10+ Year Old Account
    With that new Wolf model do you think they will update the old models for the Wolf mounts?
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Wolf_mounts

Harvest Golem looks honestly better too...

^^^^^ What it looks in live...

^^^^^ What it will look like in Battle for Azeroth.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Is that official? I was always under the impression that Mag'har meant specifically the Pox Survivors, specifically the sick village they were sent to.
    You are correct, Mag'har is the name of the uncorrupted faction of orcs from Garadar. He is wrong.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Is that official? I was always under the impression that Mag'har meant specifically the Pox Survivors, specifically the sick village they were sent to.
    I assume so, but only have wiki as info. From what I read/know, the village is where various uncorrupted orcs of the various clans were quarantined. Whether is pox survivors or uncorrupted, they essentially point to the same thing(imo).

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Biliescourge Bombers (New) Tear open a portal to the nether above the target location, from which several Bilescourge will pour out of and crash into the ground, dealing 1 damage to all enemies within 0 yards. Demonology Warlock - Level 60 Talent. 100 yd range. 1.5 sec cast.

This seems fun.
    "1 damage? Terrible, unsubscribing." - People who are already judging class changes.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Could Draenor Orcs and whatever the Alliance is getting actually come at launch? It’s very odd we are getting all this stuff hitting alpha.
    I'm currently thinking Blizz is looking to call an audible and move up Dark Irons alongside Draenor Orcs possibly in the 8.0 Pre-Patch, putting Kul'Tirans next to the Zandalari as Allied Races. This could be very interesting if they unleash the upright Orc option at the same time, and putting those early keep the Zandalar from far overshadowing Draenor Orcs as they may well do otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    You are correct, Mag'har is the name of the uncorrupted faction of orcs from Garadar. He is wrong.
    I mean given what all we've datamined, I think he's correct and Blizz is just retconing what the Mag'har were.

I think it’s both. Mag’har does literally mean uncorrupted in Orcish.

There are lots of irl city names too that have a different literal meaning which it’s derived from.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Orcish#Orc...ted_in_the_RPG

Definition from Beyond the Dark Portal book. Mag'har just means uncorrupted, and they were based out of Garadar. But by pure definition, it's just uncorrupted. Meaning it's very applicable to AU orcs.

I mean given what all we've datamined, I think he's correct and Blizz is just retconing what the Mag'har were.
    We got only 2 things: Alpha gorgrond map and Maghar wolf. I think it's too soon to make assumptions from that only, because they are slightly contradicting materials.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

PH Pterrordax Mount (New) - Ground Mount. PH Pterrordax Mount. "Once a little hatchling, raised into a mighty pterrordax by a loving handler. He never did learn to fly, though." Source: Drop: PH

Blizzard are you ok????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Minimap diffs for patch 8.0.1.26032
    Kalimdor 2
    The Teldrassil scenario I presume? Based on the datamined Felwood dialogue and Horde blockade near Darkshore.

OHHHHHHHH. By calling the Draenor Orcs Mag'har, even though they aren't the TBC Mag'har, it appeases both camps. The brown ones from Draenor will look the exact same anyway.

It's a compromise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like we found the Burning of Teldrassil scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    The Teldrassil scenario I presume? Based on the datamined Felwood dialogue and Horde blockade near Darkshore.
    Yup! Titled "Kalimdor Darkshore Phase".

We got only 2 things: Alpha gorgrond map and Maghar wolf. I think it's too soon to make assumptions from that only, because they are slightly contradicting materials.
    We know Ion called them Draenor orcs. We know the armor is called "Orc Clan Armor" or something similar. We have the Gorgrond map, the Mag'har wolf, Mag'har=uncorrupted(thus brown/grey/etc), and the Mag'har is the grouping of ALL orc clans that didn't get corrupted by the Legion or blood pox. Pretty clear connections, and not very contradicting in my book. *shrug*

Calling the Draenor Orcs "Mag'har Orcs" makes more sense than calling them "Iron Horde Orcs" or "Orc Clan Orcs".
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2018-02-13 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    PH Pterrordax Mount (New) - Ground Mount. PH Pterrordax Mount. "Once a little hatchling, raised into a mighty pterrordax by a loving handler. He never did learn to fly, though." Source: Drop: PH

Blizzard are you ok????
    Lol.

It’d be funny if we taught it to fly though in the patch they add flyong.

Deleted
    Yup! Titled "Kalimdor Darkshore Phase".
    I'm not too familiar with datamining stuff, but seeing as this only got added with this build, is it safe to assume we won't see the burning till 8.0, and not in a 7.x patch as some speculated?

Deleted
    I still hope they change their mind about it and limit it to Outland Mag'har. All WoD should ever amount to in the big picture is a contrived plot device to bring back Gul'dan, the less it is mentioned the better.