Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they both ended up as support staff in the same school, or have Hishiro in a function 'supporting' the support staff. If they'd go the first route, the author could keep the manga going with a mostly new cast for another year while they slowly grow back together, but I doubt it'd go down that route.
    It was already announced that the manga ends in March so there are only 5 or 6 chapters left at the max.
    Last edited by Sj; 2018-02-12 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Phone posting a shit

10+ Year Old Account
    After finishing watching Jamie Marchi being typecast, I thought I'd give Hakumei and Mikochi a try. It's cute, but for a comfy show from this season, it doesn't have nearly the amount of charm that Yuru Camp does.

Citrus 6 - Great episode, hopefully they keep downplaying the yuri and focus on the story. I can't believe that I just wrote that sentence.

Everyone should have a Yuzu in their life.

Heh, I just watched Citrus 06 as well.

"What's this? That was totally different from all our kisses before." Yeah, Yuzu, that's a little thing called consent. ...Yuzu and Harumin continue to be great, Mei seems to be not worth it to me, but maybe that'll change with more story.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Heh, I just watched Citrus 06 as well.

"What's this? That was totally different from all our kisses before." Yeah, Yuzu, that's a little thing called consent. ...Yuzu and Harumin continue to be great, Mei seems to be not worth it to me, but maybe that'll change with more story.
    OH, so you had time for another series. I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Misjudged Maaanwell View Post
    OH, so you had time for another series. I see.
    I have plenty of time for good shows, yes.

@Epuration

in case you didn't know this is out now
    Fate Illya oath under the snow shirou is still as lame as always. after reading about people raving about how awesome he is in this it was pretty disappointing. miyu and sakura were pretty cute
    Last edited by bals; 2018-02-13 at 09:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Citrus 6 - Great episode, hopefully they keep downplaying the yuri and focus on the story. I can't believe that I just wrote that sentence.

Everyone should have a Yuzu in their life.
    I can't believe you did it either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Mitsuboshi Colors 06 Kotoha is bad at video games. Everything I know is a lie. Also, I'm positive the video game sounds we heard were really close to typical Super Mario Bros. sounds. Like, dangerously close. But this is why Kotoha is still the best.
    Poor Kotoha! "You're always pressing the buttons when it won't do anything." Brutal. I especially liked he trying to claim that the story is a work of fiction and it has no relation to any person's real weaknesses. Also, Pops really is just about the nicest dude ever. Doesn't even question why they want to build a mobile camera platform for the Colonel and then he photoshops that monster into the pictures to give the girls a new case to solve.

Colors is still the series I enjoy the most this season. Every episode has been great.

I'm few episodes into Rainbow. It's that sort of show, that's hard to watch for the entire run, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Colors is still the series I enjoy the most this season. Every episode has been great.
    I feel the same way, it's so much fun to watch. Kids logic is too powerful and VAs, especially Sacchan's, are doing a great job.

Deleted
    I like to watch anime, actually only Detective Conan

On Twitch now and then the YugiOh Marathon. At the moment, I think nothing.

In the German television program unfortunately only police thrillers.They are so bad that you have to switch over there.
    The actions of individual people usually make no sense. A 0815 series, apparently most viewers like it, but not me.
    Here in Germany there are just no good movie studios.
    The US series are broadcast here in Free-Tv very late or not at all.
    In addition, you have to pay a license fee, unfortunately I do not know how it is in the US.

5 more to go and you can post your shitty PvP video.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I can't believe you did it either.
    To be fair the manga has a different vibe, I like the show better.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's a good watch! Totally manly and full of man love!
    like yaoi, or a man's romance?? Because yes there is a difference
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I have plenty of time for good shows, yes.
    I'm gonna burn a snorlax plushie
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    More just friendship.
    ah, a man's romance. the best kind of narrative
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    To be fair the manga has a different vibe, I like the show better.
    I thought about reading the manga this morning after catching up with the anime, since I'm genuinely really enjoying it. But perhaps waiting for the anime to end might be a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I don't think I have ever watched a series that constantly makes me change my opinion on who is "best girl" as much as A Place Further Than The Universe has. I mean, 90% of the time it's Hinata because genki girls always win and she has the cutest character design, but then there will be some small moment like Shirase's silly and completely endearing grin as she was playing with that stuffed penguin in the latest episode that comes along and makes me rethink my opinions. Hell, even some of the more minor characters like the female expedition members are great.

Aww, who am I kidding. Hinata is still the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I thought about reading the manga this morning after catching up with the anime, since I'm genuinely really enjoying it. But perhaps waiting for the anime to end might be a good idea.
    The manga isn't bad (the art is actually great) it's just the anime has focused more on Yuzu and Mei's figuring out their relationship than the manga feels like it does. It could just be the anime's pacing, since the manga makes it feel like things happen really fast. I still really like it (my vol 7 came in today actually).

Man, I don't think I have ever watched a series that constantly makes me change my opinion on who is "best girl" as much as A Place Further Than The Universe has. I mean, 90% of the time it's Hinata because genki girls always win and she has the cutest character design, but then there will be some small moment like Shirase's silly and completely endearing grin as she was playing with that stuffed penguin in the latest episode that comes along and makes me rethink my opinions. Hell, even some of the more minor characters like the female expedition members are great.

Aww, who am I kidding. Hinata is still the best.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/O4FbD4C.gif[IMG]
    Best thing about that gif is Shirase trying to hide half-underwater.

- - - Updated - - -

Crunchyroll added Garden of Sinners/Kara no Kyoukai and Space Dandy

10+ Year Old Account
    That might have been the most "nothing happened" episode of A Place Further than the Universe, but it still somehow makes itself entertaining. And still manages to get the tears rolling at the end. Also, this might be true, but I swear Hinata is 18, or at least she grew really quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't decide between my top three. It's too close.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-02-14 at 07:52 AM.

I wasn't really planning on watching Darling in the FranXX. Thought 002's design was interesting but that's about it. Then I saw she was voiced by Haruka Tomatsu so now watching at least one episode is required.