Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it does confirm her people are attacking, not just there or defending it.
    The picture?

You'll need to link me the one you're talking about. The one I'm using as my desktop background doesn't show any Horde other than Sylvanas, and has no indication that she's responsible. The stance she's in looks as much like she's taken aback by the burning as it does her being smug about it.

The first time I saw the picture I'm talking about it looked more like she just came to after being knocked out (most likely as an ambush by a third party wanting to blame the Horde for the action, just like when the Twilights Hammer tried to frame the Horde for killing a group of druids back in Cataclysm) and found the tree on fire, and she's standing staring at it in shock. Apparently everyone else sees a wine glass in her hand and Horde banners all over the ocean, though.

The strongest indicators, which themselves aren't proof, that we yet have are the book where Sylvanas talks about wanting to attack Stormwind, and even that was a specifically selected chapter given to us before the expansion was revealed, and itself could easily be a red herring.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Eagerly anticipated at least 5 new threads of Alliance fanboys sperging out over dialogue that's subject to change.

Was not disappointed.
    They need something to help them feel better about their king being a sissy.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    They need something to help them feel better about their king being a sissy.
    that sentence says more about you than others

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Eagerly anticipated at least 5 new threads of Alliance fanboys sperging out over dialogue that's subject to change.

Was not disappointed.
    the denial is just as predictable. happened every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Did that bitch just threaten Saurfang!?

100% confirmed we are killing her, and not a moment too soon.
    I second that , One does not simply threaten Saurfang and get to live to tell the tale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slyvanus finally reveals her true colors.... Again... Surprising!

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    The picture?

You'll need to link me the one you're talking about. The one I'm using as my desktop background doesn't show any Horde other than Sylvanas, and has no indication that she's responsible. The stance she's in looks as much like she's taken aback by the burning as it does her being smug about it.

The first time I saw the picture I'm talking about it looked more like she just came to after being knocked out (most likely as an ambush by a third party wanting to blame the Horde for the action, just like when the Twilights Hammer tried to frame the Horde for killing a group of druids back in Cataclysm) and found the tree on fire, and she's standing staring at it in shock. Apparently everyone else sees a wine glass in her hand and Horde banners all over the ocean, though.

The strongest indicators, which themselves aren't proof, that we yet have are the book where Sylvanas talks about wanting to attack Stormwind, and even that was a specifically selected chapter given to us before the expansion was revealed, and itself could easily be a red herring.
    The broadcast text were talking about... it confirms her people are attacking tedrissal, now if they light it on fire we dont know, but they are attacking it.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    I second that , One does not simply threaten Saurfang and get to live to tell the tale.
    She didn't threaten a damn thing. She simply told him that if he's going to throw his very important life away in some misguided attempt at an 'honorable' death then she is going to ensure that his dead and broken body is revived so he can be useful again. The guy is sitting there refusing an order from his Warchief because he feels retreat isn't honorable. He'd rather waste a good life and a very able body (both things that the Horde are running short on already) than take a little bit of dishonor to keep serving the Horde. I love Saurfang but he's being a jackass in the dialogue.

Sylvanas didn't threaten him. She flat-out told him that if he's going to waste his own life then she will make sure his waste does not affect her campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    "So die your warrior's death, High Overlord Saurfang. It means little to me. Perhaps I will raise your broken body to serve me once more.
    Or perhaps you will have a chance to say hello to your son."

Yep. She is all chirpy little bitch.
    Now i believe Saurfang defeat is just plan to defect.
    Sylvanas is already dead, in that moment when that thought came to her mind, Saurfang already cleaved her, along with rest of all her Valkyr saviours. Sylvanas is dead, she havn't just realized it yet.

On serious note, I thought I couldn't hate Sylvanas any more, ever since she become the Warchief I disliked her. But now, my reputation bar "Unfriendly" went to "Hated" with her drastically. Now I really hope she becomes a raid boss so I can kill her over and over and over again. That undead elf ***** ain't a Warchief of mine. When she treat her follow commanders in such way. Unless they are a human male I guess.
    Last edited by OverFanNisseFrasse; 2018-02-14 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Actually they do considering Calia denied the throne and as such has no claim to it.
    No, they do not.

