Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    So 25$ once vs 6month aka 90$ once?

I don't see the problem
    For a sub I'm already paying? Aka free?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    For a sub I'm already paying? Aka free?
    UNLUCKY friend.

Also "sub I'm already paying" what does mean? You have already six month covered? If yes -> UNLUCKY
    If not -> doesn't change nothing you pay now 6 months instead of subbing each month or 2 months.
    If you are paying with gold like me logic presume that you have enough gold to cover so..

Since it is a promotion you aren't forced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    why tho? lvl 120 isn't that different from 60
    I would like to see a level and XP squish, meaning you would have to complete fewer zones on a continent, but you'd still get to finish a zone's story. Currently you don't get to finish every expansion's questing without hitting max level anyway. This won't fix it, it'll just make leveling easier for new players.

Current:
    1-60 Classic
    60-70 Outland
    70-80 Northrend
    80-85 Cataclysm
    85-90 Pandaria
    90-100 Draenor
    100-110 Legion
    110-120 BfA

New:
    1-30 Classic
    30-35 Outland
    35-40 Northrend
    40-45 Cataclysm
    45-50 Pandaria
    50-55 Draenor
    55-60 Legion
    60-70 BfA

The reason Blizzard hasn't reduced the amount of levels, is because they learned from Cataclysm that anything less than 10 levels for a new expansion wasn't satisfying enough. They could keep making new expansions 10 levels, and then half the amount of XP and zones you need by reducing it to 5 levels post-expansion. A year or so after Legion was released you could outlevel the Broken Isles by completing only half of the zones if you had heirlooms and did invasions.

Deleted
    It doubles as a mount and a consumable for them...

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    why tho? lvl 120 isn't that different from 60
    These are my reasons for it:
    - The psychological aspect. It's just like the rested XP portrayal when wow first came out:
    rested XP used to give you 100% exp gain, while not rested gave you 50%. People didn't like that at all, so blizzard changed the text from 50% to 100% and 100% to 200%, without changing anything on the actual XP gain. People stopped complaining after that. 120 seems like a ridiculously high number to grind through. Making it smaller would probably bring same results as the rested XP change.
    - Talents & Skills at every level, which makes a level-up more rewarding and therefore more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mathiaslindberg View Post
    I would like to see a level and XP squish, meaning you would have to complete fewer zones on a continent, but you'd still get to finish a zone's story. Currently you don't get to finish every expansion's questing without hitting max level anyway. This won't fix it, it'll just make leveling easier for new players.

Current:
    1-60 Classic
    60-70 Outland
    70-80 Northrend
    80-85 Cataclysm
    85-90 Pandaria
    90-100 Draenor
    100-110 Legion
    110-120 BfA

New:
    1-30 Classic
    30-35 Outland
    35-40 Northrend
    40-45 Cataclysm
    45-50 Pandaria
    50-55 Draenor
    55-60 Legion
    60-70 BfA

The reason Blizzard hasn't reduced the amount of levels, is because they learned from Cataclysm that anything less than 10 levels for a new expansion wasn't satisfying enough. They could keep making new expansions 10 levels, and then half the amount of XP and zones you need by reducing it to 5 levels post-expansion. A year or so after Legion was released you could outlevel the Broken Isles by completing only half of the zones if you had heirlooms and did invasions.
    I sort-of like this idea, but I'd probably have gone with a hybrid.

1-40 Classic
    30-40 tBC/WotLK (completely optional)
    40-50 Cata/MoP
    50-60 WoD/Legion
    60-70 BfA

I just like the idea of most levels coming with rewards, and right now we get a lot of levels with no character advancements. That feels bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    I just like the idea of most levels coming with rewards, and right now we get a lot of levels with no character advancements. That feels bad for me.
    fixed your thought flaw there buddy.
    A level squish is just silly and should never happen. People being scared of bigger numbers is just silly.
    ANd I personally want to see my toon one day at level 200

Quote Originally Posted by mathiaslindberg View Post
    6 months is more like $78
    More like 50 dollars, or less, in China. 11 a month, but the discount for 3+ months saves something, but I'm not sure how much.

But 6 months during a drought is steep AF if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivux View Post
    Lmao!!

I love dogs, but that shits funny.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

I want the dog mount. Why can't I have the dog mount? Give me the dog mount.

I laughed.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will be able to buy then Dog Mount years from now, just like the chinese can buy Tyreal's Mount because it was Annual Pass in Europe and US only.

15+ Year Old Account
    There will be no new content for 6 months, but if you sub for that time, we'll throw in a doggo mount! Those TCG items seem interesting though

Are some people really bitching about a drought? It's hardly an unexpected period, and frankly I've still got loads to keep me going.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do love that mount but I already have the excellent Imperial Quillen from the MoP digital deluxe so I'm good.

Deleted
    Ok, that made me LOL hard

I hate the item squish! 20% crit vs. 5% crit. Yes Bli$$ard take my money. Idiots

we ride what we eat..

Chow Chow anyone?

The 'DOG' Mount with the 'CAT' moves... common Blizz... you have Wolf mounts, use those moves.

Deleted
    and EU/US gets nothing. ! Great, just piss all over us! This is just lame.

Fix this into our version aswell,dont care how, just make it happen,! Do i need to buy sub for 6 or 12 month, dont care, im never unsubed anyway.