Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    I like how people who say "horde was always evil hurrr durrr" conveniently ignores the whole WC3 and expansion + early wow story up where they got redemption and more + how humans were shown in a much worse light then orcs, with racism, corruption and bigotry..
    Not to mention, their big hero "Genn" refusing to join the fight, sending only "token" support against the orcs for the rest of the human kingdoms, refusing the help support and rebuild stormwind, and walling himself up saying fuck you to the rest of the world during those same stories but he is super cool now? Selective memory and bias runs rampant.

Also, I agree the stupidly forced 2 faction war needs to end.. Even if they want continue the faction conflict, these factions need to break up and new alliances need to form. There is no reason for some races within the factions to fight each other or die for the goals of the forsaken or kingdom of stormwind. There is no reason for the chill ass panderen to be a part of this conflict at all, no reason for the nature loving races of tauren and NE to fight each other. Forsaken could be a part of an outcasts factions with other 3rd parties, silver moon should be a semi neutral mini faction with its strategic position and elvish snobbery. Space cows can get on their ships and go to a much more peaceful place, fuck azeroth conflict.. etc etc..
    Sounds like the most boring game a lot of people would never play again.

FOR THE BANSHEE QUEEN!

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    The Horde attacking first does not make the Horde evil. We need to know what happened prior.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Take people from a faction, kill half of them with the scourge.
    Make the rest of the army fight against the scourge, make them face genocide from remaining alliance forces and kirintor, make them fight demons, make them lose against the scourge once more.
    Kill half of them with Kael'thas, make the rest fight again against the scourge, and demons for ten years.

Then take 0.0001% of what's remaining, a bunch ow weird guys outcast who want to study something mostly useless and forbidden. And then

Good thing to see that loreguys at Blizzard are still completely retarded. 14 years of retarded lore, thank you guys!
    That was bothering me the most as well. Makes no sense at all and even blizzard can't be that stupid, I am REALLY hoping there is some "Void magic" or illusion at play that is causing it and it will be more clear while playing the siege. Cause that is past the point of remotely sane.

Deleted
    And still Horde fanboys are in denial. The Horde is the evil faction, deal with it.
    And Sylvanas is evil? Well no shit. Everyone that isn't enthralled by her cleavage knew this since day one.

If you want to play the good guy, re-roll Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    The Horde attacking first does not make the Horde evil. We need to know what happened prior.
    4 months until the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    I for one am glad we're ramming the Allicucks again. Stormwind deserves another burning.
    Careful not to cut yourself on that edge.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    That was bothering me the most as well. Makes no sense at all and even blizzard can't be that stupid, I am REALLY hoping there is some "Void magic" or illusion at play that is causing it and it will be more clear while playing the siege. Cause that is past the point of remotely sane.
    What if Void Elves don't die and just come back from the Void again and again ? (Still didn't unlock them so I don't know if we learn something that could support or destroy this theory).

Deleted
    Honor means nothing to a corpse, Saurfang. You have the luxury of underestimating death, but it is something with which I am intimately familiar.
    Maybe you don't care if your people die so long as it is honorable, but to me, this Horde is worth saving. Anyone who disagrees does not deserve to stand among us.
    Honestly, this part catched me. Sounds like there happened something, which is the reason she decided to conquer whole Kalimdor.
    My theory: Alliance AND Horde are trying to use Azerite for weapons of mass destruction.
    Actually, the Horde and Alliance have both 2 frontlines - one on Kalimdor and one on Azeroth.
    If it is really that dark, the move is to protect the Horde from an Alliance attack with such weapons.

That has nothing to do with evil and good, it's just war - a good strategy. With the ocean between Horde and Alliance it's more difficult to bomb each other into the nether or wherever they would go.
    Sylvanas is just faster than the Alliance.

It's a pity that everything is escalating that heavy :/
    Last edited by mmoc4616596657; 2018-02-14 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    If we were the bad guys from the very beginning I'd be okay with it, Sith/Republic for example. The problem is we've walked the line a lot with the forsaken being the bad guys and the blood elves doing some shady stuff in the past. The rest of the horde isn't evil yet it's continuously pushed into the role of being, that's how I feel about it, my taurens would be horrified at sylvanas's plan and the attack on teldrassil but I have no choice but to put up and shut up.
    The Horde literally invaded Azeroth, took people as prisoners to use as live batteries to summon the rest of the Horde. After that they continued to slaughter.

Nah fam the Horde isn't evil.

Deleted
    Of course they are.