Nobles themselves do not have a special claim to make just because they are rich. Sure they might have influence when there is an heir or heirs vying for the position of King/Queen but they aren't Royals themselves.

Peasants are not even included in the decisions with lineages of Kingdoms. They literally get told who is in charge and that's it. They have no voice on the matter at all and no claim to any lands. Seriously, there are sections of stone brick that would be consulted before them.

As it stands the only person who could claim the lands of the former Kingdom of Lordaeron is Calia as she is of the previous King's lineage. However, since she has not and from memory has denied her claim then there is no one with a valid claim.

None of the people of the former Kingdom of Lordaeron have any land claims at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Humans owned those lands. Not just Lordaeron, but Gilneas as well.
    Again it doesn't matter the race.

Just because the Kingdom of Lordaeron and the Kingdom of Stormwind had an alliance it does not give either party claim to the others lands.

It's almost as dumb as those that say the Forsaken have a claim because they were technically the people that lived there when really they lost all claims of ownership on death.

what? Technically the alliance attacked first in silithus.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Just because the Kingdom of Lordaeron and the Kingdom of Stormwind had an alliance it does not give either party claim to the others lands.

It's almost as dumb as those that say the Forsaken have a claim because they were technically the people that lived there when really they lost all claims of ownership on death.
    You conveniently ignored the mention of Gilneas.

Deleted
    This just goes to show how shitty a king Varian was. Should've dismantled the Horde like Jaina told him to, but he was too big of a pussy to do so

I still feel like this entire situation could've been avoided if Genn didn't destroy the lantern. Maybe hid it. And didn't outright attack the undead fleet.
    >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    This just goes to show how shitty a king Varian was. Should've dismantled the Horde like Jaina told him to, but he was too big of a pussy to do so
    They were inside Orgrimmar with their own troops and the Darkspear Rebellion all over the place. There's presumably no line of communication established to execute order 66 and suddenly turn on your allies, that doesn't seem possible. They weren't alone in the throne room as well, the Horde leaders are some pretty damn powerful individuals.

It is impossible to know whether they could succeed in dismantling the Horde. They would doom the Alliance if they failed and their leaders with their best troops are slain in Orgrimmar in an act of betrayal they themselves instigated.

Varian was a wise King to see his limits.

Deleted
    I always played Horde fully knowing it was the evil faction.

Why are so many people living in some fake fantasy Horde of their own creation?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Sylvanas. Not Slyvanas or Sylvanus!

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. I see that one way too much.
    Sylvannas, Silvanas, Sylvanus, Silvie... there are too many wrong names for. Just like the "Nightbourne" thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I always played Horde fully knowing it was the evil faction.

Why are so many people living in some fake fantasy Horde of their own creation?
    While I can't say that the Horde is really an evil faction...

I would've been way more okay with the undead and Sylvanas if there wasn't any "grey morality", but that they were simply evil. At least then you don't have to justify and defend the stuff that happens.

Like, honestly, guys: Being evil -can- be fun in a fantasy setting, there's no shame in that!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    They were inside Orgrimmar with their own troops and the Darkspear Rebellion all over the place. There's presumably no line of communication established to execute order 66 and suddenly turn on your allies, that doesn't seem possible. They weren't alone in the throne room as well, the Horde leaders are some pretty damn powerful individuals.

It is impossible to know whether they could succeed in dismantling the Horde. They would doom the Alliance if they failed and their leaders with their best troops are slain in Orgrimmar in an act of betrayal they themselves instigated.

Varian was a wise King to see his limits.
    Nah the leaders were weak and Horde was scattered; just strike down as many as you can and teleport out. What are they gonna do, Bane's gonna hit them with his totem pole?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The broadcast text were talking about... it confirms her people are attacking tedrissal, now if they light it on fire we dont know, but they are attacking it.
    The issue, though, is people are acting like the broadcast text is 100% confirmation when things in testing change all the time, and one of the lead writers has specifically said some things that have been datamined are inaccurate.

It may be a 95% certainty, but it's certainly not enough to say people can "shut it".

So with the Undercity purged, does that mean we can get Southshore back? And can we clean all that green shit out from Trisfal Glades? Fuck I hate Sylvanas, and the Forsaken. Tried playing them once and it's hard fighting against Worgen and wanting your 'side' to lose. And Gilneas should be transformed into an Alliance city.