Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Aggression against what? The soil of Silithus? Even if we agreed on the ridiculous notion that mining a material that can be used for weapons is an act of aggression, because your infinitely brilliant mind skipped the steps of turning the material into weapons and using the weapons, Alliance isn't the only non-Horde actor out there. They could have used it against Old God's forces just as well. Finally, Azerite can be used for making armor, so yeah, mining it is such an act of aggression on its own.
    "Azerite can be used for making Armor"

Contradicted your own fucking statement, as it can also be used as Weapons against the Alliance. Also, I don't think Sylvanas cares for the Old Gods, AS HER IMMORTALITY WAS FUCKING TAKEN BY GENN! Besides, I don't think the Horde knows much of the Old Gods as of now, right? -_-

The Old Gods are the lower foe, they'll come up from the back door. The Horde doesn't know of N'zoth and the other guys, Mehrunes. Stop excusing.

Also, when talking about the mining part. You're focused too much on the "How much they're mining" BS, rather than the "What they'll do with the shit AFTER the mining" situation. Remember, Azerite can create Armor (As you've stated), but it could also create Bullets, Material for Weapons, Bullets, and more. It'll take time, yes. But, remember, Wars don't have to happen right at the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    lol woooooooooosh

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Yeah, cause mining the Blood of the Strongest Titan in the Universe, and using it for our own cause is an ENTIRELY EXCUSABLE THING, RIGHT?!

I mean, it's not like our Planet's dying or anything, and it's not like the Blade of SATAN HIMSELF is on our fucking World...

NOOOO! -_-
    Sylvanas could use it to make boots to kick puppies with. It not being excusable isn't an excuse for Alliance aggression.

"Horde mining stuff for their own business and is not an act of aggression"

Also the Horde: "This will change EVERYTHING!" "And the Alliance...doesn't...know of this?!"

...Ahahaha...hahaha...haha...ha...ha....
    Google what an "act of aggression is". Actually, just start with an "act".

Idc if you're of another faction. Mining the Blood of a Titan will be used for War efforts. Mostly when it's mined by the fucking Horde. Ya know? The Faction led by an insane bitch, the faction Blizz loves to have Wars on, the Faction that's full of Addicts, rebels and Savages...

YEAH, CAUSE NOTHING EVER GOES WRONG WITH THE HORDE IN TERMS OF PEACE AND NON-AGGRESSIVE ACTS, RIGHT?! -_-
    The Horde could be mining it in plans to wage war on the entire multiverse at once. Before they actually do that, just mining it is not an act of aggression, because *gasp* words mean things. Also, given how the Alliance starts most of the conflicts, including the previous faction war, just lel at the second half of your post.

Yeah, also. How can you mine something that's both POWERFUL, and...well...Mind Controlling with lust (See Sylvanas' And Anduin's faces when they see it), and NOT call that shit an act of aggression?! Judging by how much Sylvanas wanted that thing, and judging by how Anduin's face was when he held it against his Palm, that shit does not seem...well...peace worthy...
    Because language is an established concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    That is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. They don't even know what it is.
    You're right. They don't. However, they do know just how Powerful it is. Just because you don't know it, doesn't mean it's less powerful cause of it.

You're right. They don't. However, they do know just how Powerful it is. Just because you don't know it, doesn't mean it's less powerful cause of it.
    Sure but that has nothing to do with why i replied.

- - - Updated - - -

The dumbest thing i've ever heard is people defending the horde for starting the war because apparently mining Azerite and hiding it from the alliance will bring nothing but happiness sunshine and rainbows.
    Are we all going to be aggressors for picking up azerite off every mob in the expansion?

"Azerite can be used for making Armor"

Contradicted your own fucking statement, as it can also be used as Weapons against the Alliance. Also, I don't think Sylvanas cares for the Old Gods, AS HER IMMORTALITY WAS FUCKING TAKEN BY GENN! Besides, I don't think the Horde knows much of the Old Gods as of now, right? -_-
    Google what "contradiction" means and stop boring me with your alternative usage of words.

