Poll: How big is the population

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Could also be a tongue-in-cheek joke about how many folks are rolling Void Elves.

I'm seeing them everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletov View Post
    Somewhere in the range of "no business being a playable race."
    blah blah blah

how u gonna feel when alliance gets upright standing orcs?

OT: id push closer to a 5000 elf mark. gotta imagine silvermoon has at least 100,000 elves living in it, so for a 20th of that to break off makes sense to me
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puxpux View Post
    The Alliance is on their last legs, champions! Our tactics have wiped out more than half of their soldiers!
    They cannot press their assault forever. Stay strong!
    Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken! Do not back down, heroes!
    The Void Elves... they just... their numbers are endless...
    We must have faith in the Warchief, Lorthemar.

Looks like Void Elves will be decisive to get Lordaeron back
    I wonder if they summon a bunch of goop.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Who voted for over 100k lol
    It probably is over 100k, but the question is meaningless, is it USA or EU, or is it worldwide, considering a couple of million probably bought the pre order it's not too much of a stretch of the imagination that over 100k of those players made a void elf, I know I did, it's at level 60 but I really cba atm to level past 60, it's mind numbingly slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Incoming salt from Void Elf haters.
    It's hard to be salty rather than die from compulsive laughter.

"Endless" numbers. ENDLESS.

I mean.

LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Images of Lorthemar beating waves of hot-topic dressed children with a broom as they seek to swarm him.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Puxpux View Post
    The Alliance is on their last legs, champions! Our tactics have wiped out more than half of their soldiers!
    They cannot press their assault forever. Stay strong!
    Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken! Do not back down, heroes!
    The Void Elves... they just... their numbers are endless...
    We must have faith in the Warchief, Lorthemar.

Looks like Void Elves will be decisive to get Lordaeron back
    Like I've been saying all along, Blizzard has been going through efforts to show they have numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Images of Lorthemar beating waves of hot-topic dressed children with a broom as they seek to swarm him.
    The best part is, there's no language barrier in canon or the game between Blood Elves and Void Elves. Not only can you kill them, you can tell them how bad they are while you're doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Void Elf recruitment drives must be a sight to behold - I'm imagining Umbric and Alleria gang-pressing the remaining High Elves to undergo the treatment. That would be for an interesting development, though I doubt many of them would be very keen - who knows, really?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    The best part is, there's no language barrier in canon or the game between Blood Elves and Void Elves. Not only can you kill them, you can tell them how bad they are while you're doing it.
    "Get out of here you emo swine"
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Blizzard is brainless. They can't even be bothered to make a little bit of sense. But sure, a little part of the Blood Elf population consist of endless numbers of elves. Makes so much sense. How are Void Elves increasing there numbers? Do they just spawn from Old God flesh like the Faceless Ones? Good lord, i know what is endless, Blizzard's stupidity and "I don't give a fuck about logic and lore at all"- attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    Blizzard is brainless. They can't even be bothered to make a little bit of sense. But sure, a little part of the Blood Elf population consist of endless numbers of elves. Makes so much sense. How are Void Elves increasing there numbers? Do they just spawn from Old God flesh like the Faceless Ones? Good lord, i know what is endless, Blizzard's stupidity and "I don't give a fuck about logic and lore at all"- attitude.
    Well, the line of text lacks context - first time I read it I read as the Void Elves having infinite numbers. But the way it is parsed (and paired with the line it follows), you could read it as the Void Elven regiment being overrun by the Horde, who appear as the endless ones in this specific context. No idea how it will actually play out until we can really see that part of the scenario.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

They probably breed like rabbits and can relatively accelerate their growths by spending years of training inside the Twisting Nether

Joking aside, probably what @Aucald said.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Get out of here you emo swine"
    It turns out that there is a perk to Demon Hunters being Blood Elf-only. I get to trash talk people who rolled Emo Elves in WPvP!
    @Aucald
    It's a possibility, but given the sentence structure, and Blizzard's horrible history on population numbers, I really don't think it's a 50/50 thing.

Deleted
    It could be Blizzard hyperbole again. But the annoying part remains. They just don't think about the details and fuck their own world, which gives me the impression, that they don't care about it, especially in detail. Wastes a lot of potential, which makes the whole thing sad. And they couldn't even bring the whole "Gameplay before Lore" argument. This is just a brainless sentence to generate hype which makes zero sense, i fear.
    Last edited by mmoc032dd9efb8; 2018-02-14 at 02:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Void Elf recruitment drives must be a sight to behold - I'm imagining Umbric and Alleria gang-pressing the remaining High Elves to undergo the treatment. That would be for an interesting development, though I doubt many of them would be very keen - who knows, really?
    I doubt even that would realistically justify "endless" numbers, unless they reproduce like Warhammer Orks.

- - - Updated - - -

It could be Blizzard hyperbole again.
    Either that or Void Elves use their powers to induce twisted visions in people's heads and make them see shit that isn't real.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I doubt even that would realistically justify "endless" numbers, unless they reproduce like Warhammer Orks.

- - - Updated - - -

Either that or Void Elves use their powers to induce twisted visions in people's heads and make them see shit that isn't real.
    It would be funny if it is an illusion, and Lor'themar figures it out when he's like "Wait a second, there's only like 20 of you, when I had you exiled fuck off."
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Should be around 100 very small population.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be funny if it is an illusion, and Lor'themar figures it out when he's like "Wait a second, there's only like 20 of you, when I had you exiled fuck off."
    I mean, maybe I'm stretching it but "endless" is just too much of an overblown word. I mean, when Blood Elves as a whole could ever pull "endless" numbers out of their asses? And now Void Elves should be able to do that? Void Elves, the Blood Elf rib (+ 5 High Elves maybe)?

I mean, numbers are rarely consistent in Warcraft but in this case we're really walking into some over-hyperbolic territory.

There are high elves in the void elf starting area, which does imply that at least some people are interesting in joining who weren't part of the original fiasco.