Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    I was thinking more of a Berner. But who would not want to ride a giant doggo. Giant doggo is best doggo.
    I don’t know it’s got that newfy fluffy hair style other then the ears it seems almost like a perfect newfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I don’t know it’s got that newfy fluffy hair style other then the ears it seems almost like a perfect newfy.
    Newfy. Berner. They're pretty similar to each other. From memory, the Berner breed was saved by "injecting" it with healthy Newfy bloodlines anyway. Cousins seperated by sea (which they'd both probably try to swim anyway)

Edit: Interesting point on the ears, both newfie and berners have floppy ears. Some breeders clip them to have them point upwards.
    Last edited by lichbane; 2018-02-12 at 10:23 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    Newfy. Berner. They're pretty similar to each other. From memory, the Berner breed was saved by "injecting" it with healthy Newfy bloodlines anyway. Cousins seperated by sea (which they'd both probably try to swim anyway)
    Either, or, top end dogs any one who think it’s ugly has no taste it dogs.

That silly moving leg animation when flying is horrible, geez.

Decent mount, when grounded. Also, 25$ is an absurd price tag.

10+ Year Old Account
    bye $25

At least I didn't waste it on Starbucks

My first thought was a miscolored Chow Chow when I first saw the dog. :d

Either way, I'm pleasantly surprised by how small it is, unlike mounts like the Imperial Quilen which this dog shares skeleton with.

I also find it funny how the tables have turned. During the time of the Annual Pass which rewarded us with the Tyrael's Charger + D3 and whatnot, people were complaining about that mount not being made optional via the store and how the Koreans were SO LUCKY to be able to buy JUST the mount without signing up for 1 year of sub.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-02-12 at 10:29 PM.

I never understood the complaints about it costing too much.

25$ can be made from mowing a couple lawns in ~hr. Also, theoretically you could play most Blizzard products for free. Farming ~400K isn't an arduous task anymore. I guess people just like to bitch.

Gz, you whiners finally got it.

Either, or, top end dogs any one who think it’s ugly has no taste it dogs.
    Completely agree!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kek 25 bucks for that.. that's half the price of an expansion for one fucking mount.

Imo it's probably a Tibetan Mastiff, A highly sought dog in China, and a ridiculously expensive one.

Gorgeous dogs with much floof. At one point they were selling for millions of yuan (hundreds of thousands US$), but like most fads, they are fading.

*EDIT*
    I was wrong, the top price paid was US$2m
    http://time.com/30231/meet-the-2-million-dog/

Makes your $25 seem rather insignificant...
    Last edited by Sarojini; 2018-02-12 at 10:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    The dumbasses that buy store mounts are encouraging this crap. I cannot fathom - even if I had infinite money - purchasing a single mount in World of Warcraft for $25. There's such a thing as imprudence and frivolity no matter how wealthy you are.

I don't blame Blizzard, they're basically printing free money. It's you I hate, consumers. It's you.
    That's you. So what? Some people spend ludicrous amounts of money on other things that many find frivolous -- expensive sports cars, private yachts, whatever.

Why does the spending of another person have to bother you? It's a store mount. AFAIK you can use gold to eventually get Blizzard in-store credit to be able to buy the mount anyway without spending money in real life. And even if they did, what's it to you? It's not your money. And having in-store mounts is not detrimental to the game, especially when there is an in-game way to acquire them.

You're whining for absolutely no reason other than to whine.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why some WoW players get so worked up about how other people choose to spend their own damn money. It's their money. It's as obnoxious as people telling me not to eat out when I can "cook my own food". I'll cook when I want to cook, I'll spend $25 on KKBQ if I want to. What's it to you?

Also, you can buy store mounts through a process using in-game gold anyway, right? So what's the big deal? It's one mount. There are what, only a dozen of in-store mounts and there are hundreds of in-game ones.

People here praise capitalism but get upset when Blizz does capitalistic things -- aka charging extra for extra things.

The value of something differs from person to person. Get that into y'all's nogging.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    It’s a glorious newfy they pretty much all look like that other then the ears.

I think it's much more consistent with a Caucasian Shepherd, which can also have straight ears, though the latter is rare.

The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

This video player doesn't work so well.

Looks shitty, Not worth the effort to unlock it even if they didn't put it behind a paywall

Amazes me how many people around here have very strong opinions about how everyone else should spend $25 and what $25 means to everyone else.

It’s almost as if everyone has different spending habits and different amounts of entertainment money in their budget...

Looks like I'm about to buy my first store mount

Finally got me blizz

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, it all good, as long as it up the development budget of WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    Looks like I'm about to buy my first store mount

Finally got me blizz
    Perfect example of people's differing opinions here. This is the first store mount that I don't think I'll get. I don't know why, but I just don't care for it. I'm happy for those of you that do though. Enjoy.

just buy it and when someone in game spit on me for spending real money, i have transform in tauren and i walk on him in my big dog