Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Drunk Oxford "students" engage in mass sexual assault of women and taunt locals

Drunken Oxford Tory students allegedly groped and harassed women at a university event after downing dozens of glasses of booze.

Students said they were horrified as they watched men trying to force themselves on young females at a Port and Policy session at the city's St Giles Church - with one attendee allegedly screaming: 'I'll buy their families.'

The Oxford University Conservative Association then took over the King's Arms pub before shouting references to the infamous Bullingdon Club while smashing glasses and bottles, witnesses claimed.

Theresa May and her husband Philip are among its previous members - and Jacob Rees-Mogg is the organisation's honorary president.

One member of the group allegedly downed as many as 43 glasses of port, with another yelling at a local: 'My castle's bigger than yours.'

An outraged OUCA insider told the Mirror: 'There is a culture of drunken and *downright disgusting behaviour that has gone unchallenged for too long.'

One member has been suspended after a report was leaked revealing allegations that attendees at the Port and Policy party were 'groped, touched, kissed and harassed'.

The secret document said: 'We have also heard rumours of similar incidents occurring in previous weeks.

'I hope there is no doubt that everyone here today finds it totally *unacceptable that women were made to feel uncomfortable in this way.'

Speaking to the Mirror, the society's president Timothy Doyle confirmed that a member had been suspended over 'drunkenness at an event'.

He added that allegations of sexual harassment would be passed on to university officials.

The Port and Policy events are held every Sunday, while previous claims of debauchery include a student being pushed off his bike before it was destroyed in front of him.

The society, which was founded in the early 1920s, counts three Prime Ministers, four party leaders and 13 Cabinet members among its alumni.

Margaret Thatcher was the OUCA president in 1945 - with other members including Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt and ex-Foreign Secretary William Hague.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sed-women.html

What is it with the UK and constant boozing?
    Last edited by Wilfire; 2018-02-14 at 06:34 AM.

Ah yes. Young conservatives. Paragons of British values and mores, following in the footsteps of such illustrious figures as Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sed-women.html

What is it with the UK and constant boozing?
    It isn't anything to do with the alcohol. These events serve a social function: to remind everyone that the ruling class can do whatever the hell they want and there are no consequences.

Deleted
    UK youth seems to have drinking problems unmatched by any other country in the world.

I remember walking through London in the evening and drunk women lay everywhere on the ground, passed out and half naked.
    They are notorious in Spanish and Greek holiday resorts too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    UK youth seems to have drinking problems unmatched by any other country in the world.

I remember walking through London in the evening and drunk women lay everywhere on the ground, passed out and half naked.
    Yes that's true. The average uk or even Irish drinker would be considered an alcoholic in other countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    Yes that's true. The average uk or even Irish drinker would be considered an alcoholic in other countries.
    But why though, is it because of a strong drinking culture or are there problems that cause this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I've seen them gangbang a girl at the side of the road in public view in Corfu . . .

I mean Oxford educated conservatives sounds like old money, the formerly feudal kind. A lot of inbreeding in those family trees.
    Yeah, I remember seeing them having sex on the beach too with children present... Such scum, it's unbelievable.

Spanish police seems to hate them too, I've seen them beat up a lot of Britts with batons and leather gloves (lol).

10+ Year Old Account
    Tory Students are the worst. Them and the rugby creeps. Although there's probably something linking that...

But why though, is it because of a strong drinking culture or are there problems that cause this?
    Well, it's an interesting topic. I came to the conclusion that it's mainly cause the weather is dreadful and the only place for social interaction really is the pub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Ah yes. Young conservatives. Paragons of British values and mores, following in the footsteps of such illustrious figures as Jacob Rees-Mogg.
    Literally pig fuckers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Kid fuckers. All those secret pedophile rings they need to keep covering up.

But hey, if you can afford it.
    True as well. But if you wand a laugh Google David Cameron and pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So the obvious solution is to build cat cafes all over the UK!
    I guess .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    True as well. But if you wand a laugh Google David Cameron and pig.
    An unsubstantiated allegation made by a person who Cameron had told couldn’t buy a Cabinet position.

It is from the Daily Mail... The UKs answer to the Fox News Network. You can safely ignore anything they are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    It is from the Daily Mail... The UKs answer to the Fox News Network. You can safely ignore anything they are saying.
    It's the Daily Mail condemning Tories, that carries slightly more weight.

That said, I give it 3 months until they claim that OUCA causes cancer.

There are countries in this world with bigger alcohol problems, mainly Russia and a few eastern European nations. But they're not in the habit of doing it in public as often as the English do.

I've been to Spain to party a few years back, and one time when I woke up around 13:00 and walked outside to get some breakfast there was this British fellow who had drunken so much already he passed out in the blistering sun, he was as red as a lobster. Got a parasol to cover him up before I went on about my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    Just because it's average doesn't mean they're not alcoholics, just means they got a serious social problem on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    There are countries in this world with bigger alcohol problems, mainly Russia and a few eastern European nations. But they're not in the habit of doing it in public as often as the English do.

I've been to Spain to party a few years back, and one time when I woke up around 13:00 and walked outside to get some breakfast there was this British fellow who had drunken so much already he passed out in the blistering sun, he was as red as a lobster. Got a parasol to cover him up before I went on about my business.

Just because it's average doesn't mean they're not alcoholics, just means they got a serious social problem on their hands.
    Of course. That's what I meant.

its a dailymail post OP, fake news at its best

I thought the Daily Mail was a trash, unreliable source that should instantly be disregarded.

;^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    I thought the Daily Mail was a trash, unreliable source that should instantly be disregarded.

;^)
    It is but it's also one of the better papers at the same time.