Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
    Apparently, we can't use historical examples.
    I heard there was once a caveman liberal who wasn't very nice, ergo liberals suck. I win wooo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me_irl @ the two people who got up and left. You mess up you die basically

Seems kind of funny everyone seems so very certain these girls are being forced into doing this while their families are back home being held hostage at gun point.

Yes, North Korea is a horrible place to live, but they may easily just be normal cheer leaders doing their jobs...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Seems kind of funny everyone seems so very certain these girls are being forced into doing this while their families are back home being held hostage at gun point.

Yes, North Korea is a horrible place to live, but they may easily just be normal cheer leaders doing their jobs...
    Yea it’s completely possible that their family is getting food for them to participate as cheerleaders.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    There is nothing cringe about American patriotism

*cough*

We agree that patriotism in general gets very cringey, very fast, but in the US you don't have entire families sent to concentration camps because one guy didn't cheer at a rally.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    We agree that patriotism in general gets very cringey, very fast, but in the US you don't have entire families sent to concentration camps because one guy didn't cheer at a rally.
    Its the lesser of two evils defiantly, simply pointing out there is cringe on both sides.

Its the lesser of two evils defiantly, simply pointing out there is cringe on both sides.
    I wouldn't call the US event evil at all. It's cringey and it looks stupid as fuck, but far as we know everyone is there on their own free will. Not so with NK rallies, that's a big difference.

Well, the coordinated flybys with the US anathem are so badass they make me want to get a greencard and enlist in the Marines.

I live 6000km away from the US east coast tho

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I wouldn't call the US event evil at all. It's cringey and it looks stupid as fuck, but far as we know everyone is there on their own free will. Not so with NK rallies, that's a big difference.
    Yes everyone is there on there own free will that is an important difference. Still, I don't know what good comes from people chanting like minded slogans in packed out stadiums. Mob mentality is a very real and dangerous thing with humans

Why are they moving their heads around like disney animals
    Because they're happy.. clap along if you feel like a room without a roof...

To be honest, I don't give a shit. They're funny and probably the cheeriest thing to come out of NK. Yes, that's including the brain washing these girls have gone through. Imagine what a shitty experience the rest of them is suffering through.

We should be happy for them, these will be the happiest days of their lives.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Because they're happy.. clap along if you feel like a room without a roof...

To be honest, I don't give a shit. They're funny and probably the cheeriest thing to come out of NK. Yes, that's including the brain washing these girls have gone through. Imagine what a shitty experience the rest of them is suffering through.

We should be happy for them, these will be the happiest days of their lives.
    It reminds me of a michael jackson story. Where his father would make them dance when they were kids and if they fucked up the routine he would hit them. Obviously michael didnt mess up much being a good dancer but his brothers got it bad and he felt terrible for them.

Imagine the poor kids that dont have any rhythm and cant learn the routines /gulp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    And this is different than all of the scantily clad bimbos jumping and chanting on the sidelines of nearly any U.S. sporting event how?

P.S. - The U.S. has some at the Olympics as well... https://tv.varsity.com/articles/6051...inter-olympics
    ................Are you freaking kidding me?
    Those 'bimbos' aren't forced to do this under pain of death, family genocide or internment camps. These poor souls are.