Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Oh but you can level to 120 without paying for it but you can't turn your character into one of the new races without actually paying an additional fee.
    Hardly the same thing.
    you cant level to 120 without buying bfa..

Deleted
    They did give you a 110 boost... so you cna make one at max level..

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Because my troll isn't a troll, he is a Zandalari Troll. My Dwarves were never normal Dwarves, they were always meant to be Dark Iron Dwarves (always picked darkest skin option available). You don't understand roleplay much.
    And my paladin is a blood elf presently infiltrating the Alliance, having paid a wizzard to make his Orb of Deception permanent. That infiltration did cost money; the wizzard demanded payment in some outlandish currency never heard of on Azeroth. However, my paladin felt it would be beneath him to haggle over the price or beg for freebies.

Which is just as good, because the time may come yet when he needs to avail himself of the services of said wizzard again. There are rumours of a new breed of draenei that just need further infiltration.

There is much more to roleplay than excuses for entitlement.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2018-02-12 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Hard to sell an expansion about subraces when I can't race change any of my characters that might want to be that race.
    Make an allied Race Character
    Use the 110 boost
    Play
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    you cant level to 120 without buying bfa..
    Oh really? Wow, who would have guess, eh? Nice find!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    With every race, you would pay additional fee. Why do you expect it to be free?
    Becuase I already bought the game?

With that logic, you can pretty much demand whatever the fuck you want because you "bought the game". Don't tell me "Well...duh, of course?", please.
    No, not at all. What are you talking about?
    It seems logical that you would get the whole game if you payed for it though. With WoW, you no longer do.

Subs for server costs and support seems fine but having microtransactions as well, is greedy as heck.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Would have loved 1-2 race changes instead of a 110 boost but alas, so be it.

Now I know people say it's the "same" boosting vs race change, but since rep and stuff aint account-wide yet it's not the same.

You did get the whole game. You also have an optional service to pay for race change. Optional.
    Call it what you want. You can also sell people a set of 4 tires, call it a car and say that the rest is an optional service.
    It's silly if course but you can do that.

They gave you a free character boost. Not only can you have the race you want but you can instantly level any character to 110.

Why is it never enough for people? You really need need need to have your main toon a new Allied Race? Just make 160k gold which is ridiculously easy and buy a token. You can literally play this game for free and buy anything they offer with gold and people still complain they're not just given shit.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    For Blizzard, theirs own greed is > players fun. That's why you can't have nice things for free.
    By greed you mean being a profitable company?

You do not deserve free race change

Quote Originally Posted by Alfador View Post
    I must have missed the update where Blizzard reincorporated as a charity and started making games out of the kindness of their hearts instead of trying to make a profit.
    Yeah well, you're literally dealing with kids who don't understand why they can't have ice cream for dinner every night. And you're confused that they don't understand why businesses exist, or even that Blizzard IS a business.