The Old Gods are the lower foe, they'll come up from the back door. The Horde doesn't know of N'zoth and the other guys, Mehrunes. Stop excusing.
    Source them not knowing about N'zoth.

Also, when talking about the mining part. You're focused too much on the "How much they're mining" BS, rather than the "What they'll do with the shit AFTER the mining" situation. Remember, Azerite can create Armor (As you've stated), but it could also create Bullets, Material for Weapons, Bullets, and more. It'll take time, yes. But, remember, Wars don't have to happen right at the get go.
    And it could create cupcakes if you're really driven. The point, that obviously went over your head, is that the Alliance jumped to conclusions. Which is not a justification of their attack. Mining still continues to not be an act of aggression. Horde planning to attack someone with their hypothetical weapons (even though, which also went over your brilliant head, the Alliance quest givers say nothing about any weapons when they send the Alliance player to attack the Horde outpost) is still not an act of aggression. Alliance attacking the Horde is.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2018-02-12 at 03:01 AM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Next expansion we don't discover azerite for the first time, we're in full scale war.

if the horde began mining azerite against the alliance during BFA then it would be a little different.
    Going by that logic it wasn't horde paranoia that started the whole ashran nonsense, but rather Alliance hoarding powerful artifacts behind the hordes back and not informing them about. I mean it was stupid back then to escalate things and it is stupid now.

Aggression against what? The soil of Silithus? Even if we agreed on the ridiculous notion that mining a material that can be used for weapons is an act of aggression, because your infinitely brilliant mind skipped the steps of turning the material into weapons and using the weapons, Alliance isn't the only non-Horde actor out there. They could have used it against Old God's forces just as well. Finally, Azerite can be used for making armor, so yeah, mining it is such an act of aggression on its own.
    So are you saying that the Alliance is wrongly going to Silithus and see whats up? I mean I understand that the Alliance is kind of the aggressors here since the Horde were in Silithus first(even though it's minor, some goblin lives were lost, but so were alliance forces) but does it not make sense that the Alliance have to see what the Horde is doing? Anduin clearly feel the power of it so they don't send players(the hero)there for nothing.

Your argumentative prowess is indeed infinite.

The dumbest thing i've ever heard is people defending the horde for starting the war because apparently mining Azerite and hiding it from the alliance will bring nothing but happiness sunshine and rainbows.
    No one actually said that. What has been said is that mining things isn't an attack, while attacking the Horde mining outpost is. Which means the Alliance started the war, so how can one defend the Horde for doing something they haven't done?

Sylvanas could use it to make boots to kick puppies with. It not being excusable isn't an excuse for Alliance aggression.

Google what an "act of aggression is". Actually, just start with an "act".

The Horde could be mining it in plans to wage war on the entire multiverse at once. Before they actually do that, just mining it is not an act of aggression, because *gasp* words mean things. Also, given how the Alliance starts most of the conflicts, including the previous faction war, just lel at the second half of your post.

Because language is an established concept.
    Ummmm....no.

1. You're right. It's no excusable. Hence why the Alliance was trying to stop the Horde from mining it. The Alliance wants to protect themselves from the Horde gaining the Upper hand against them. However, in your eyes, making sure the Horde doesn't gain a War tipping resource= Aggression? Get the fuck outta here.

2. I did, and it can involve Invasion, Military occupation, Annexation by the use of Force, bombardment, and Military blockade of ports. And so far, the Horde has INVADED Silithus, and they're now mining a resource that could likely destroy the other Faction. Please realize that the Horde DOES NOT like the Alliance whatsoever, and that War is on the run. The Alliance only did what they did because 1. Nathanos told the Horde guys to kill ANY Alliance they see, no nagotiating, and 2. The Alliance did NOT want the Horde to get their hands on it. Hell, I don't even think Anduin wanted the Azerite.

And, alas, 3. Teldrassil is both Bombardment, as well as in Invasion. That's an act of aggression. Sure, the Alliance might also have some acts of aggression later on. However, that's mostly for payback. The Warfronts and such are other Acts of Aggression. However, lemme just tell ya that the Horde started the shit. Don't lie.

