Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Did that bitch just threaten Saurfang!?

100% confirmed we are killing her, and not a moment too soon.
    No. She insulted him. Repeatedly. And jabbed him with a taunt about his son.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    The forsaken are about self preservation not really conquering and expanding, research into plague was to be used defensively and against the scourge. Southshore was bombed to claim Hillsbrad and in a certain light could be seen as a defensive move, reinforcing the home line. Gilneas the plague was used as a last ditch attempt at making it unlivable to claim some sort of victory over the steadily mounting losses in that war. Wrathgate was a plot from within the forsaken rank unknown to Sylv, and it sounds like its going to be the same shit with this Undead Council who dont want the forsaken to be around anymore, but to have them be the spark that starts the battle of Teldrassil feels a bit wrathgatey/twilight cultey to me.

And all of that aside, the alliance did start attacking the horde in Silithus instead of trying to form a joint research division or something dedicated to titan magics, which seems strange and alittle shoehorned, about as shoehorned as Alleria's (and the void elves) banishment from Silvermoon
    Yeah i was upset with that. I'm down in Silithus doing what Sylv and Nathanos told me to do, and a bunch of alliance douchebags try to show up and be like OH WHAT A COINCIDENCE! The Horde are the Irish and The Alliance are the "natives" in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Don't know -WHAT- the fuck you're reading.
    Teldrasill isn't even on Kalimdor of so I don't know what you think you're reading either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Teldrasill isn't even on Kalimdor of so I don't know what you think you're reading either.
    U wot mate?

So where it is? Pretty sure it isnt in pandaria or northrend or eastern kingdom or draenor or argus. Hell, must be in outlands then, damn.

So..that means Sylvanas will be a boss...or..maybe Saurfang will finally be a dungeon/raid boss because he got too sensitive by Sylvanas words?
    Last edited by Pigglix; 2018-02-14 at 02:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    .....................Teldrassil is on Kalimdor. It's off the coast a little but so are numerous other islands.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMtnBoys View Post
    In the battle for Lorederon Dialogue on Alliance side,

"Today, we will claim our victory over the Eastern Kingdoms and take back that which was stolen from us so long ago.
    We stand as one to fight for those who were lost at the battle for Teldrassil - for the families who have lost their homelands.
    That despicably cowardly act of war, made it clear that we must fight for the survival of our next hundred generations."

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281843/b...-and-lordaeron

Definitely seems like Sylvanus struck first, but expecting to lose UC?
    Not a stab at you but that text annoys me so much. Stormwind and the Alliance never owned those lands. Lordaeron owned them and the blood elves owned the rest. Just because your Kingdoms were besties doesn't mean you automatically get ownership of those lands.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Not a stab at you but that text annoys me so much. Stormwind and the Alliance never owned those lands. Lordaeron owned them and the blood elves owned the rest. Just because your Kingdoms were besties doesn't mean you automatically get ownership of those lands.
    Well if we talk ownership about something... it ends when you are dead.
    And there are LIVING refugees from Lordaeron in Stormwind.

who cares? they're at war always have been.

How I felt about Sylv before Legion: They should show us more Sylv content, shes awesome!

How I feel now: I want her to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

#GoblinWorkersArePeopleToo

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    How I felt about Sylv before Legion: They should show us more Sylv content, shes awesome!

Sylvanas character was pretty awesome in kinda emo way. She got strong background and reasoning about her. And then her entire character felt from ICC all the way into toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Sylvanas character was pretty awesome in kinda emo way. She got strong background and reasoning about her. And then her entire character felt from ICC all the way into toilet.
    I just dont like the idea of my horde character being the 'bad guy'

Like if she asked me if I wanted to sabotage the alliance and destroy teldrassil after everything that we have been through in Legion I would take out my swords and cut her in half
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I've seen this movie before. He'll turn up later in the expansion and lead a rebellion against a N'zoth aligned Sylvanas.

Cata was so bad Blizzard skipped right from Wrath 2 to MoP 2.
    Where the Hell was Wrath 2? Legion wasn't even good!

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    In this very thread we already have somebody who say bombing land with plague was a moral high ground.
    When you're forsaken it is the moral high ground.

Armory^

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post

so before you actually get the full story you just "ew i want to kill her".. Literally the voice actor said all this shit right now thats leaking is only a portion of whats really going on. Whats your reason of hate all the sudden? Personally I am gonna be reading the book coming out cause I guess a lot of shit happens. And personally i'd like to to know the full story. But back to the point. Explain your sudden change? And dont use "well the datamindes" still again only a small portion. Until I see her as a true evil mastermind then I will defend her. Just cause I think shes always been awesome since wc3 frozen throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    #GoblinWorkersArePeopleToo
    Not according to Gallywix...and he's the one that's barely paying them so they can buy from the company store.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    "At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming."
    I really want to believe this expansion is the leadin to a full blown N'zoth expansion. But part of me also thinks Sylvanas will be the middle tier.

Either way I think third death is Sylvanas, not Azeroth.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I really want to believe this expansion is the leadin to a full blown N'zoth expansion. But part of me also thinks Sylvanas will be the middle tier.

Either way I think third death is Sylvanas, not Azeroth.
    Sylvanas has already died 3 times. But Alleria specifically mentions that she's "Died" Twice. Alleria has also "Opened the Door" for Durzan in his own words.

Methinks you're looking to the wrong Windrunner.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

I’m not denying that Sylvanas isn’t an evil witch but the Alliance started the conflict when they attacked Goblin miners in Sillithus. Regardless of your opinion on if this is morally right, it is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    I’m not denying that Sylvanas isn’t an evil witch but the Alliance started the conflict when they attacked Goblin miners in Sillithus. Regardless of your opinion on if this is morally right, it is the truth.
    Horde starting the next arms race literally before the door was shut on Legion started it.