Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

so it's gonna be Mag'har orcs?

A Mag'har Direwolf mount has been added.
    on the front page, while some were speculating the map of gorgrond it was going to be the laughing skull orcs, this latest release suggests otherwise.
    I'd kinda prefer this tbh, we've not seen much from the mag'har in years, they were the first introduction to brown skin orcs for many warcraft fans who hadn't read the books, and could give them some much needed lore.

Plus this would let players have brown skin orcs without the need to slip into the alternative timeline thing many fans were pissed off about.
    #boycottchina

It does say PH at the end of it for Placeholder. It also says mentions Draenor and not Outland which is a bit odd, although correct.

I think Kilroggs son is the only one of notice left so he could be the leader. Garrosh and Dranosh are too dead.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2018-02-14 at 12:38 AM.

Deleted
    Could be the outland mag'har going to draenor to see their "alternate" selfs?

10+ Year Old Account
    well somethings going on with em and the mounts a give away. Maybe the mag'har are bringing more into the fold from au draenor
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically Mag'har just means uncorrupted, so it's basically just non-green orcs in general
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    Hope we will get our Maghar orcs from our Outland, not alternative Draenor. Alternative Draenor orcs are cool, they have many clans, but this timeline stuff ruins everything. So - Mag'har outlandish orcs please.

God I hope that Worg model is the one they'll use to update ALL Orc racial mounts...

And God I hope we'll get the Mag'har from Outland rather than WoD...
    Then again, Draenor Orcs from AU Draenor could also include Laughing Skull and whatnot... :d

Deleted
    Maghar are still the most boring Orc group you could ever imagine and they don't bring a lot of customization compared to the Draenor Clans.

Not sure how someone can ask for Maghar Orcs compared to Draenor Orcs. Yes, the story, which is the only argument. And i would agree, if the Story of WoW would not have been a joke for a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think mag'har works better. All the other surviving orcs on AU draenor are of there own clans, frostwolf, blackrock, laughing skull, so on, and some people might get mythed at the brown skin orcs being limited to one clan. At least with mag'har, its a rag tag group of orcs from all different clans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    Maghar are still the most boring Orc group you could ever imagine and they don't bring a lot of customization compared to the Draenor Clans.
    yeah so boring, considering one became warchief of the horde, another was the son of one of the hordes current leaders who went from general to the horde army to deathknight of the lich king, and its leader being the mother of Durotan. Yes nothing at all interesting has ever come from the mag'har.
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    Wait.
    So is it Mag'har from Outland or Drenaor?
    As far as I can recall the orcs from Drenaor never called themselves Mag'har, only the Outland orcs did that.
    Seeing as Mag'har means "uncorrupted" and that the Dreanor orcs never as a race succumbed to fel(AU that is)
    I mean they could just call Dreanor Orcs mag'har to differentiate them from regular orcs.

I prefer Mag'har.

Mag'har Orcs are probably among the only allied races that logically could go through all the expansions (minus BC) and still make sense, unlike the other allied races. You could create a history that makes sense for this character.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I prefer Mag'har.

Mag'har Orcs are probably among the only allied races that logically could go through all the expansions (minus BC) and still make sense, unlike the other allied races. You could create a history that makes sense for this character.
    I agree with this. And they could work with pretty much every class Orcs can play. Except maybe Warlock.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

From Outland would make the most sense if Saurfang is the contact since his son was in the same village as Garry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post

Not sure how someone can ask for Maghar Orcs compared to Draenor Orcs. Yes, the story, which is the only argument. And i would agree, if the Story of WoW would not have been a joke for a long time.
    This is a false premise. Blizzard could add only a single clan from AU Draenor and lead to limited customization options. On the flip side they could just make Outland clans include gray or pale skin too. Remember, Dragonmaw orcs were green until Cata.

Given the wolf's description mentions Draenor, not Outland, and the Gorgrond map, and Mag'har technically just means "uncorrupted", I think it's more likely we're just calling all Brown Orcs Mag'har now, which makes sense.

I love the concept of allied races, but there's like 795468 great ideas for horde allied races, and like 3 runner ups for alliance races. The horde just lends itself to being an amalgamation of outcasts where the alliance's rigidity kind of leans against it.

Playable Mok'nathal when??

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Given the wolf's description mentions Draenor, not Outland, and the Gorgrond map, and Mag'har technically just means "uncorrupted", I think it's more likely we're just calling all Brown Orcs Mag'har now, which makes sense.
    Outland could be used interchangeably with Draenor, their basically the same thing, the only thing separating the two is an orc preformed ritual literally tearing the land apart

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    I love the concept of allied races, but there's like 795468 great ideas for horde allied races, and like 3 runner ups for alliance races. The horde just lends itself to being an amalgamation of outcasts where the alliance's rigidity kind of leans against it.

Playable Mok'nathal when??
    Someday, someday

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    God I hope that Worg model is the one they'll use to update ALL Orc racial mounts...

And God I hope we'll get the Mag'har from Outland rather than WoD...
    Then again, Draenor Orcs from AU Draenor could also include Laughing Skull and whatnot... :d
    Yeah sure, but beyond the Laughing Skulls, the only races I see them taking outta WoD is Saberon and Botani, man I've said that at least 3 times today

Deleted
    Ion clearly said Draenor Orcs, i dunno why people are entertaining the idea of Outland ones.

I am still convinced they want to bring Grommash into the fold at some point.

7+ Year Old Account
    If they were to be Draenor Orcs, what would the Alliance get from Dreanor?
    The draenei their are in no way different from the ones we play as. If they gave them something like arakkoa, I could imagine a slight amount of rage on the Horde playerbase for getting essentially a reskinned orc while the Alliance gets a new race.
    If they were from Outland, then you would just give the Alliance Krokul(Broken)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If they were to be Draenor Orcs, what would the Alliance get from Dreanor?
    The draenei their are in no way different from the ones we play as. If they gave them something like arakkoa, I could imagine a slight amount of rage on the Horde playerbase for getting essentially a reskinned orc while the Alliance gets a new race.
    If they were from Outland, then you would just give the Alliance Krokul(Broken)
    Why on earth does an Alliance allied race have to come from Outland/Draenor?