Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really interested in the lore. Blizzard has warned people off of the lore in their own way often enough. Gameplay over story yada yada yada.

I admire Chris's efforts to pull it together in the two recent books but as far as the game goes it's a tangled mess, self-contradictory and the game itself doesn't do even the smallest things to help.

As for faction war, I was over that a long time ago. It's the primary reason that I find myself not really very interested in BfA and may give it a pass. Which is likely to be sad because if I give the expansion a pass it's likely that I won't be returning any time soon.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Why do i feel that Thrall gona once again challenge some warchief to Mak'gora in BFA)). mop2.0 inc
    I hope so, it's really retarded that the Horde gets such retarded, warmongering leadership when you have levelheaded characters like Saurfang, Eitrigg, Ariok, Lor'themar, Baine, Ji, etc.

No excitement for this Expansion at all. I unsubbed and started playing FF Xiv....I cant believve how alive that game feels compared to Wow. Even during the start of Legion FFXIV seems much much more active
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

People who think BFA is going to be just all about Horde vs Alliance and not about us fighting Old Gods are incredibly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Am I interested in Mists of Pandaria, part 2, where we have the good 'ole Alliance vs. Horde theme, and then halfway through the expac they realize that theme sucks and can't work, and we unify again against a common good?

No. Not at all.
    As you said: it will not work again, no matter how they try to nerdgasm the alliance vs. horde-thing. And the worst part of MoP was the Alliance vs Horde thing. What good did it? It destroyed the Valley of the four wings, one of the most beautiful zones ever, sadly no longer.

The good part about MoP was everything AFTER the alliance vs horde part after Jade Forest. It was the worst zone, except for the tian-monastery part, and even this had nothing to do with alliance vs horde. The good thing was that at least the zone is beautiful, it had Jinyu (and BfA would be at least worthwhile if we get at least Jinyu as an allied race)

So no, BfA had filler-lore for an filler-expansion, (probably) killing of a major antagonist THAT DESERVE HER OWN EXPANSION and all in all destroying a lot there. Alliance vs horde is a bad theme for an expansion, no matter what happen there. It's idiotic, but in the end: It's an filler-expansion. Hopefully the next expansion (after this fail horribly) will be better. I don't think it will be WoD-bad, but it's possible that it will be at least cata-bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Zandalari, Kul Tiran, Old God lore.... yeah I care.
    This guys gets it. +1

more interested in the story than ever before

-) Christie Golden is the writer
    -) stories for some of the leaders similar to Illidan's campaign in Legion
    -) Old Gods
    -) interesting new races
    -) considering they put the amount of content we had in Legion with the class-campaign into a faction-campaign I'm pretty sure we'll get a lot to do

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    same i stopped caring about lore after wrath because that's when they stopped continuing the old warcraft story and started forcing their own made up lore down our throats ugh don't even get me started on kung fu pandas
    So you stopped caring about the made up story because they continued the made up story with more story that is made up?

Dope logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    more interested in the story than ever before

-) Christie Golden is the writer
    -) stories for some of the leaders similar to Illidan's campaign in Legion
    -) Old Gods
    -) interesting new races
    -) considering they put the amount of content we had in Legion with the class-campaign into a faction-campaign I'm pretty sure we'll get a lot to do
    This..

10char
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop