Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Confirmed: The Horde Are The Bad Guys

What, you hadn't figured this out by now? You bought into the "Sylvanas isn't evil" shit?

7+ Year Old Account
    Horde has been Bad Guys since the very beginning. Warcraft 1 to Warcraft 2, to Cata,Mop,and now with BFA.

Deleted
    The Void Elves... they just... their numbers are endless...
    that made me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Nothing in all that text makes the Horde or Alliance look "good" or "bad".

Deleted
    #Sylvanasdidnothingwrong

Those treehuggers deserved whatever they get. They're race has done nothing but struggle over the 10,000 years they had to prepare for every legion invasion and they did nothing but get all hippy like.

Also another tree can be made, infact this tree iirc could also be corrupted by an old god and more can be made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    that made me lol
    lol was just going to quote that... the most bullshit thing ive read today.
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2018-02-14 at 03:56 AM.

If we were the bad guys from the very beginning I'd be okay with it, Sith/Republic for example. The problem is we've walked the line a lot with the forsaken being the bad guys and the blood elves doing some shady stuff in the past. The rest of the horde isn't evil yet it's continuously pushed into the role of being, that's how I feel about it, my taurens would be horrified at sylvanas's plan and the attack on teldrassil but I have no choice but to put up and shut up.

I don't get it. How does this prove Horde are evil?

WoW's factions are shades of grey as opposed to black and white.

You have failed.

I dunno, I would say they are the aggressors, but nothing they're doing seems inherently evil. Sylvanas, maybe, but we've all known that was coming (I really, deeply hope Sylvanas doesn't wind up dead or a raid boss).

They can't up with original shit anymore, can they? Last time they decently pulled new lore off must have been MoP. 2 xpacs of lore in Legion died for this BfA bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't mean anything. The upcoming book will provide context for BfA. For all we know something could have happened for Sylvanas to come to that conclusion.
    Last edited by Clone; 2018-02-14 at 04:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Christie Golden says to not take everything as a fact. most likely scenario is that someone else burns down the damn tree and the horde gets the blame, starting the new war.

Why would the horde burn the tree if they can capture it? THINK!
    [/URL]

5+ Year Old Account
    I for one am glad we're ramming the Allicucks again. Stormwind deserves another burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    (I really, deeply hope Sylvanas doesn't wind up dead or a raid boss).
    Uhhhh, bad news regarding that first concern of yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure how this makes Sylvannas evil, which I hold out is possible, but this is strategy, she isn't come cute little emo girl FFS. She is warchief and responsible for the legions and lives of the Horde.

Much like Garrosh got pegged as "the bad guy" which I felt was more fitting once it was known he was corrupted at a certain point, but As an Alliance, I find this a bit too convenient.

She is attacking Teldrassil and attacking the Horde, because the Horde and the Alliance goals being the same has ended. Honestly it's time maybe some stop looking at the The Horde as toothless pets.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Christie Golden says to not take everything as a fact. most likely scenario is that someone else burns down the damn tree and the horde gets the blame, starting the new war.

Why would the horde burn the tree if they can capture it? THINK!
    If they capture it they'd have to defend it against constant attacks by angry Night elves and their allies.

They don't need it, because they got all of Ashenvale and Northern Kalimdor for lumber anyway. So they eliminate it.

It's not confirmed until it's 2 weeks from going live. People really overuse that word.

And while I am myself very nervous about this, because they already did the "Horde are the bad guys" with Cataclysm-MoP and most Horde players hated it, and this time around it would have even less realism to say "oh it was just the Warchief, most of the Horde is fine", Golden and other devs have said some of the datamined broadcast stuff is inaccurate, and I can't see Blizzard sincerely going for the Cataclysm-MoP angle again after the backlash, especially when they are likely going to shift toward old gods mid-expansion.

I half expect they're doing everything they can to trick us - selectively letting novel extracts or datamined information into out hands to hide what's really going to happen. BFA itself was a big surprise after all the obvious Void connections we had going.

Are you high? That text (out of context) is as gray as it can be, where on earth did you get the "Confirmed : horde are bad guys" from? Or are you just stirring the pot without even having read the lines?