Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A small flying mount that doesn't sprout wings. I want it so badly. I'm so tired of having to ride the same stupid mounts all the time because the rest of them fill my freaking screen with effects and giant wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah that mount doesn't look that great. Can't say I'll be purchasing it.

To be honest only few store mounts I have are Heart of the Aspects, Grinning Reaver, Celestial Steed and Winged Guardian. And those are the only 4 that I really wanted.
    Funny how beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I find those mounts that you like the least appealing of them all.

Omg though DOG MOUNT GUYZZZZ! (yes I did buy it immediately)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    Dear god it's so ugly ... and it flies ... flying dogs ... what the hell happened to this world.
    I'm assuming that The Neverending Story was not part of your childhood.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the worst mounts in game and dum dums are actually paying for it... lol

Great Doggo, already bought it. However is no one going to mentioned, that it costs 25 Euros in EU? I mean, the excange rate is ~1.2, therefore 25 dollars should be around 20 Euros (as it used to be before).

As an Euopean, I feel robbed for those extra 5 Euros

Quote Originally Posted by Thylight View Post
    Great Doggo, already bought it. However is no one going to mentioned, that it costs 25 Euros in EU? I mean, the excange rate is ~1.2, therefore 25 dollars should be around 20 Euros (as it used to be before).

As an Euopean, I feel robbed for those extra 5 Euros
    Yeah, you should feel robbed, because you were. Just not by Blizzard, but rather by your government in the form of so called Value Added Tax.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Where was Tyrael Charge only shop without Annual Pass??
    Yes it was in Asia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Yes it was in Asia.
    Oh look nobody cried for that because western had the promo.

This time they did the reverse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    One of the worst mounts in game and dum dums are actually paying for it... lol
    And the dumblord are making comments on mmo c.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    With the ability to buy any in-store item with gold, why does anyone have an issue with this? Lol.
    Pretty much. People don't mind lightforged warframe and the cost is fairly similar. Not even talking about the 2m spider.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Oh look nobody cried for that because western had the promo.

This time they did the reverse.
    Did you read chinese forums during that time? No? So you can't say "nobody cried bla bla bla" because you don't know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Did you read chinese forums during that time? No? So you can't say "nobody cried bla bla bla" because you don't know.
    Yes? Because I wanted to see if I could purchase on CN and gift to EU like I did for D3:ROS with the RU tricks?

And I didn't saw the same magnitude of crying that I'm reading here.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    You know that people might have different opinions, right? Unfortunately [insert made up number]% of users are too dumb to understand that.

It would be ideal if mount was available both ways: via pass thingie and shop. But developers today are not the same that designed old WoW when game had choices, now everything is linear with only 1 choice or illusion of choice.
    I can't tell if people are becoming more stupid or if my tolerance for idiots is getting lower, so no people don't have a different opinion they just stupid.

Is it insta cast? Asking for my druid friend..

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Pretty much. People don't mind lightforged warframe and the cost is fairly similar. Not even talking about the 2m spider.
    Which now costs even more. The Warframe is now 500k up from 400K.

There is absolutely no reason to complain with how just playing the game and dedicated 20 minutes to making gold, you can make a small fortune in no time.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

There is absolutely no reason to complain with how just playing the game and dedicated 20 minutes to making gold, you can make a small fortune in no time.
    It's not even about how fast / slow you can make gold, it's about "real money" store goods are no different from "gold in game" vendor goods. Don't have gold? Buy a token for $ to get gold and buy an in game mount for gold. Have gold? Convert it into token / balance and buy store mount. If the mount was faster or had special functions, people would have some basis to complain it's locked behind a paywall. But last of those was the MOP yak and that was long before tokens existed.

Deleted

What does that even mean? Economics doesn't work that way. If you have nothing, with 20 minutes of work; you have 20 minutes worth of reward. The market would be changing to make sure your work doesn't reward you more than you deserve(people compare the amount of work they've put in for their money and price it for you accordingly.) 20 minutes of work isnt a fortune.

It's only once you've done that 20 minutes of work a hundred times that those 20 minutes reward you more; and its only because you've invested 200 hours already.

I guess people don't like wow tokens because they liked having their economies separate. In the past, wow gold was actually valuable for people other than Blizzard.
    It was the 20th most valuable economy in the world at one time.
    Last edited by mmoc30b4190132; 2018-02-14 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    What does that even mean? Economics doesn't work that way. If you have nothing, with 20 minutes of work; you have 20 minutes worth of reward. The market would be changing to make sure your work doesn't reward you more than you deserve(people compare the amount of work they've put in for their money and price it for you accordingly.) 20 minutes of work isnt a fortune.

It's only once you've done that 20 minutes of work a hundred times that those 20 minutes reward you more; and its only because you've invested 200 hours already.

I guess people don't like wow tokens because they liked having their economies separate. In the past, wow gold was actually valuable for people other than Blizzard.
    It was the 20th most valuable economy in the world at one time.
    I meant 20 minutes per day and you are incorrect. Two different people who spend 20 minutes earning gold, if one person spends it efficiently due to proper research and another does not, the rewards will be different. For example, I knew BFA would raise token values so I purchased several tokens at 160k and then sold them for close to 300k when BFA was announced.

As for the issue of being able to purchase tokens and vice versa — that’s a different discussion / argument to one I’m addressing.

Deleted
    I meant 20 minutes per day and you are incorrect. Two different people who spend 20 minutes earning gold, if one person spends it efficiently due to proper research and another does not, the rewards will be different
    Thats not what I meant or what you meant in your original statement. Two people with equal knowledge of the game, one spends 20 minutes at day 1 makes less than the person who spends 20 minutes on day 1000.

For example, I knew BFA would raise token values so I purchased several tokens at 160k and then sold them for close to 300k when BFA was announced.

As for the issue of being able to purchase tokens and vice versa — that’s a different discussion / argument to one I’m addressing.
    And that still doesnt mean anything, the economy literally inflated by 140k so all goods you buy has increased in price; your money is just a larger number not worth more.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Thats not what I meant or what you meant in your original statement. Two people with equal knowledge of the game, one spends 20 minutes at day 1 makes less than the person who spends 20 minutes on day 1000.

And that still doesnt mean anything, the economy literally inflated by 140k so all goods you buy has increased in price; your money is just a larger number not worth more.
    This is not true though. All goods did not increase in price, only the value of tokens due to demand beating supply. The entire market didn't suddenly shift to reflect the inflated token prices. Especially since they decreased as soon as demand for BFA pre-order/tokens slowed down.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your point, I think you're arguing with yourself.

My original sentiment was that people shouldn't complain a mount is locked behind a paywall considering you can still purchase the mount with gold by converting the gold into Blizzard store tokens. Something Blizzard definitely benefits from considering the adverse results in people buying gold with money. Arguing that the economies should be separate is certainly valid and one for another discussion. However, I am addressing people complaining simply because it is $25 and not 400K gold in-game only. I think people lose sight of the correlation between something on the Blizzard store (purchasable with tokens purchasable with cash or gold) and something sold by a vendor (purchasable with gold purchasable with tokens purchasable with cash) considering there are far more dilemma ridden posts when the store hosts a new mount over an in-game vendor.

Deleted
    Yeah but actually what you said wasn't true, all other goods DID change price. Thats what the gold price of the wow token represents...