7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Day 1042: People in Quickplay Still don't know how to deal with Torbjorn. Faith in Humanity continues be partially restored only to be dashed as I seem to run across either less competent teammates or highly competent opponents when not playing Torbjorn. Suspicions of Blizzard being wise to my desires to go from 62% QP Win percentage to a more respectable 49% without actively throwing have risen as Torbjorn continues to be a racist little butt weasel.
    Do people really care about QP?
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Ignore the bad reload habits. It's something I've had since CS and just can't break for some reason.
    Everybody has those, I even try reloading on DVa.

Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    Do people really care about QP?
    Considering I suck too much for Competitive? Yes.

Today for some reason, I get put into teams that talks ALOT. I mean, communication is vital ofc, but today people talk, talk,talk. And often with those teams, it goes wrong, dunno why?

Playing mercy alot now, even after the changes. She seems balanced now

Just joined a match with young players who kept writing and talking in mic, with just trash talk. Kept going and going saying every bad word they have learned. ALso kept changing heroes and generally doing nothing whole game while blaming others.

If only parents knew how theyre child are while playing games.

Hope reporting helps.
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2018-02-13 at 04:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Today for some reason, I get put into teams that talks ALOT. I mean, communication is vital ofc, but today people talk, talk,talk. And often with those teams, it goes wrong, dunno why?

Playing mercy alot now, even after the changes. She seems balanced now
    Talk too much, becomes a distraction from the many audible in-game cues. Often the talking leads to the moment being missed as you talk about it. Voice comms I've said before is very much a skill all its own, and it's not one people in Gold/Silver have.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you think you suck too much to play competitive then i think you are being pretty self conscious because a lot of people suck, are well aware of it, and just don't give a fuck and keep playing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Talk too much, becomes a distraction from the many audible in-game cues. Often the talking leads to the moment being missed as you talk about it. Voice comms I've said before is very much a skill all its own, and it's not one people in Gold/Silver have.
    Agreed. Often people keep shouting out stuff and you get so distracted by it. Best matches is when people call out stuff when its needed.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's a rating in competitive for everyone my friend!
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    if you think you suck too much to play competitive then i think you are being pretty self conscious because a lot of people suck, are well aware of it, and just don't give a fuck and keep playing lol
    Well I guess that sounds like me.

Deleted
    This game is such a fucktardfiesta below Masterranks. Holy fuck.

No, you are not a good player, when you are low Plat. Masterplayers carry the game against full teams like you. You don't have to flame people in the team when you suck, too

They really need to sort their matchmaking system out. Why are there people who don't even try to win, in diamond? They're just jumping around the map spamming hello on winston.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tonight better than last night. Strangest Hanamura ever, won round 1 pretty fast, so the premade decided to make a poor comp and over extend at the start of defence, we lost round 2 even faster. Round 3 an even worse defence, because again no one counters Pharah (not even the guy who picked Widow originally, then switched to Reaper after getting killed instantly on over-extending), so I go Widow but it's too late. Last attack, I'm accused of throwing because I Widow again but get 3-4 quick picks so take A very quickly, but can't capitalise and take B because again, this guy suddenly decides "that was easy, let's go Sombra" and clearly can't play her. :/ Said 3 stack then kicked him out their group.

Made some nice games though, especially with Zenyatta on Dorado, whined at Tracer and McCree to switch for defence, and they listened *shock* so payload went nowhere past 1st check, then on attack I get 4 kills again (as Zen!) to push. Got a lot of votes and a ton of SR for that.

Horizon, this happened: https://plays.tv/video/5a83544bad1f5...ing-the-point- I'm like 'Guess I'll hold on my own then?' Meant they ultimately didn't manage to get more than 40% on B. Our attack proved easier.

Played a little Deathmatch too, don't usually play DVa there but did for this, the weirdest highlight ever. https://plays.tv/video/5a8355604ba49...tch-highlight-

- - - Updated - - -

Also ordered a new keyboard and mouse, and in the process discovered these are a thing:

The new Sombra will be a pain in the ass for me, but I am kinda glad she is buffed because at least she will be more reliably useful to have on your own team. I put her up there with Hanzo mains and Doomfist mains in terms of expected uselessness.

The new CTF map is pretty cool, I hope they leave it in the rotation. CTF is... better? I guess? Still a bit of a hot mess and nobody has a clue what to do aha.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I see the occasional Sombra out to prove something with the worst hero in the game.
    I generally bundle those guys in with the "throwers".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The new CTF map is pretty cool, I hope they leave it in the rotation. CTF is... better? I guess? Still a bit of a hot mess and nobody has a clue what to do aha.

I generally bundle those guys in with the "throwers".
    Well you never know, if your whole team leans intot he strengths of Sombra she isn't so bad that she is unplayable. I have seen her used to great effect in spite of how bad she is compared to other heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you never know, if your whole team leans intot he strengths of Sombra she isn't so bad that she is unplayable. I have seen her used to great effect in spite of how bad she is compared to other heroes.
    Usually its just exploiting players who simply aren't used to dealing with her.

Deleted
    I love the flag cap maps, great fun but i havent touched ranked season because i cant stand people leaving 24/7

I mean I'm sure a lot of strategies are possible in a full team of friends who are all good at Overwatch.

But for 99% of games, Sombra is pretty crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    The new Sombra will be a pain in the ass for me, but I am kinda glad she is buffed because at least she will be more reliably useful to have on your own team. I put her up there with Hanzo mains and Doomfist mains in terms of expected uselessness.
    *shrug* I'm quitting if it goes live. hack doesn't need a cast time buff, it needs a nerf if anything.

people keep trying to rub it in but they're going to lose their shit when they realize that literally every Genji player can play Tracer and they are actually getting fisted worse than they were before. They will complain that at least they could try to shoot Genji but they barely get a chance to look at Tracer before they are dead.

Day 1043: I am now convinced people throw games when Torb is on defense. But At least I got a sicknasty Hail Mary RIP Tire win on Nepal. Which is nice.