Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    they even said it at blizzcon that the burning of tedrissal happens first.
    so, its not tat its unearthed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    If Blizzard kills Sylvanas off it proves that they literally have no clue how to write characters that aren't EVIL or GOODY GOOD. They ruined Garrosh already and now it looks like they are going to kill ANOTHER warchief.. 3 expansions in a row (WoD doesn't exist and never happened). Can they please stop killing our favorite Horde leaders? k Thanks bye.
    They never killed mine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FBWA View Post
    Still doesn't mean that Burning the Tree was not done by Genn to stir the pot. I'm genrally alliance but I would not put it past him to force Boyduin into a war.
    Speaking the horde were willing to burn Stormwind to the ground, i have to say its likely they would be willing to do the same to tedd.
    also no the horde attack tedd, so what point would greymane have to burn it down? it causes the same thing as the horde just attacking it.

also the interesting thing is along time ago jaina mentioned to the kirin tor when they would not fight the horde "Will you ignore them when they burn down a world tree?"

- - - Updated - - -

If Blizzard kills Sylvanas off it proves that they literally have no clue how to write characters that aren't EVIL or GOODY GOOD. They ruined Garrosh already and now it looks like they are going to kill ANOTHER warchief.. 3 expansions in a row (WoD doesn't exist and never happened). Can they please stop killing our favorite Horde leaders? k Thanks bye.
    to me it seems like during cataclysm their plan was to have sylvanas be killed off, with her using the plague, agreeing she was the lich king 2.0
    with garrosh being all about honor, then suddenly outta no where they switch places.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Speaking the horde were willing to burn Stormwind to the ground, i have to say its likely they would be willing to do the same to tedd.
    also no the horde attack tedd, so what point would greymane have to burn it down? it causes the same thing as the horde just attacking it.

also the interesting thing is along time ago jaina mentioned to the kirin tor when they would not fight the horde "Will you ignore them when they burn down a world tree?"

- - - Updated - - -

to me it seems like during cataclysm their plan was to have sylvanas be killed off, with her using the plague, agreeing she was the lich king 2.0
    with garrosh being all about honor, then suddenly outta no where they switch places.
    When Garrosh said, "What difference is there between you and the lich king now" and she replied with "I serve the Horde" was just a sarcastic little jab at Garrosh. It wasn't meant to be taken literally.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    as a lore fan i only get really angry when i read all this. "oh the horde is not doing anything wrong" I love lore read all books beside chronicles. and as a alliance player it fucking sucks and hurts how they keep getting beaten at everystep. and the horde centric lore. What battels have the alliance won aginst the horde? none. Since Cata the alliance have only lost land and been getting the short end of battels. Wraftgate was not the hordes fault was only a rogue faction of the Horde. Sunreavers did not break dalaran neutraility pact, it was garrosh horde who stole the focusing irsh and used dalaran portal network to iligally get into darnassus and steal the Bell.

and at the end of the burning of teldrasill, it will probaly turn out that. IT was a rogue faction that "pushed" the botton to destroy Teldrasill, that sylvanas only wanted a show of force, and oh no, another rogue part of the horde just went to far, so it is not the hordes fault at all for the burning of Teldrasill.
    that or old gods. Because the hordes have never done anything wrong ,and sylvanas is waifu so she have not done anything bad
    There have been few Alliance victories, but most have been hollow, short lived, or very minor.

Though I would say the quote "sylvanas is waifu and she have not done anything bad" is quite wrong. I figure her appeal is that she has done a lot of bad things and that makes for a dark sexy waifu, because people are into that. Much like Jaina's looking sexy while killing Horde players (Stormwind Scenario as seen from Nobbel's experiance) in her new outfit and overpowered frost magic. The slow walk and deliberate "point, and now you are dead" animations is just wonderful.
    Last edited by Ithekro; 2018-02-14 at 08:07 AM.

Boss Mida is still around. I'm good.

5+ Year Old Account
    The Dark Lady will raise all of you pathetic Alliance in undeath. All hail our Lich Queen!

I questioned Vol'jin's choice, but Sylvanas' "For the Horde!" seemed extremely real and powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    But in the opening cinematic doesn't her Horde warcry rally Saurfang to charge into battle waving the Horde banner?

Seems at odds with what the broadcast text is now presenting. I guess we might be looking at another case of Garrosh where the writers can't get on the same page.

