Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Making a region pay more than the other, probably.
    IIRC doesn't China and other Asian countries have a totally different sub system than ours where they pay by the hour or with game cards?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stoopid Aik View Post
    I never understood the complaints about it costing too much.

25$ can be made from mowing a couple lawns in ~hr. Also, theoretically you could play most Blizzard products for free. Farming ~400K isn't an arduous task anymore. I guess people just like to bitch.
    Because people are haters who love nothing more than to find some way to be outraged by anything Blizzard does. It was announced as a promo in China only they raged 'why don't we get it?' It was announced we could get it too they raged 'why did they get it for free and we didn't?' They're out to complain and they'll find something to complain about.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

The mount is cute and I love small mounts, so I'm glad they reverted the hotfix. Still there are some clipping issues on the left side of the saddle with specific races' legs. Wish they would pay more attention to this, many other fluffy mounts suffer from this issue (like Draenor wolves).

10+ Year Old Account
    Straight outta Gintama, I can actually roll with this mount lol 10/10

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zomgzerg View Post
    well at least its better than the scam in China where they lock people into the game while releasing no new content like the mop year long scam pass
    how was getting a free game and mount for playing the game a scam?

With the ability to buy any in-store item with gold, why does anyone have an issue with this? Lol.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Yeah Blizz, we get it "year of the dog".

Ugly mount even if it was free

Insta-buy. Had 2 tokens sitting on my AH alt waiting for it. Now my monk has Ban-Lu the cat, and my Rogue has Shu-Zen the dog. So glad Shu-zen flies with a glow effect and running, and not like the Arcanists Mana saber where he looks like he is falling all the time.

The only complaint, he is rather small. Smaller than Ban-Lu. I hope making him floofier means bigger. lol Also wish he talked like Ban-Lu, maybe even interact with him if you're standing next to a monk, since they are cat and dog.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2018-02-13 at 04:39 AM.

Honest opinion...

...that's an ugly mount.

Perk up those ears people!

"..per some early comments on Reddit this morning"

Remember that next time you think it is a correct idea to discourage people from providing feedback in places other than the official forums.

This mount screams Monk Tauren all over the places

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    It’s a dog pasted over a model used for about a thousand different mounts. I mean it’s not even a good remodelling job it looks awful.
    One. It is used by ONE other mount, the Quilen mount. That's it.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Nope, not gonna buy. Does not look badass enough. But for the people that do like it, good for them. ☺

Deleted
    Pretty fun mount really. Got myself one right away and gifted one to a friend who recently returned to the game to play some arena with me

I hope they re-release Tyrael's Charger at some point too. I would pay up for a 100 euro for that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    My first thought was a miscolored Chow Chow when I first saw the dog. :d

Either way, I'm pleasantly surprised by how small it is, unlike mounts like the Imperial Quilen which this dog shares skeleton with.

I also find it funny how the tables have turned. During the time of the Annual Pass which rewarded us with the Tyrael's Charger + D3 and whatnot, people were complaining about that mount not being made optional via the store and how the Koreans were SO LUCKY to be able to buy JUST the mount without signing up for 1 year of sub.
    Dude you are there since 2010.

80% of users are too dumb or naive to have a logical though.

They cry when it is A when it is B and when it is C.

This is mmo c.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Dude you are there since 2010.

80% of users are too dumb or naive to have a logical though.

They cry when it is A when it is B and when it is C.

This is mmo c.
    You know that people might have different opinions, right? Unfortunately [insert made up number]% of users are too dumb to understand that.

It would be ideal if mount was available both ways: via pass thingie and shop. But developers today are not the same that designed old WoW when game had choices, now everything is linear with only 1 choice or illusion of choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    You know that people might have different opinions, right? Unfortunately [insert made up number]% of users are too dumb to understand that.

It would be ideal if mount was available both ways: via pass thingie and shop. But developers today are not the same that designed old WoW when game had choices, now everything is linear with only 1 choice or illusion of choice.
    Or maybe you weren't there at the time of the last 2 PASS PROMO? Because it was the same shit-show.

Also having different opinions doesn't mean a fuck, if you have a shitty opinion I don't have to respect it, rather I will bash it.

Quick Recap : You can buy it with money or gold, 2 path.

If it was Shop and Annual Pass, people would have been there crying about "BBBBUT I WANT IT IN GAME NOT SHOP!!! I DONT WANNA SUB 6 MONTHS DURR" etc etc

Deleted
    Or maybe you weren't there at the time of the last 2 PASS PROMO? Because it was the same shit-show.
    I was there, it indeed was a shit-show. However some people were happy with it (not me), so why not give them a choice?

Also having different opinions doesn't mean a fuck, if you have a shitty opinion I don't have to respect it, rather I will bash it.
    Then you are stupid. There is no right and wrong in this situation, its entirely subjective. Some people like store option, some people like subscription option. Its their choice.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I hope they re-release Tyrael's Charger at some point too. I would pay up for a 100 euro for that one.
    Ditto

Sadly I was not elligible for the annual pass because of the country I live in (apparently some legal issue pertaining to the legality of the contract under South Africa law and because we're such a small market Blizzard didn't bother to get their lawyers to sort it out). Was really annoying since I was happy to sign up, plus I was subscribed for the entire period anyway :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I was there, it indeed was a shit-show. However some people were happy with it (not me), so why not give them a choice?

Then you are stupid. There is no right and wrong in this situation, its entirely subjective. Some people like store option, some people like subscription option. Its their choice.
    Where was Tyrael Charge only shop without Annual Pass??
    And all the countries that aren't eligible for annual pass sub?

Yet people were fine.

Deleted
    Dear god it's so ugly ... and it flies ... flying dogs ... what the hell happened to this world.