Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Infiltrating" might be a bit of an exaggeration, because that would mean these groups actually have a well organized nationwide leadership and the capacity for complex planning. I seriously doubt that is the case, the couple white supremacists I have had the misfortune of knowing were borderline mentally ill with major self control issues and could barely hold down a job or stay out of trouble with the law. I have a feeling the military and law enforcement may play to the same desire for power and control that a lot of these people seek, so a lot of them might end up in the military or law enforcement. But I don't think it's an organized plot. Besides here in the United States, you don't need to join the military or law enforcement to get weapons training, pretty much any decent sized town will have a gun range and trainers willing to teach you anything you want to know. There are even advanced training courses that teach tactics, survival and other military type activities.
    Last edited by Dervrak; 2018-02-12 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is not opposing me. Hell, I could not care less if you disagree with me. That is your choice. But you often bash the US for some reason which is personal I guess.
    I am not "bashing the US", you take it that way because it's easier to get offended than engage with the argument.

If you really gave two shits about your country other than a term of tribalist identification, these kind of reports would disgust you. But here you are trying to downplay them again. Hmmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The SMH isn't particularly sensationalist, and the story is based not only on the words of an actual former neo-Nazi but also the 2015 FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/in-the-u...08-p4yzs5.html

I mean, if you just read it...
    I would expect more from a paper called the SMH. I know you have your share of Floridamen over in Australia.

Deleted
    I am not "bashing the US", you take it that way because it's easier to get offended than engage with the argument.
    This seems to be the default position of many on the right when confronted with an argument they do not understand or cannot contradict. I treat it as if they had said "I concede the argument", because that's usually the practical implication.

I take my hat to the US police then!!!

The principles of the police department are so strong that despite the WHITE SUPREMACIST TAKEOVER it still manages to be unbiased in its duties.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Human nature is the last resort of a weak argument. People argued that monarchies were the natural social structure.
    And yet we can't escape our own biology.. only attempt to understand and recognize why we think as we do. You can be above it all you want but at the end of the day you have to accept your own reality and mortality.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-...%E2%80%93_Iraq

Since the UN was involved US dollars were certainly doing a part in Rwanda and Myanmar. Not to mention its Navy and Air Force delivering logistical support. Along with its intelligence agencies sharing information.

Probly did more did the poor Canadian boys on the ground that had a mental breakdown at the sight of what the world is really like outside of suburbia NA.
    He didn't ask about the UN. He asked about the U.S. Similar spelling but quite different actually.

It's true though. Our old government is partially to blame but the us is far from blameless.
    so you arent acknowledging your lie?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervrak View Post
    "Infiltrating" might be a bit of an exaggeration, because that would mean these groups actually have a well organized nationwide leadership and the capacity for complex planning. I seriously doubt that is the case, the couple white supremacists I have had the misfortune of knowing were borderline mentally ill with major self control issues and could barely hold down a job or stay out of trouble with the law. I have a feeling the military and law enforcement may play to the same desire for power and control that a lot of these people seek, so a lot of them might end up in the military or law enforcement. But I don't think it's an organized plot. Besides here in the United States, you don't need to join the military or law enforcement to get weapons training, pretty much any decent sized town will have a gun range and trainers willing to teach you anything you want to know. There are even advanced training courses that teach tactics, survival and other military type activities.
    They do, Oath Keepers, KKK, Neo Nazi's plenty of right wring white supremacist groups, Hells Angels.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Part of our biology is our brains ability to learn and adapt
    Which is great in order to change things but it doesn't help us now in the current chaos. You can't count on everyone being willing to learn or adapt. Far from it.

E: You'll have people taking or hurting and you'll have people following and worshiping because not everyone are fully in control or want to be and not everyone likes to have their illusions shattered and put a spotlight on the set of conspiracies that govern them as a person. Some just want to live in the present and follow their dreams.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-02-12 at 02:53 AM.

