Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Aaannd the USA hating starts at the first post and continues as usual. How about you guys stop using all products of the USA, games like WoW included. I have a product you can have though, an armed ICBM coming down on you from orbit... and you with no way of shooting it down because we own that product too.... sad hate filled little trolls.
    I really really am sorry for you. I'm not joking. I wish you could find your way back to serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by antilope View Post
    Sorry bro. Im just angry that these iidots love nation bashing but somehow its wrong for us to bash back

They rely on american products/technology in order to exist.
    Nobody relies on american products to exist.

I couldnt care less about other shiithole countries because my ancestors are Americans

So come to U.S. We Citizens all have guns so we will end any country on earth, including punks like you.
    Aren't you named after a town, that was taken over by a indian murderous terrorist cult...

And please remove the guns of your MBTs, because it is a german gun. As much as the Usa has tons of european influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mac View Post
    listening to people in this thread its already here and we should stop all oil production, at least the USA should
    It really isn't though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Without us EU peasants the US wouldn't be a country. You must be really salty about the fact that you're as much European as me.

You mentioned Intel, AMD, Microsoft, Apple and Google and brag about them being American. You obviously don't have much knowledge about how these companies operate.. American products? Guess what they're made of. American material? Hardly.

While he's obviously a troll, it's rather obvious there is a lack of intelligence here besides the trolling.
    If they are not american what are they?? Chinese?? Gtfo

America rules technology. Get used to it pal. We own it all.

Without microsoft or apple you wouldnt be here talking shit because we own operating system hahaha. You American slave.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Isn't this just a combination of many nations scaling back oil production/usage while moving towards renewables, combined with the USA spending the last 40 years bombing/destabilising half the world's oil producers?

:P
    Yes pretty much.

These EU retards cant exist without American products

We own Intel, AMD, Microsoft, Apple, Google, etc etc

These EU peasants wouldnt exist.
    Honestly, without Greek culture the US wouldn't exist. Without England and the British Empire the US wouldn't exist. Every nation stands on the shoulders of the nations that came before. I know you're just trolling, but the point's still valid.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are not american what are they?? Chinese?? Gtfo

America rules technology. Get used to it pal. We own it all.

Without microsoft or apple you wouldnt be here talking shit because we own operating system hahaha. You American slave.
    You just proved my point Thanks!
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Nobody relies on american products to exist.
    If not then why are you using windows/linux or MacOS to exist??

Come back with answer

- - - Updated - - -

You just proved my point Thanks!
    Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, McDonalds, KFC, AMD, Intel, Twitter, Linux, Android.

America rules your worthless ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Linux isn't American. Thorvalds is born Finnish, only became American in 2010.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, McDonalds, KFC, AMD, Intel, Twitter, Linux, Android.

America rules your worthless ass.
    Are you going to keep proving my points now? I don't mind, though
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Linux isn't American. Thorvalds is born Finnish, only became American in 2010.
    Still is American......GET USED TO IT

- - - Updated - - -

Are you going to keep proving my points now? I don't mind, though
    Im just proving what kind of EU peasant you are relying on America in order to exist.

With biggest military in the world that would rub your country out of existence from map.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Isn't this just a combination of many nations scaling back oil production/usage while moving towards renewables, combined with the USA spending the last 40 years bombing/destabilising half the world's oil producers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    Yes pretty much.
    no not really because besides russia and saudi arabia, no other countries even come close to the oil production the top 3 do. we are talking millions of barrels a day behind and its not cuz they are moving to renewable energy. they never had the capacity to begin with

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...oil_production

10+ Year Old Account
    Part of me believes that many of the people upset here only think oil is used for fuel.
    Anywho here's hopping this helps bring the price for it down a little.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to taunt or insult americans, the oil companies set to increase production of oil will do far more harms to americans and their direct environment than any words ever will. See it as a sort of karma, you vote badly and uninformed your current and most definitely following generations will suffer seeing how lower the education level of a person is the more kids they generally have, i can go on but you get the point.

On global stage yes it is not great news, but there's a lot more that needs to be done in general and certain companies and states are trying to off set this short term political buffoonery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Invade USA for oil after we claim Trump was behind a terrorist attack.

Gotcha.
    Gl invading America. Near impossible. Just check their military spending. So GL on your adventure

10+ Year Old Account
    A Partial list of the over 6,000 products made from one barrel of oil (after creating 19 gallons of gasoline)

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/parti...il-steve-pryor

congratulations
    hit & run posting lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    It'll be a David vs Goliath story.
    Who will be the one invading us then?? Im looking forward to it.

All our citizens are armed, so again GL on your pipe dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    With biggest military in the world that would rub your country out of existence from map.
    Intel uses Dutch machines to produce their chips. Here have a read: https://www.asml.com/press/factsheet/en/s226

It's a global world nowadays. Company supply chains are so long and global that its unlikely that any complex product originates from a certain specific country. For example, Dutch company Philips Electronic Toothbrushes pass probably through several dozen countries before arriving at the final customer. Is it a Dutch toothbrush? Hardly.

This whole topic is retarded.