Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Oh the irony.

Mike Pence didn't stand for the combined Korean team entering the stadium. God forbid you know, use a sporting event to make a political protest.
    Yeah! Would showing a little respect to a homicidal dictatorship really kill you? Like with an anti-aircraft gun firing squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    Yeah! Would showing a little respect to a homicidal dictatorship really kill you? Like with an anti-aircraft gun firing squad?
    Wow! That flew over your head. Welcome to ignore.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Wow! That flew over your head. Welcome to ignore.
    Waaaaaaaaa

What angle are you pushing this time? Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The US is on the path of losing SKs favor to NK

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-o...-idUSKBN1FU05F
    It's insane that this is actually happening, I've haven't seen such an embarrassing own goal since Theresa May's election disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh the irony.

Mike Pence didn't stand for the combined Korean team entering the stadium. God forbid you know, use a sporting event to make a political protest.
    Hey he didn't take a knee so it's fine.

...wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's insane that this is actually happening, I've haven't seen such an embarrassing own goal since Theresa May's election disaster.
    It does make sense though, I'm sure the South Koreans are not thrilled at the prospect of getting slaughtered en masse just because Trump wants to start a war so he can feel macho and tough. And I'm certain that all of the other Asian countries feel the same way about the US, at the end of the day for some completely mysterious and unknowable reason, we don't exactly treat them the same way we do our European allies...

Also you just know that Pence didn't want to make eye contact with sister Kim because he feared being flooded with indecent thoughts. She does seem like a cruel and sadistic bitch too, I'm sure she wouldn't mind dragging Pence into her torture chamber and doing horrifying things to him like forcing him to have dinner with her or something like that.
    Last edited by Macaquerie; 2018-02-12 at 07:18 AM.

Waaaaaaaaa
    NFL. /10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    NFL. /10 chars
    It's funny to watch people use 2 completely incomparable things to somehow try and make a point. Actually, it isn't funny, it is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluded View Post
    It's funny to watch people use 2 completely incomparable things to somehow try and make a point. Actually, it isn't funny, it is ludicrous.
    It depends on your viewpoint I guess. Seeing the Olympics in the perfect light of every country comes together and politics don't matter, it gains validity. However that is very naive and NK as a reason for boycott dwarfs police boycott.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    It depends on your viewpoint I guess.
    Your guess would be 100% accurate

The piece of shit can't even have dinner in a room where women other than his wife are present, and you're expecting any form of "normal" interactions from him?

Kim's sister is literally the Propaganda minister. Sad how the media is elevating and normalizing a dictator's regime in order to divide the country and get clicks. North Korea is literally using western media's sympathy to try to stop the sanctions and by CNN's puff piece earlier it seems it is working on the liberals. Seems CNN is literally anti-america now.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh the irony.

It's not the american flag or american team so who cares? Completely different. Our vice president should not formally recognize our enemy.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-02-13 at 09:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, because god forbid we try diplomacy before we bloody their nose and kick start WWIII with China.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, because god forbid we try diplomacy before we bloody their nose and kick start WWIII with China.
    Yea - God Forbid! We have NEVER tried diplomacy, what a novel idea! /facepalm

Fuck North Korea. Mike Pence should have told Kim's sister to fuck off, spit in her face, and shoved a Tomahawk missle up her ass.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2018-02-13 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Yea - God Forbid! We have NEVER tried diplomacy, what a novel idea! /facepalm

Fuck North Korea. Mike Pence should have told Kim's sister to fuck off, spit in her face, and shoved a Tomahawk misled up her ass.
    Okay, so your solution is to take a bad situation and make it worse. Then again, you did vote for a nitwit to be the president of our country.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    This goshing and drooling over Kim Jong Uns sister from NYT and other mainstream media outlets is nothing short of pathetic and buries their credibility even further.

- - - Updated - - -

For real

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    This goshing and drooling over Kim Jong Uns sister from NYT and other mainstream media outlets is nothing short of pathetic and buries their credibility even further.
    Someone must have watched Tucker Carlson last night.

I guess they think the NK leaders are good, decent folks who should be respected for their outstanding leadership abilities.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I guess they think the NK leaders are good, decent folks who should be respected for their outstanding leadership abilities.
    Being willing to talk to your enemies is not the same thing as agreeing with them or thinking they're good people.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Being willing to talk to your enemies is not the same thing as agreeing with them or thinking they're good people.
    Have you read the articles coming out of our unbiased news sources?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

- - - Updated - - -

For real
    Leftist media: Normalizing totalitarian behaviour is bad.

Also leftist media: Yass queen Kim Yo Jong!!!

And people wonder why they aren't taken seriously.