Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    According to another datamined line, Alleria arrives later on with reinforcements, much like Jaina.

Think the Horde is seeing Void Elves in battle for the first time, and double at that.

No way Void Elves are that numerous, fuck off Blizzard.
    Every player character race has infinite population. Or very finite population.

There are just as many or few of them at any given moment as the writers want.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Lol Sylvanas is triggering Saurfang more than i thougth, this is definitly leading somewhere
    inb4 mag'har orc are alliance allied race

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Lol Sylvanas is triggering Saurfang more than i thougth, this is definitly leading somewhere
    I think this adds to the claim that Saurfang will negotiate with Anduin to end the war, which is most disappointing to me.

Still no explanation of why Teldrassil was burnt instead of captured.

Saurfang is a traitor
    and the horde is a villian again.
    screw you blizzard.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    inb4 mag'har orc are alliance allied race
    Mag'har for the alliance, evil thin humans for the horde

Watch it happen

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post

#NotMyWarchief
    If this is true, this will be a far more interesting story going forward for the Horde.

Curious if there is a redemption of or passing of the torch in the end of this expansion.

Also, this makes Saurfang sound like a tool. "But.. Muh honerz!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    If this is true, this will be a far more interesting story going forward for the Horde.

Curious if there is a redemption of or passing of the torch in the end of this expansion.
    The boy king still has a few lies left. :P

Deleted
    I'm not liking any of what we see right now.

Void Elves are endless? Horde goes full evil (except Saurfang)? Looks like the lore of BfA is one giant fan service to Alliance players and a middle finger to Horde players.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Depends what kind of Horde person you are. If you enjoy the Old Horde kinda mentality this development is great. If you prefer Thrall's Horde mentality this will feel painful.

Yeah, it can't be that numerous and I'm Alliance. It's a tad bit much.
    So basically those of us hoping a more nuanced conflict than the last time have to deal with the Horde being the assholes yet again under Garrosh 2.0, now with 100% more zombie boobs?

Plus, Sylvanas is supposed to be smart. How in the blazes will burning Teldrassil allow the Horde to achieve mastery on Kalimdor when 2 Horde races, including her own seat of power, aren't based in Kalimdor? Does she expect the Alliance to just take the hits lying down? And then she has to gall to go ''I care about the Horde, that's why I commit atrocities!'' on us as if anything had ever stopped her before?

And the Void Elves are somehow ''endless''? Just how many freaking elves are there that a splinter group of one faction is so numerous?

This faction plot looked stupid at first glance and only gets stupider as I learn more of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Saurfang is a traitor
    and the horde is a villian again.
    screw you blizzard.
    Saurfang isn't a traitor, you're overreacting.

So basically those of us hoping a more nuanced conflict than the last time have to deal with the Horde being the assholes yet again under Garrosh 2.0, now with 100% more zombie boobs?

Plus, Sylvanas is supposed to be smart. How in the blazes will burning Teldrassil allow the Horde to achieve mastery on Kalimdor when 2 Horde races, including her own seat of power, aren't based in Kalimdor? Does she expect the Alliance to just take the hits lying down? And then she has to gall to go ''I care about the Horde, that,s why I commit atrocities!'' on us?
    By all accounts removing Teldrassil the Night Elven capital would secure Kalimdor for the Horde, in terms of pure logic and tactics it makes sense it's still a ruthless and questionable move.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    I'm not liking any of what we see right now.

Void Elves are endless? Horde goes full evil (except Saurfang)? Looks like the lore of BfA is one giant fan service to Alliance players and a middle finger to Horde players.
    So just like MoP then?

But didn't you know about the Horde favouritism at Blizzard?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Every player character race has infinite population. Or very finite population.

There are just as many or few of them at any given moment as the writers want.
    Oh really, like I couldn't figure as much when we're talking about Blizzard storytelling. I just call them out on bull.

In their lore, 90% of high elves were wiped out by the Scourge, then a chunck of the remaining 10% became blood leves, and a small margin of that became void elves, whom would mostly exist out of combat able men and women but definitely not the regular populace.

So unless the high elves were at least 1 billion pre-Scourge invasion, how plausible do the numbers seem.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    The boy king still has a few lies left. :P
    I think Alliance is dead-set on being the catalyst to open us all up to some Void shenanigans going forward, this is no doubt.

I am merely saying the internal conflict sounds more faceted than Garrosh's already.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Saurfang isn't a traitor, you're overreacting.
    he is anduin's bitch now. he is a traitor.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Looks like Golden will do what she can to make Sylvanas look reasonable.

Guess we can bench atleast another dozen Horde characters to make room for her.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post

#NotMyWarchief
    Sylvanas going full bitch mode. Expected..
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerhoodz View Post
    Where did you happen to grab the number from? Just curious.
    I just did a /who 110-120 on both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Oh really, like I couldn't figure as much when we're talking about Blizzard storytelling. I just call them out on bull.

In their lore, 90% of high elves were wiped out by the Scourge, then a chunck of the remaining 10% became blood leves, and a small margin of that became void elves, whom would mostly exist out of combat able men and women but definitely not the regular populace.

So unless the high elves were at least 1 billion pre-Scourge invasion, how plausible do the numbers seem.
    Why is everyone freaking out without seeing the cinematic or anything like that. Are you all really telling me it would be weird if Void Elves did some type of magic too... ya know make illusions of themselves? make it look like they amassed this big group of VE but in reality its a few thousand with some illusions?

i really think people making a big deal about them saying it seems endless when we havent seen it yet. im 80% sure its some kind of magic that makes it seem like there is a shit ton.
    Last edited by Eeram; 2018-02-14 at 12:13 AM.

You mean Saurfang has principles, and actually cares about the honor Orcs and the Horde always talk about beyond it being some catchy slogan.

This stuff makes me respect Saurfang.