What lie? You're really running your argument into the ground
    omg dude i think you are being ignorant just to be ignorant and save face which doesnt work here...you siad the US was to blame. we have proved you wrong by your sources AD NAUSEUM. you lied by saying it was the US at fault. you wont acknowledge that you are a liar. you are somehow confused by this simple fact. you have no credibility and are frankly becoming quiet annoying to reply to due to that alone. i wont repeat again as obviously you are not capable of understanding why and how you lied. whats impressive, is that you PERSIST in your ignorance when shown you were lying. you are making up facts to sway your completely flawed argument.

good day and good luck with that sand your head is buried in.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It does help now and it always will. People don't always have a choice either?
    Precisely. You have the choice right now to leave it, open your mind or double down. Outside factors and circumstances might dictate the outcome regardless of what you want simply because your body is in control and your consciousness isn't seeing the rationale or logic. We all have feelings complicating things and turning us all into sinners. We're complicated beings and none of us are perfect. Maneuvering that in our society and picturing the outcome of ideas, in reality is the real challenge.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-02-12 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
    I take my hat to the US police then!!!

The principles of the police department are so strong that despite the WHITE SUPREMACIST TAKEOVER it still manages to be unbiased in its duties.
    I'm having a lot of trouble telling the literal posts from the ironic ones in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do. Most of them are good people. But there is always going to be some who are not. And I agree, it is a human nature problem.
    Really, it's a problem of human nature? Um Bull Shit

Racism and radicalization are problems tied to human nature and is largely individual — though there is plenty we can do to help.

A government organization neglecting to do any real degree of vetting against bigotry, pre-existing mental health issues or connections to Hate Groups AND failing to effectively punish and prune out the problem? That's not a human nature problem. That is organizational negligence.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

I'm having a lot of trouble telling the literal posts from the ironic ones in this thread.
    I'm being unironic. As far as I'm aware there is little evidence that the US police is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Plenty of people are doing their jobs. And I'm not really referring to racial profiling. More so cops not reporting or commands not taking action on members who don't belong.
    Last I checked, racial profiling would easily fall under "not doing their jobs" because I am pretty sure it's illegal to do so to begin with.

Let's not pretend that breaking the law on the job counts as doing their job. This is like saying accountants are doing their job when they help their companies launder money.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I'm heterosexual White, Christian and I'm proud because of that.
    This means I'm a "white supremacist"?

That's why I keep a list of the known alt-right posters so most of the time I can actually tell the difference between the "imitation" posters like Genn and the rest who are actually serious about the fascist bullshit they spew.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I'm heterosexual White, Christian and I'm proud because of that.
    This means I'm a "white supremacist"?
    If you are all that *and* try to harm minorities, then yes you are. Otherwise, you are perfectly fine a human being.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/in-the-u...08-p4yzs5.html

Nothing to see here, folks.

P.S. Until about a year ago I thought the lyric "some of those who work forces" from Killing in the Name Of was hyperbole.
    This is nothing new. gangs have been sending members to the military for training and sometimes to smuggle weapons out for years dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you're downplaying the issue.

People are supposed to trust the police and military
    How are they supposed to do that when they harbour people who believe they are the superior race? If they let these sorts of people into positions of authority I see no reason why anyone should respect those institutions or their authority.

This isn't just a problem in the US either.
    Im sorry but where does it say people are supposed to trust the military? I dont think you can say this of any military. You have 2 types, a conscription military that operates on draft or mandatory service. Or a all volunteer military. Both bring in undesirables and shitbags. I was personally in with a good handfull of fuckup wanna be thug pieces of shit, but they were still in the military.

People like you need to get rid of this absurd notion that some group of people are supposed to be perfect, these jobs are filled by humans, humans are inherently flawed and prone to breaking down.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of them aren't good people. They might be good to you but good people don't seek power and authority over others. They help in ways that don't put them above the people they want to help

Of course you do. You haven't shown much capacity for critical thought.
    You sound like you dont have a clue in fuck on what your talking about. More mmochamp amrchair generals pretending they know the ins and outs of industry's they have never been apart of.