- - - Updated - - -

If you take it back far enough doesn't everything just stem from the void lords trying to invade reality?
    No, the Void Lords didn't summon the Horde to invade Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    When Garrosh said, "What difference is there between you and the lich king now" and she replied with "I serve the Horde" was just a sarcastic little jab at Garrosh. It wasn't meant to be taken literally.
    that she can even joke about it is sick speaking that she herself and her people were enslaved by them.

remember that the lich king just died.
    its like the holocaust happening and only a few days later a jeweish person started doing things, and someone said "what is the difference between you and hitler now!?" and they just say "well im jewish"

it literally just happened and he was being fully serious and shes like "lol yeah im the lich king boi"

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    that she can even joke about it is sick speaking that she herself and her people were enslaved by them.

remember that the lich king just died.
    its like the holocaust happening and only a few days later a jeweish person started doing things, and someone said "what is the difference between you and hitler now!?" and they just say "well im jewish"

it literally just happened and he was being fully serious and shes like "lol yeah im the lich king boi"
    I guess. But if she serves the Horde does it really matter? Alliance can go die in a hole for all I care. (And then be brought back to undeath lul)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    There have been few Alliance victories, but most have been hollow, short lived, or very minor.

Though I would say the quote "sylvanas is waifu and she have not done anything bad" is quite wrong. I figure her appeal is that she has done a lot of bad things and that makes for a dark sexy waifu, because people are into that. Much like Jaina's looking sexy while killing Horde players (Stormwind Scenario as seen from Nobbel's experiance) in her new outfit and overpowered frost magic. The slow walk and deliberate "point, and now you are dead" animations is just wonderful.
    oh i mean, i dont think so, i have not liked sylvanas since warcraft 3. but my point being all this Sylvans is waifu, so all actions done by her, is forgiving, yet because Jaina does not look nearly as pretty many poeple thing she is a dreadlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post

Not as big of a thing is burning the NE's city, which we've even seen art for.
    We didn't see art art of the Horde burning Teldrassil. We saw art of Sylvanas standing in front of a burning Teldrassil.

That implies much, but in itself it confirms nothing, especially if Blizzard wants to misdirect us.

The datamined text at most supports the idea that art means Sylvanas burned it; it doesn't confirm it. Until it's flat out stated "yes, she did it" and we see it reflected in-game, it's entirely valid to doubt it.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    oh i mean, i dont think so, i have not liked sylvanas since warcraft 3. but my point being all this Sylvans is waifu, so all actions done by her, is forgiving, yet because Jaina does not look nearly as pretty many poeple thing she is a dreadlord.
    exactly, imagine a male elf in her place, would have been killed off in BC. and watching these people defend her using all kind of excuses is just amusing

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess. But if she serves the Horde does it really matter? Alliance can go die in a hole for all I care. (And then be brought back to undeath lul)
    because NO ONE even the horde wants another lich king...
    Why there is a pretty sound theory going around that Vaurok is going to join the alliance, why he went to speak to anduin after being freed, and that he hates what sylvanas is doing. He is very much a man of honor. and with him draenor orcs would join the alliance

Can people stop saying to kill Sylvanas?? I'm sure there are other ways to take care of her without making it another garrosh situation. Maybe we lock her up and have a whole redemption arc featureing her regrets and shit? Or something? Stop killing offf characters. It's lazy.

No more fucking dead warchiefs. It's boring and shitty

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    We didn't see art art of the Horde burning Teldrassil. We saw art of Sylvanas standing in front of a burning Teldrassil.

That implies much, but in itself it confirms nothing, especially if Blizzard wants to misdirect us.

The datamined text at most supports the idea that art means Sylvanas burned it; it doesn't confirm it. Until it's flat out stated "yes, she did it" and we see it reflected in-game, it's entirely valid to doubt it.
    it does confirm her people are attacking, not just there or defending it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Can people stop saying to kill Sylvanas?? I'm sure there are other ways to take care of her without making it another garrosh situation. Maybe we lock her up and have a whole redemption arc featureing her regrets and shit? Or something? Stop killing offf characters. It's lazy.
    she doesent have regrets, she even said she was fine with theramore, the only thing she didnt like was the timing. other then possibly gallywix she was the only one who agreed with the bombing.

unless they bring back voljin? Maybe as an excuse to axe sylvanas. But i garentee killing her would piss a hell of alot of people off.

Deleted
    Eagerly anticipated at least 5 new threads of Alliance fanboys sperging out over dialogue that's subject to change.

Was not disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    How I felt about Sylv before Legion: They should show us more Sylv content, shes awesome!

How I feel now: I want her to die.
    i still enjoy her,. I dont want her to die because shes not a hero. She's a grey character who has questionable mortality.