Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    pls remove growl in instances its so annoying while leveling get someone in group who didnt know how to switch it off or didnt give a shit to switch it off

lol

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    So any pet hunter class will have have a battle rez and bloodlust and dispel while still maintaining ultimate ranged mobility, self heals, kiting, rezzable mini-tank and the rest of the toolkit? Unless they balance this out with significantly lower dps, i can't see why anyone would ever opt to take e.g. a mage into a M+.

Seems you mis read... They are removeing the Hunter Battle rez

15+ Year Old Account
    mama mia, i like the changes...

Quote Originally Posted by Malrune View Post
    Before Legion: "We are going to try something new and exciting with hunter specs."
    During Legion: "We are so sorry for how this all turned out."
    Before BfA: "We are going to try something new and exciting with hunter pets."

Round and round we go.
    I think this has been true since at least TBC :P

Are they fixing pathing for hunter pets aswel? Sometimes hunter pets still do really weird stuff.. or walking very weird routes and end up pulling everything in their way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    Yeah...

So the choice in legion is: Quillen/Crane/Moth (and in very rare occasions a Nether ray/Core hound)
    And in BfA it will be: Quillen or maybe a Spirit beast if there are enough Bresses. (and in very rare occasions a Nether ray)

So yay for even less choice. /s

Edit: Nevermind it seems Bres is going away completely... Spirit beast or Nether ray it is then...
    What are you talking about? ALL ferocity pets will have access to Bloodlust, so if you want it, you can pick like a cat or raptor.

BM hunters are currently way too complex. We need to have the pet doing 99 % of the damage and auto attack should be the only ability! Also the pet should automatically evaluate when to use Bloodlust cause otherwise I would have to actually activate my brain and ain’t nobody got time for that!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by V1ndictive View Post
    Yeah, regarding Hunter pets, i've always been all for total cosmetic choice on whatever pet you wanna have. I'm glad these changes are being made.
    Except that it would not be that much cosmetic, since specific pet families will get specific skills. You will have a broader choice for each skill, but if you want to have that, you will have to use some pet from that family.

sounds good..

but the question is..

leech vs more hp vs movement for raiding?^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    Now only need to implement a simple mechanism: Pets should be able attack only if the target is in the line of sight of the hunter.
    Makes no sense whatsoever. Try again.

Make everything boring please /s

Now only need to implement a simple mechanism: Pets should be able attack only if the target is in the line of sight of the hunter.
    Also:

DoTs only tick if the caster is in line of sight of the target.

Hots only tick if the caster is in line of sight of the target.

AoE effects only work if affected targets are in line of sight of the caster.

Healers need to be facing their targets to heal.

Mwahahahahahaaaa!

P.S. OMG a pet. I cant snare it / root it / fear it / kill it / ignore it. /sigh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Makes no sense whatsoever. Try again.
    How so? Ah, I see, you are a hunter yourself and you like to hug walls and corners while your pet does the work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saulburn View Post
    Also:

DoTs only tick if the caster is in line of sight of the target.

Hots only tick if the caster is in line of sight of the target.

AoE effects only work if affected targets are in line of sight of the caster.

Healers need to be facing their targets to heal.

Mwahahahahahaaaa!

P.S. OMG a pet. I cant snare it / root it / fear it / kill it / ignore it. /sigh
    Moar salt. I like it.

How so? Ah, I see, you are a hunter yourself and you like to hug walls and corners while your pet does the work.

- - - Updated - - -

Moar salt. I like it.
    What you wrote just doesn't make sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    What you wrote just doesn't make sense.
    You can't understand the words or you can't imagine/accept the concept?

- - - Updated - - -

Moar salt. I like it.
    Oh.. You are one of those.
    Immune to logical reasoning and arguments.

Ill stop adressing you for the sake of myself and the rest of the forum.

You can't understand the words or you can't imagine/accept the concept?
    Your reasoning is nonexistent. Your point was countered and than you responded with some gibberish. That's why.

But feel free to explain why you feel how you feel about hunter pets.

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    Your reasoning is nonexistent. Your point was countered and than you responded with some gibberish. That's why.

But feel free to explain why you feel how you feel about hunter pets.
    This exactly. He got several other examples of how fkn stupid his suggestion was and he replied "moar salt. I like it".

Kind of a trend of these forums sadly enough...

ion : bring the class not the player , we're gonna make classes unique again

dev team : he lets make sure more hunter pets get blood lust / time warp...

happy i dont pre order

Quote Originally Posted by osmo View Post
    ion : bring the class not the player , we're gonna make classes unique again

dev team : he lets make sure more hunter pets get blood lust / time warp...

happy i dont pre order
    I think you just picked wrong point and build opinion around it. Also, Bloodlust is already hunter's "baseline"

- - - Updated - - -

Moar salt. I like it.
    Lol, really dude, if you were going to do that you might as well make all dots and hots only tick when in los of the caster. Does that really make sense to you?

It's pretty obvious you're the salty one here.