Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by evilcast View Post
    Why the nerfing of most classes? Don't understand why?
    Are you seriously judging spells' damage and tuning from an alpha build?
    Let alone the fact that there's a HUGE stats and ilvl squish in BfA, hence the "nerfing"!

So does this mean the Alliance will recruit the AU Draenei to join the MU Draenei and the Lightforged Drae- oh no, now I’ve gone cross eyed.

Would be nice to have Yrel back though

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    I will have to accept it either way, pointless argument. I'm not a massive fan of allied races anyway, I would of much preferred sub-races so we could customise our characters we already have. I'm talking skin colours, tattoo's, cosmetics, etc..
    You're the one who defined subraces to be that. Your disappointment is on your own shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    I'm confessed here. Are we going back to Alternate Draenor to recruit some Brown Orcs as a subrace? I thought we were going to Outlands Draenor to get Mag'har Orcs as a subrace?
    I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it involves AU Draenor-- It had so many great questlines out there and good storytelling in the zones. I'm particularly hoping that this would give them a way to give us playable Arrakoa for the alliance can you imagine? It'd be the greatest!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    You're the one who defined subraces to be that. Your disappointment is on your own shoulders.
    Allied races are new races, sub-races is my wording for what I would of preferred. I don't see what you're trying to achieve with your comment.

One of the clans that both allied with the Horde and lived in Gorgrond is the Laughing Skull.
    That would be a really cool addition imo.

So, in spite of what they said about Alternate Universe Draenor not affecting Azeroth, they are getting Orcs from there. So Velen will be dead in Battle for Azeroth and Yrel is the new leader of the Draenei? If the Orcs are real for us then Velen must be dead and Yrel the new leader or it wasn't and Alternate Universe after all.

BUT WHY... WHY is Shadow Word: Death now suddenly taking up TALENT TIER SPACE!?!? it's been baseline for ages... and WHY don't we have 2 ^&(^% charges of Mind Blast baseline yet. GET IT TOGETHER BLIZZARD. These have been mandatory this entire expac. enough nonsense
    Last edited by Batistea; 2018-02-11 at 11:19 AM.

Deleted
    Maybe is just some random map archive lost or not deleted for give us conversation themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    So, in spite of what they said about Alternate Universe Draenor not affecting Azeroth, they are getting Orcs from there. So Velen will be dead in Battle for Azeroth and Yrel is the new leader of the Draenei? If the Orcs are real for us then Velen must be dead and Yrel the new leader or it wasn't and Alternate Universe after all.

WTF this even mean??. The story on Au Dreanor is real, and it did affect us, if not Guldan will never have been part of Legion.

And what have Valen to do with anything. Valen from AU is death, and no the Valen from our reallity
    Last edited by dranlord; 2018-02-11 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batistea View Post
    BUT WHY... WHY is Shadow Word: Death now suddenly taking up TALENT TIER SPACE!?!? it's been baseline for ages... and WHY don't we have 2 ^&(^% charges of Mind Blast baseline yet. GET IT TOGETHER BLIZZARD. These have been mandatory this entire expac. enough nonsense
    You must be new around here, Shadow Priests have been one of Blizz's favorite specs to jerk around and completely revamp at the start of every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    So does this mean the Alliance will recruit the AU Draenei to join the MU Draenei and the Lightforged Drae- oh no, now I’ve gone cross eyed.

Would be nice to have Yrel back though
    In an ironic twist..... The Alliance will get Gorgrond Orcs and the Horde AU Draenei.......

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    Nah, MU Velen and Anduin have the thickest plot armour in the game at this point, they won't die for a very VERY long time. AU Velen is dead, AU Yrel is the leader of AU spacegoats.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Nah, MU Velen and Anduin have the thickest plot armour in the game at this point, they won't die for a very VERY long time. AU Velen is dead, AU Yrel is the leader of AU spacegoats.
    I think you're discounting the thickness of Sylvanas "Literally Died Multiple Times Already" Windrunner's Fanservice Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    I think you're discounting the thickness of Sylvanas "Literally Died Multiple Times Already" Windrunner's Fanservice Armor.
    Anduin is destined to rule Alliance and lead the Army of Light for at least 40+ years. It's BiS plot armour in the game/lore so far.

Hers got nothing on it.