Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    There is no place in the story for that though : / it has to be about ''orc vs human'' now, night elves are just some guys in the many-faced Alliance
    Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Hmm, good question, I don't know. The wild gods had their souls bound to the Emerald Dream and they can apparently just come back to life after chilling there for a few years (Cenarius was killed in WC3 and was back by the time of Cataclysm). Not sure if just anyone can do it. But Malfurion is like top druid, he's got to have bound his soul to the Dream by now.
    Elerethe Renferal actually did it. Thaon Moonclaw too. So pretty guaranteed malfurion is capable of it. His soul is pretty sure linked to the dream at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no place in the story for that though : / it has to be about ''orc vs human'' now, night elves are just some guys in the many-faced Alliance
    Why do people push this absolute meme when Sylvanas is Warchief and Orcs have largely taken a backseat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Why do people push this absolute meme when Sylvanas is Warchief and Orcs have largely taken a backseat?

Because it is true. Night elves went from a powerful independent faction to guys who tag along in the adventures Stormwind

10+ Year Old Account
    [snip]
    So the Horde has:
    -Two consecutive Warchiefs that aren't Orcs
    -New Zandalari allies that will act as our focal point for the expansion
    -non-Orc guards all over our capital city
    -Orcs sidelined out of the major stories thus far, acting largely as background noise when present at all

And a screengrab from a cinematic (That largely featured Sylvanas and Anduin) & themed warfront gear is supposed to override this?

Because it is true. Night elves went from a powerful independent faction to guys who tag along in the adventures Stormwind
    Night Elves also have zero bearing on the Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    So the Horde has:
    -Two consecutive Warchiefs that aren't Orcs
    -New Zandalari allies that will act as our focal point for the expansion
    -non-Orc guards all over our capital city
    -Orcs sidelined out of the major stories thus far, acting largely as background noise when present at all

And a screengrab from a cinematic (That largely featured Sylvanas and Anduin) & themed warfront gear is supposed to override this?

Night Elves also have zero bearing on the Horde.
    No, it is just meant to show why some people view BFA as an orc vs human expansion. You can't blame them when the most obvious poster boys of the expansions are about humans and orcs.

Fine, it is about the varried Horde vs humans then I was talking about how night elves have taken a back seat since Classic

EDIT:

Just look at the box art lol

Last edited by mmoc5d54ba8d79; 2018-02-13 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Yes, it is.

The literal cause of the Nightmare is dead. Xavius was the only one keeping the Nightmare alive. We were IN the Rift of Aln when we killed him, and when he died it disappeared from the Rift.

It's not 'pushed back.' It's gone. There is no Nightmare left for it to spawn from.
    He was not the source of the nightmare in the firstplace. Only his "curator".

Deleted
    Incorrect - He IS the source of the Nightmare in the firstplace.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Xavius

It even tells us the Nightmare is gone.
    You are aware that the gamepedia quote is from the last time the Nightmare 'vanished', which was in 'Stormrage' and that it showed up again afterward? N'zoth 'owns' the Nightmare now (it was created by Yogg Saron, but N'zoth took it over). And as long as there is one Old God at all the Nightmare isn't done. I'm not saying it isn't gone for now, just as it was last time. Only that it is not done completely as long as there's any Old God and void lord left.

7+ Year Old Account
    i would pay more money every month if tyra is dead

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    Kill Tyrande. Kill Malfurion. Put Maiev in charge of TreeHugging elves. She goes Garrosh 3.0. Alliance are now the baddies. Good plot kek.
    then we all go to her trail, were she escape and go to alt-timeline were she marry ilidain and invade us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This time, we were in the Rift of Aln. The Nightmare disappeared from the Rift of Aln when we killed Xavius this time. There is no more Nightmare left to hold a grip on.
    That depends, really. On defeating Xavius and having the Emerald Dream reassert itself (into the idyllic paradise-like realm it originally was), there's a small cave across a lake where a nucleus of clawing shadow energies still resides (targetable and referred to as "Remnant of the Void"), watched over by a phantom image of Ysera's humanoid form. Xal'atath, on encountering this blossom-like collection of Shadow, says the following: "Almost completely gone, as if it never existed. But the rift is deep and vast, and somewhere down there it stirs. Something has changed, the last prison weakens. We must prepare."

So the Rift of Aln has been further minimized but is still extant - and deep within apparently resides the domain of N'Zoth if Xal'atath is to be believed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion won't die... that would mean the night elves would have to get actual development
    true dat, but he is demi-god who can bring the whole population of Azeroth into a dream, no one can stop him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    He better! Him and Tyrande are easily the 2 worst Alliance lore characters in WoW. They are annoying. Their lovey-dovey romance is annoying. Tyrande sounds arrogant and is. Malfurion is nasely and annoying as well. They both also look extremely lame. Nice feather-arms, Malfurion.

He should go out in the same way that Tirion did.
    i nearly ended my sub for wow in the Val'sharah Quest line.
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    true dat, but he is demi-god who can bring the whole population of Azeroth into a dream, no one can stop him

- - - Updated - - -

i nearly ended my sub for wow in the Val'sharah Quest line.
    Blizzard loves to forget how powerful Malf is though, so who knows

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard loves to forget how powerful Malf is though, so who knows
    as i said, i would pay extra to see both malf & tyra die.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    They both also look extremely lame. Nice feather-arms, Malfurion.
    Love it! So far the best reason to get rid of him.

I would rather see die Tyrande.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    as i said, i would pay extra to see both malf & tyra die.
    Malfy dying in teldrassil followed by tyrande hanging herself out of grief would be nice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Malfy dying in teldrassil followed by tyrande hanging herself out of grief would be nice.
    if this happen, i would forgive blizzard for vereesa and med'an.
    Last edited by steelballfc; 2018-02-13 at 05:23 PM.

I nearly ended my sub for wow in the Val'sharah Quest line.
    Yeah, it's horrible. Funny and sad at the same time. Everytime I do that questline I do the voice acting myself to guildies over voicechat. I believe I do a better job

The laughing stock of Legion. Oh boy they need some luvin soon. They can start with better voices and script.

MALFUUUURIIIION.

I am here Tyrande. Oh just kidding, it's me, the dude Xavius.

MALFUUUURIIIION

then revenge driven Maiev would jump right into the story and the actual plot twist would be that all these years she had hidden romantic feelings towards Tyrande and now wants to cut Sylvanas and your character in half for killing the love of her life. She is definitely a lesbian.
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2018-02-13 at 06:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    then revenge driven Maiev would jump right into the story and the actual plot twist would be that all these years she had hidden romantic feelings towards Tyrande and now wants to cut Sylvanas and your character in half for killing the love of her life. She is definitely a lesbian.
    #maiev_loves_illidan