Their only objective is to kill the alliance. Only during Thrall's "reign" was the horde trying to live in peace. Then came Garrosh and Vol'jin was a blink.

Besides that, Orcs ARE invaders. Theres nothing good about that.

Also, lol Sylvanas propaganda machine is the real thing.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-02-14 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Are you high? That text (out of context) is as gray as it can be, where on earth did you get the "Confirmed : horde are bad guys" from? Or are you just stirring the pot without even having read the lines?
    Because Sylvanas decides to destroy Teldrassil out of nowhere?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Because Sylvanas decides to destroy Teldrassil out of nowhere?
    Out of nowhere? Its a massive alliance capital on Kalimdor. If you won't call it a military base, its still a big base used to support the war. The war the Alliance already started in Stormheim with Genns attack and Silithus, with the attacks and terrorist attacks on members of the Horde. Do you expect the factions to ignore these big bases in the war? That wouldn't make any sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    Out of nowhere? Its a massive alliance capital on Kalimdor. If you won't call it a military base, its still a big base used to support the war. The war the Alliance started in Stormheim and Silithus. Do you expect the factions to ignore these big bases in the war? That wouldn't make any sense at all.
    It is a clear indication who starts the war. The Stormheim scenario isn't even a war because it is Sylvanas going there for her own sake, facing Genn who went there for revenge; basically two characters doing their own thing(even this standoff was caused by Sylvanas' actions back in Cataclysm, not Genn). The Silithus showdown has been started by Gallywix by trying to claim the lifeblood of the world's titansoul for Sylvanas; that is essentially theft as it either belongs to everyone or no one and the world should've been mended. How do you stop someone from doing something that shouldn't be done other than sabotaging the operation, unless you want to tell me that stealing a titan's blood after all the trouble during Legion is not a bad thing.

If the Alliance destroyed Quel'thalas for no reason other than making an "empire", would that be fine and totally not bad? Of course it would've been bad.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-02-14 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    Blizzard are the bad guys for making the two fight for some retarded reasons ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It is a clear indication who starts the war.

If the Alliance destroyed Quel'thalas for no reason other than making an "empire", would that be fine?
    We don't need an indication. Unless you want to tell me, that the Burning of Teldrassil happens in the addon called Legion and before Genn attacks Sylvanas in Stormheim or before the attacks in Silithus on the Goblins happen. Which they don't. But i'm waiting. I guess some very "bright" person will tell me otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    The Horde literally invaded Azeroth, took people as prisoners to use as live batteries to summon the rest of the Horde. After that they continued to slaughter.

Nah fam the Horde isn't evil.
    Dont mistake the old horde with the new horde Thrall founded

Horde have been the bad guys since Cataclysm.

The Forsaken since Vanilla.

This shouldn't be some shocking revelation.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    We don't need an indication. Unless you want to tell me, that the Burning of Teldrassil happens in the addon called Legion and before Genn attacks Sylvanas in Stormheim or before the attacks in Silithus on the Goblins happen. Which they don't. But i'm waiting. I guess some very "bright" person will tell me otherwise.
    Genn's attack on Sylvanas was caused by Sylvanas' actions back in Cataclysm. The ball is on her, not Genn. You seem to value chronology a lot, so there it is for you.

What happens in Silithus is an effort to steal a wounded titan soul's lifeblood and weaponize it after all the effort everyone went through to save the world. There is no way you can justify these actions.

Warchief, may I ask why we want to capture Teldrassil?
    Sylvanas wants Teldrassil. Not to burn it down. Veressa is probably the one who burns it down.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    So to sum up what Sylvanas wants:

1. Immortality
    2. Being the one and only superpower
    3. World domination. I doubt she wouldn't want to capture EK eventually. She mentioned in the snipet of the new book at Blizzcon that Sylvanas is planning to attack Stormwind at some point.
    4. Once she has these things she likely intends to continue creating undead forever. The Lich King would be proud indeed. Finally someone to finish what he started.

All she needs is a mustache to twirl. I seriously hope there's more to this and/or we get to kill Sylvanas off asap. I just can't accept that the entire horde is just 100% onboard with being evil now, especially seeing as we already had this story with Garrosh and his desire for world conquest. If anything I feel like perhaps Christie Golden doesn't understand the horde at all. I sincerely hope I'm wrong here and that the remaining story that's not datamined will make it better. But I'm not impressed with the direction at all. Faction pride is at an all time low following the introduction of class orders and fighting alongside the alliance against the intergalactic danger of the legion.