Xorothian Cultists are counting down again!

Exactly 529 hours, points to a Tuesday early March. What do you think it means this time? More Silithus quests? The battleground? The new Chronicles book?

One idea I have seen getting thrown around is the arrival of the quest that renders artifacts unstable, making Mage Tower skins unobtainable as well.

Deleted
    no the artifact skins are avail until pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    making Mage Tower skins unobtainable as well.
    That won't happen, that will be when Patch 8.0 hits. They've already said it's Legion's version of the MoP/WoD legendaries so they'll be around until then.

Deleted
    One idea I have seen getting thrown around is the arrival of the quest that renders artifacts unstable, making Mage Tower skins unobtainable as well.
    As others have said, his won't happen. Rendering artifacts unusable without the talents and abilities rework will also make all specs unplayable or at least not viable for anything in the current setting.

Yeah, doomsaying didn't really make a lot of sense. Do you think it is the new battleground?

Deleted
    Exactly 529 hours, points to a Tuesday early March. What do you think it means this time? More Silithus quests? The battleground? The new Chronicles book?

AH API back omegalul

More Silithus/Artefact quests + the new battleground and PVP season 7. PVP season 6 ending might get announced today

Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    As others have said, his won't happen. Rendering artifacts unusable without the talents and abilities rework will also make all specs unplayable or at least not viable for anything in the current setting.
    Unstable =/= unusable.

It was datamined a while ago that the artifact UI will do some weird stuff (purely visual) after the final quest in Silithus. People also speculate that they will automatically reach max level, allowing everyone to enjoy the last few months of Legion content without worrying about their position in the AP "race".

Other than that, it's just a few quests and a new BG. I guess it's fun to add an ingame countdown, and it's likely they'll have similar ones for future patches and content releases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Unstable =/= unusable.

It was datamined a while ago that the artifact UI will do some weird stuff (purely visual) after the final quest in Silithus. People also speculate that they will automatically reach max level, allowing everyone to enjoy the last few months of Legion content without worrying about their position in the AP "race".

Other than that, it's just a few quests and a new BG. I guess it's fun to add an ingame countdown, and it's likely they'll have similar ones for future patches and content releases.
    Ah, by bad, read unusable for some reason. Yeah the unstable visual thing, probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be counting down to the next Trial of Style.

probably counting down to the shenenigans they anounced for artifacts - most probably much more AK levels so people can catch up with AP on alts / other specs and a way to nerf content in game.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    I would guess this is in regards to the new battleground and additional quests plus artifacts losing power.

BFA release a date obviously.