Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    How can people be so thick headed as to think that Sylvanas is going to die? Literally anyone who thinks so is a fool,
    they've clearly stated they-will-not-kill-off-any-further-horde-faction-leaders
    Where did they say that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Sure it's plausible, but with similar logic Dalaran mages are invincible and could've vanquished the Legion before Archi destroyed their all-mighty seat by tearing down his sandcastle during a tantrum.
    I mean hell, the Legion had infinite numbers, and where are they now?
    You m ore or less refuted your own point.

And not Rokhan?
    Who? No I kid I kid, use him Blizzard. If Vol'Jin is gone for good(I don't believe so) then use Rokhan. Seriously
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post

Who? No I kid I kid, use him Blizzard. If Vol'Jin is gone for good(I don't believe so) then use Rokhan. Seriously
    #UseRokhan
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Sadly you'd be essentially right. Rokhan is such an nonentity that no wonder people would take him for random npc.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Uhm no? Even if one is able to make duplicates of one self (Mirror image) it doesn't make them invincible, so there should be no reason for 'overwhelming numbers' of VEs to be an actual point of argument, regardless of whether they're actually that many or just using magic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    #UseRokhan
    He's in Nazmir and the Stormwind inflitration scenario.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniri View Post
    Where did they say that?
    Doesn't matter where they said it, they are NOT going to kill off the last prominent horde leader, maybe in the future, but not in BFA.

The only faction leaders that could fall are Gen/Anduin, and I would bet that Gen is going to be the one that dies in BFA.

Uhm no? Even if one is able to make duplicates of one self (Mirror image) it doesn't make them invincible, so there should be no reason for 'overwhelming numbers' of VEs to be an actual point of argument, regardless of whether they're actually that many or just using magic.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I know, just mirroring that I hope he plays a more prominent role than glorified tourguide/questgiver.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear i posted this but cant find it.

Zalazane is still alive and bwonsambdi has him. Vol'jin is going to end up with Zals body.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, wasn't trying to stir up drama all i was trying to say is without seeing the video or whats going on we really should be yelling blizzard is dumb af. which i may have just read wrong and assumed thats what people were saying

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Doesn't matter where they said it, they are NOT going to kill off the last prominent horde leader, maybe in the future, but not in BFA.

The only faction leaders that could fall are Gen/Anduin, and I would bet that Gen is going to be the one that dies in BFA.
    Wait why does it have to be Gen/Anduin i really hope it isn't Gen i feel like hes just starting to get some good screen time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    But yeah Alleria is pretty much gonna kill/end Sylvanas
    Nah. Other way around. I see Alleria being the one that dies, she thinks she's in control of the void, but in reality she's most likely a puppet doing Nzoth's bidding, and probably when he falls, she'll flee for a while to eventually end up as a raid boss. Sylvanas is not going to get killed this expansion.

Nah. Other way around. I see Alleria being the one that dies, she thinks she's in control of the void, but in reality she's most likely a puppet doing Nzoth's bidding, and probably when he falls, she'll flee for a while to eventually end up as a raid boss. Sylvanas is not going to get killed this expansion.
    Sylvanas will kill Alleria, essentially her own version of Arthas x Strathholme - when a character has gone full crazy.

According to her visions in the audio drama :

More visions. Possible futures. She saw Xe'ra, the Mother of Light, declaring her a heretic and calling for her death. She saw her blood on Turalyon's sword. She saw Arator calling an army of paladins to hunt her down, only to fall with her arrows in his throat. She saw herself kneeling before the One Who Slumbers beneath Azeroth's waves. She saw herself killing it and taking its place, leading a throng of horrors to consume every nation.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762036009

they are talking about the sylvanas and saurfang dialogue thing.
    basically they are saying sylvanas is asking "is your death in battle honor more important than living for your people?"
    which makes sense
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

anduin has literal plot armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762036009

they are talking about the sylvanas and saurfang dialogue thing.
    basically they are saying sylvanas is asking "is your death in battle honor more important than living for your people?"
    which makes sense
    Ignoring the fact a lot of Orcs want to die in battle, to them that's one of the greatest things an Orc can aspire to so again, nothing wrong with Saurfang wanting that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Anduin will never fall for the moment, he's seen as an old man in the comic Anduin : Son of the Wolf, and he seems to still be the king

Ignoring the fact a lot of Orcs want to die in battle, to them that's one of the greatest things an Orc can aspire to so again, nothing wrong with Saurfang wanting that.
    agreed but without Saurfang who will lead the orcs as a good example? they just got a leader again and he wants to go die(in legion and now in BFA)
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Almiria View Post
    Anduin will never fall for the moment, he's seen as an old man in the comic Anduin : Son of the Wolf, and he seems to still be the king
    They can always write it off as alternate universe/timeline or whatnot.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    agreed but without Saurfang who will lead the orcs as a good example? they just got a leader again and he wants to go die(in legion and now in BFA)
    Durotan. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Almiria View Post

More visions. Possible futures. She saw Xe'ra, the Mother of Light, declaring her a heretic and calling for her death. She saw her blood on Turalyon's sword. She saw Arator calling an army of paladins to hunt her down, only to fall with her arrows in his throat. She saw herself kneeling before the One Who Slumbers beneath Azeroth's waves. She saw herself killing it and taking its place, leading a throng of horrors to consume every nation.
    Looks like Alleria had a lot of time to play Starcraft II in her cell on the Xenedar.