4. No. The Horde can't go into space. Stop reaching. Also, how did the Alliance start most of the conflicts against the Horde? Hell, the WoTLK shit started with a misunderstanding. They both started it at the same time. It only went too far once Garrosh bombed Theramore. So...the Alliance really didn't "Start it", but they did push it forward, thanks to Varian's lack of understanding what the fuck was going on during that time. Though, that doesn't give Thrall the excuse to fight Varian all because he couldn't chat with the King for more than 2 seconds.

5. Actions are ALSO an established concept, in case you haven't noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    So are you saying that the Alliance is wrongly going to Silithus and see whats up? I mean I understand that the Alliance is kind of the aggressors here since the Horde were in Silithus first(even though it's minor, some goblin lives were lost, but so were alliance forces) but does it not make sense that the Alliance have to see what the Horde is doing? Anduin clearly feel the power of it so they don't send players(the hero)there for nothing.
    Where exactly are you seeing me saying the Alliance is wrong for just going to Silithus? I'm condemning the Alliance for attacking the other faction. They can go to Silithus all they want.

Where exactly are you seeing me saying the Alliance is wrong for just going to Silithus? I'm condemning the Alliance for attacking the other faction. They can go to Silithus all they want.
    "I'm condemning the Alliance for attacking the Other Faction".

A faction that: 1. Was mining Azeroth's very own Blood for their own conquer orgyfest. 2. Was told to KILL Any Alliance without any care in the fucking World, even if they were acting nice. And 3. Would lather burn our Tree right after all because we wanted to make sure we were all going to die by Titan Empowered Weapons.

And before you start shit like "They won't do shit with the Blood other than defense", Argus' blood was strong enough on its own. The Horde wants to put themselves back on top right now, and Sylvanas wants EVERYONE to serve the Horde, so...if she wants to use Azeroth's blood for her own shit....THEN SHE WILL!

That's why I asked. And not for just going there, but to interact like they do, but you answered that. So if the Alliance just started mining instead of killing it would be ok? I mean it is for all right?

Ummmm....no.

1. You're right. It's no excusable. Hence why the Alliance was trying to stop the Horde from mining it. The Alliance wants to protect themselves from the Horde gaining the Upper hand against them. However, in your eyes, making sure the Horde doesn't gain a War tipping resource= Aggression? Get the fuck outta here.
    Attacking the Horde is indeed aggression. Complicated matter fer sure.

2. I did, and it can involve Invasion, Military occupation, Annexation by the use of Force, bombardment, and Military blockade of ports. And so far, the Horde has INVADED Silithus, and they're now mining a resource that could likely destroy the other Faction. Please realize that the Horde DOES NOT like the Alliance whatsoever, and that War is on the run. The Alliance only did what they did because 1. Nathanos told the Horde guys to kill ANY Alliance they see, no nagotiating, and 2. The Alliance did NOT want the Horde to get their hands on it. Hell, I don't even think Anduin wanted the Azerite.
    I mean, I applaud you for actually Googling it, but the point of the exercise was to understand what you're Googling. Silithus isn't Alliance territory so your whole point crumbles into a pile of nonsense-dust. Mining a resource isn't military occupation, annexation by use of force, bombardment or military blockade of ports. Finally, the Alliance has no way of knowing what Nathanos told the Horde player because Alliance isn't the omniscient player. And Alliance not wanting things is of no value to the Horde and the Horde doing non-violent things the Alliance does not want them to do isn't aggression.

And, alas, 3. Teldrassil is both Bombardment, as well as in Invasion. That's an act of aggression. Sure, the Alliance might also have some acts of aggression later on. However, that's mostly for payback. The Warfronts and such are other Acts of Aggression. However, lemme just tell ya that the Horde started the shit. Don't lie.
    Teldrassil also happens after Silithus. Google "chronology" and "linearity of time".

