Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    The movie which shouldn´t be named but as i have to M. Night Shyamalans Avatar i was really envy of one of my friend being able to sleep trough that shit excuse of a movie.

Wasted time and moneythere.
    That movie was my first introduction to Avatar: The Last Airbender. I couldn't believe how absolutely terrible it was, and as such it took YEARS for my friends to convince me to watch the actual show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    That movie was my first introduction to Avatar: The Last Airbender. I couldn't believe how absolutely terrible it was, and as such it took YEARS for my friends to convince me to watch the actual show.
    Did you end up watching the anime? Thoughts?

I've always really REALLY hated Michael Bay movies. The guy rapes everything from your childhood, has no respect for the source material, everything is over the top retarded and you cringe through the entirety of the movie. His only good Movie Was True Lies.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    I've always really REALLY hated Michael Bay movies. The guy rapes everything from your childhood, has no respect for the source material, everything is over the top retarded and you cringe through the entirety of the movie. His only good Movie Was True Lies.
    Bad Boys movies are amazing, definitely better than True Lies, which also is a James Cameron movie.

OT: too many bad movies to really be able to say definitively, but Avatar sticks out to me as being a serious movie with a real budget and just managing to be bad all around.

The Breed. Its a horror movie where the main scare is in form of dogs with rabies, it transcended the scale from "so bad its good" to "so bad its utterly atrocious".

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I'd have to give it to live action Attack on Titan (not that I'm a big fan of the anime/manga in the first place, so it's not like I really cared about the creators completely butchering the lore). I still feel disgust when I think about that movie, though I'm not sure if it stems from the fact that the movie was so bad, which it definitely was, or that I was totally wasted while trying to watch it.
    Oh but it gets worse.

The Western real action movie will be made after the Asian live action, rather than the Manga/Anime.

At least one knows what movie to avoid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw Spring breakers a few weeks ago, and man did it try hard to be artsy, yet be so trashy at the same time. Tho james franco playing was pretty hilarious in it, i'm surprised it didn't ruin his career.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    ITT: folks who haven't seen all that many movies.
    Or people who only watch mainstream movie theater movies. There are hundreds of movies worse than anything mentioned in this thread so far such as "Deathbed, The Bed That Eats", or "Salo, The 120 Days of Sodom", or "Mermaid in a Manhole", or "Poultrygeist, Night of the Chicken Dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Opinions are like ass holes mate.
    Everyone has one, and some are full of shit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I have seen so many terrible movies over the years its hard to name the worst. Do we talk about movies where you expect them to be good or do we talk about borderline trash where you knew in advance.
    For years, a few friends and me made monthly: Worst movie nights. We searched through the biggest trashpiles and watched them with lots of beer. Some examples: Rubber (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G5pyFhmAqE) or Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LRIypcaIX4) From movies I expected to be good: Probably The Village. Never fell asleep in cinemas before.
    "Rubber" was far from a bad movie. I thought it was hilarious!. Whats bad about a killer tire and campy dialogue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Or people who only watch mainstream movie theater movies. There are hundreds of movies worse than anything mentioned in this thread so far such as "Deathbed, The Bed That Eats", or "Salo, The 120 Days of Sodom", or "Mermaid in a Manhole", or "Poultrygeist, Night of the Chicken Dead"
    What of it? Do you expect everyone to spend all their time watching obscure movies, or being hipsters who watch things like MST3K and pretend they know all about obscure movies? I have a movie collection that is about a thousand deep, and I've seen every single one of them. Not all of them are 'mainstream', christ who uses that term anymore but hipsters, but the vast majority of them are. I'm sure I have at least a few that many people have never heard of, but who cares? There are plenty of mainstream movies that I have never seen, nor ever want to. Everyone has their own tastes and will watch what they want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Oh holy hell that movie.

I mean, the villain duo (because apparently all superhero sequels needed 2 villains instead of 1) alone breaks this movie apart.

Mr. Freeze: I want to freeze everything.
    Poison Ivy: I want plants to take over.

Yeah, those aren't mutually exclusive goals at all...

My entry for worst movie ever would have to be Buster. I watched most of it in fast-forward. Curious if I'd prefer it now vs. when I watched it in high school, but not willing to put myself through it again to find out.
    You mean, "Holy Rusted pile of Metal, Batman..."

No wonder people only watch "mainstream" theater movies.

I'd rather lop an ear off than actually sit through one of those titles.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Bad Boys movies are amazing, definitely better than True Lies, which also is a James Cameron movie.

OT: too many bad movies to really be able to say definitively, but Avatar sticks out to me as being a serious movie with a real budget and just managing to be bad all around.

Ah, that explains why it wasn't garbage then! Totally makes sense.

Transformers. Only 2 movies I walked out of, this was one of em.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post

The worst movie you’ve ever seen?

Now when it comes to film or anything most of the time I can try to understand why it’s bad and enjoy something good even if it’s because it’s awful. However Battlefield Earth there is no way it could be as bad as everyone was saying, however this is one of the few times everyone was right. I paid to go see this to defy everyone and I stayed because there was no way it could stay awful but it did.

I won’t spoil it if that’s possible but I’ll say this “Cavemen around for 3000 years learn to fly jet fighters in a day”
    Damm strong contender for worst movie i have ever seen. But raise you that with:

You movie was a fail and a try about a story.

This movie , the last air bender ( brb going to puke now). Took 1 of the best cartoons/animated series in the last decade ( or more). Made it into a bigger crap pile then it should be. Then do horrible acting, cgi, fight choreography, casting, ( like the avatar should be the only white > looking < ) person in the bunch. Then takes a whole season worth of a serie ( about 5 hours ) and cram it into 1 hour and 43 min. While story wise it cuts to much of the back story.

Wanted to post transformers here...but atleast those have explosions, boobs and american flags ( do not get warm or cold about the last one though).
    And also wanted to post dragonball here...But it had master roshi ( witch was fun) so its just a tad ( but only a very very small one) below Avatar.

as for the other movies people posted:

I agree that they where bad ( but not that bad as my pick :P:P:P:P ) :
    Batman and robin: Atleast that brought meme's
    Justice L: how can they fuck up great acting and shit ton of money like that. But still had some nice scene's.
    Star Wars Episode 1: it was crap. It had some nice things. But jar jar brought it down.

not seen:
    Madman
    Son of the mask: not seen. But sounds horrible.

Wtf are you talking about it was a nice movie:
    John carter: Was a good movie ( good meaning worth paying 6 to 8 bucks to see in the cinema).
    Aliens : who ever put this in this list. Needs to ban him/her self from the movie's. 1 of the best sequels ever.
    Last edited by baskev; 2018-02-12 at 12:41 AM.

Deleted
    I'm not quite sure if this falls in the "so bad it's good" category or is just plain horrible but for me it would be National Lampoon's Pledge This!. The movie is a burning wreck and I both hate and love it at the same time.

The premise: Paris Hilton plays the head of a sorority and something with freshmen who don't meet her standards.

I've seen a lot of bad movies, but some of them are still fun to watch if only for comedy purposes.

The one movie I felt literally just wasted my time and I regret spending the time to watch it was "The Grey" with Liam Neeson.

15+ Year Old Account
    Salo is not a bad movie. It's just fucking disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I actually really liked that movie /shrug.
    Have you seen the original cartoon before watching the movie?

If nothen consider yourself lucky but if you had seen the cartoon before and still say you liked the movie then sorry but your taste is really bad in that regard.