

There are far too many low budget movies I saw that were worse than that of course.
    Can I just say, a simple plot doesn't mean its a bad movie. Poor execution of a simple plot can be however.

I'll throw out the emoji movie. For being a completely void of intelligence, blatant as you're gonna get cash grab.

Hmm, Dead Ringers or Parents.

hit & run posting lol