4. No. The Horde can't go into space. Stop reaching. Also, how did the Alliance start most of the conflicts against the Horde? Hell, the WoTLK shit started with a misunderstanding. They both started it at the same time. It only went too far once Garrosh bombed Theramore. So...the Alliance really didn't "Start it", but they did push it forward, thanks to Varian's lack of understanding what the fuck was going on during that time. Though, that doesn't give Thrall the excuse to fight Varian all because he couldn't chat with the King for more than 2 seconds.
    I'm not reaching for anything, the point just went over your head again. WotLK shit starting over a misunderstanding does not change the fact Alliance started it. Not that it did start over a misunderstanding, because Varian was already informed about Putress' rebellion before he declared war. Him knowing rebels took over Undercity is one of the main reasons he went there. Garrosh going too far 3 years after the start of the war is irrelevant to the topic of who started it.

5. Actions are ALSO an established concept, in case you haven't noticed.
    I mean, it's fascinating and all, but that doesn't mean the fact that mining doesn't meet the definition of an act of aggression you just linked. So we're stuck at language issue right now.

Google what "contradiction" means and stop boring me with your alternative usage of words.

Source them not knowing about N'zoth.

And it could create cupcakes if you're really driven. The point, that obviously went over your head, is that the Alliance jumped to conclusions. Which is not a justification of their attack. Mining still continues to not be an act of aggression. Horde planning to attack someone with their hypothetical weapons (even though, which also went over your brilliant head, the Alliance quest givers say nothing about any weapons when they send the Alliance player to attack the Horde outpost) is still not an act of aggression. Alliance attackin
    1. No. I haven't contradicted anything. Hell, you've contradicted more than me. So, what the fuck are you talking about?

2. Other than the "Champions", and litterally the non-playing Characters. NO ONE KNOWS OF N'ZOTH. However, we'll be painfully aware of him once BFA actually happens. That's why the Old God threat of BFA exists in the first place.

3. The Alliance never jumped to any conclusion. And if they did, then it'll appear that they were right for "attacking" first. Also, you didn't finish your post.

And before you start crying, and defending. I'm done for today. You're obviously blind, and sad. Who knows, maybe you're trolling me. Like I care.

"I'm condemning the Alliance for attacking the Other Faction".

A faction that: 1. Was mining Azeroth's very own Blood for their own conquer orgyfest. 2. Was told to KILL Any Alliance without any care in the fucking World, even if they were acting nice. And 3. Would lather burn our Tree right after all because we wanted to make sure we were all going to die by Titan Empowered Weapons.
    Alliance: 1. doesn't establish anything about weapons by the time they send the player to attack the Horde outpost; 2. doesn't know about it whatsoever; 3. isn't precognitive.

And before you start shit like "They won't do shit with the Blood other than defense", Argus' blood was strong enough on its own. The Horde wants to put themselves back on top right now, and Sylvanas wants EVERYONE to serve the Horde, so...if she wants to use Azeroth's blood for her own shit....THEN SHE WILL!
    How does anything here support anything you said?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Mining azerite is a direct act of aggression.
    So the Alliance was the aggressor in Ashran? Good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    That's why I asked. And not for just going there, but to interact like they do, but you answered that. So if the Alliance just started mining instead of killing it would be ok? I mean it is for all right?
    Yes, it would be alright.

1. No. I haven't contradicted anything. Hell, you've contradicted more than me. So, what the fuck are you talking about?

2. Other than the "Champions", and litterally the non-playing Characters. NO ONE KNOWS OF N'ZOTH. However, we'll be painfully aware of him once BFA actually happens. That's why the Old God threat of BFA exists in the first place.

3. The Alliance never jumped to any conclusion. And if they did, then it'll appear that they were right for "attacking" first. Also, you didn't finish your post.

And before you start crying, and defending. I'm done for today. You're obviously blind, and sad. Who knows, maybe you're trolling me. Like I care.
    Alliance attacked miners for reasons the Alliance doesn't even understand. What do you call that? Oh yeah, aggression.

Lets say you found some new ore on a hike in the woods, so you started to mine it. Then your neighbor comes up, sees you doing it. They have no clue what you are doing but they then kill you. You're good with this? Don't forget, this is directly after you just saved the world with your neighbor.