Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    No way they keep that mount China only. this is 2018 we all gewt it or none get it

Quote Originally Posted by mathiaslindberg View Post
    I would like to see a level and XP squish, meaning you would have to complete fewer zones on a continent, but you'd still get to finish a zone's story. Currently you don't get to finish every expansion's questing without hitting max level anyway. This won't fix it, it'll just make leveling easier for new players.

Current:
    1-60 Classic
    60-70 Outland
    70-80 Northrend
    80-85 Cataclysm
    85-90 Pandaria
    90-100 Draenor
    100-110 Legion
    110-120 BfA

New:
    1-30 Classic
    30-35 Outland
    35-40 Northrend
    40-45 Cataclysm
    45-50 Pandaria
    50-55 Draenor
    55-60 Legion
    60-70 BfA

The reason Blizzard hasn't reduced the amount of levels, is because they learned from Cataclysm that anything less than 10 levels for a new expansion wasn't satisfying enough. They could keep making new expansions 10 levels, and then half the amount of XP and zones you need by reducing it to 5 levels post-expansion. A year or so after Legion was released you could outlevel the Broken Isles by completing only half of the zones if you had heirlooms and did invasions.
    1~60 for the base game always felt like a weird, arbitrary choice, until I realized that Blizzard took all the older games in the Warcraft universe into account when deciding a maximum level for WoW at launch. Look what happens when you treat all Warcraft RTS games like prequel expansions:

1. Warcraft: Orcs & Humans - 1 ~ 10
    2. Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness - 10 ~ 20
    3. Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal - 20 ~ 30
    4. Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos - 30 ~ 40
    5. Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne - 40 ~ 50
    6. World of Warcraft - 50 ~ 60
    ~
    13. Battle for Azeroth - 110 ~ 120

The only part of the complete list that looks weird is Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. If you give Pandaria a full ten levels, it's like Cataclysm wasn't even regarded as a real expansion, rather just a major systems overhaul that happened to include game content.

Why on earth is the dog mount China-only? Get on the stick Blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Lol.

Western players when they add Store mounts to Western realms: "Moneygrabbing omfg they never add unique mounts to the game anymore fuck you Blizzard!!"
    Western players when they add a promotion mount setting you up for 6 months of payment to Chinese players: "GIVE IT TO US OR RIOT!!!".

MMO Clowns in a nutshell

Deleted
    "Chinese New Year so we best release it for China only because there are NO OTHER CHINESE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD other then Primark Factories" Blizzard 2018
    Last edited by mmoc157db6de0e; 2018-02-12 at 04:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Why is this so hard to understand?
    It says: Item level 1000 gives you 20.23% chance with 2306 crit at level 101. With item level 280 it gives you 6.06% chance with 87 crit at level 101.
    But it should be so:
    Item level 1000 gives you 20.23% chance with 2306 crit at level 101. With item level 280 it gives you 20.23% chance with 87 crit at level 101.
    because you know how it will scale at 110 in bfa? you dont even get 20.23% at 110 wth

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    So 25$ once vs 6month aka 90$ once?

I don't see the problem
    Chinese players, at last check, pay $11/month if buying one month at a time. If they buy a six month subscription, it drops quite a bit to about $9/month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    Chinese players, at last check, pay $11/month if buying one month at a time. If they buy a six month subscription, it drops quite a bit to about $9/month.
    That because if I'm right Chinese Law doesn't allow to sell the game itself but to sell the play time.

Chinese player doesn't buy the base game or the exp like us but they pay the playtime.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Here is a graph
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...PxQ/edit#gid=0
    for old vs. new ilvl scaling
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2018-02-12 at 05:26 PM.

I'd rather have a St Bernard, Shu-Zen doesn't quite appeal to me. What's with the plates under his paws?

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Its a really bad deal forcing you to pay for 6 month at this point in the game with nothing new coming for several months. Also. The mount looks like utter shit.

Be upset about a real issue instead
    Lies. You can't say a giant puppy mount is utter shit. It's damn adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get this mount omg ;_;

Dance with my dogs in the nighttime, wroof.

And thusly it was apparently out for the rest of us:

https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...ivine-sentinel

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    No way they keep that mount China only. this is 2018 we all gewt it or none get it
    You're right They just made it a US Shop mount too for 25 bucks. I'll probably wait for it to go on sale since I'm still waiting to be able to pre-order, but hes pretty cute I love how fluffy he looks lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    I hope we get this mount omg ;_;
    Yeah its a shop mount now for us wooots they just announced it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woadnson View Post
    I'd rather have a St Bernard, Shu-Zen doesn't quite appeal to me. What's with the plates under his paws?
    I could be wrong but I think thats just a glowy ground effect that shows under his paws--it seems to also work when he flies
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    I hate the item squish! 20% crit vs. 5% crit. Yes Bli$$ard take my money. Idiots
    Yes, let's presume that they won't adjust the secondary stat weight to keep the overall % up so it wouldn't drop that harshly.

Those Blizzard are gosh dang idiots!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeronPeryton View Post
    1~60 for the base game always felt like a weird, arbitrary choice, until I realized that Blizzard took all the older games in the Warcraft universe into account when deciding a maximum level for WoW at launch. Look what happens when you treat all Warcraft RTS games like prequel expansions:

1. Warcraft: Orcs & Humans - 1 ~ 10
    2. Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness - 10 ~ 20
    3. Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal - 20 ~ 30
    4. Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos - 30 ~ 40
    5. Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne - 40 ~ 50
    6. World of Warcraft - 50 ~ 60
    ~
    13. Battle for Azeroth - 110 ~ 120

The only part of the complete list that looks weird is Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. If you give Pandaria a full ten levels, it's like Cataclysm wasn't even regarded as a real expansion, rather just a major systems overhaul that happened to include game content.
    I like how the maximum hero level in Warcraft 3 was 10 which also basically confirms this and that hero units can only gain 10 levels per game, basically meaning they can only gain so much combat experience per each large-scale conflict. Cata being described as just one big content patch is the best way to possibly describe it. If it didn't have raid tiers and new races charging us money for it would've been a joke. MoP had so much more meaty content in comparison.

These stat squishes are having negative impacts on lower item level stuff. I wish they'd stop doing this and actually REALIZE why it keeps happening. They keep making the same mistake over and over, and then falling back on the stat squish as a bandaid fix instead of dealing with the core issue that's causing it. Meanwhile, you can go 10, hell even 20 levels and an item has +1 stats on it. That isn't how it used to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind the stat squish, I just know it's going to be painful balancing it with older content. So I will be trying to farm as much old content as possible before it goes live

10+ Year Old Account
    Well excuse me for not being fucking Chinese...